Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cooltubed HID Light. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #496897 - 11/10/10 04:38 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Gotcha would you recommend dumping the pots under water to fully saturate or just watering until runoff?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cooltubed HID Light. [Re: critik]
    #497175 - 11/11/10 04:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I just water until they have a good amount of runoff.  If I have 1 gallon pots I usually put at lest a gallon of water through it.  Remember to water slowly, like over a half an hour at the minimum so that you get even distribution of water.  If you do it fast you can get dry pockets in your soil.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cooltubed HID Light. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #497969 - 11/14/10 01:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I did not know that either. Thanx again for the great info. I have another question. On the bluecheese It has like little tiny brown spots in random spots of the first fan leafs. It isn't really progressing but I was thinking it was some kind of bug problem. What does it sound like to you. I have been noticing these bugs that fly around in my grow area look like little nats but there not. You ever seen these? But the spots are hardly noticeable You gotta really look at them. They seem to be little yellow spots then turn brown then just stop progressing. Maybe from the over watering before IDK :[ Heres a pic of growth tho.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cooltubed HID Light. [Re: critik]
    #497971 - 11/14/10 01:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Blue cheese is on bottom

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder