Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

so here is what is going on in my box
    #494055 - 11/01/10 12:19 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ok so it has been a while cence i showed any 1 what was going on in my box. so to start i had cut down one of my plants 2 weeks ago and got a final weight of just over a half by an 1/8. this is what it looked like

smoked nice get me a nice buzz smells/tastes like oranges or citrus. not bad for my 2nd harvest. now on to the living plants. this 1 has until the 5th for it to be 60 days.
this last picture my finger dose it no justice. it really is much bigger than that. gonna start a flush in the next 2-3 days or so. now this plant is a plant that i had re-vegatated and this is the clone of that plant..

i had reveged this plant cos it was the first plant i harvested from  and the trichomes where so freaking huge and i wanted to try and see what reveging took. i think this pic was taken maby 4-5 days ago but it is in its 3rd week of flowering. when i turn on the lights tonight i will take a pic of the huge trichome production this plant has going on almost all the lower bud sites along the stems are filthy with em. i think this will be the best harvest yet due to how potent this plant was last time and the small amount i got off it(only a 1/8). well this is what i have going on hope you all enjoyed.:goodmorning:

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledutchmushroom
Gratefuly Dead
Male

Loc: Dodge
Re: so here is what is going on in my box [Re: lostinbq]
    #494067 - 11/01/10 01:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Very nice :thumbup:

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill"

"The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began"

250w Digital HPS Growlight kit, ballast/lightbulb/reflector +Organic Botanicare Pure Blend Pro nutes Sale or Trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder