Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekbg1977
Stranger

Bagseed:)
    #488739 - 10/17/10 09:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So,I've lurked around here for quite awhile,and decided to finally register:grin:Here are my two Bag seed Ladies that have been flowering for about 6 weeks.They are roughly five feet tall,including the pot.I'm to poor to buy any good ferts,so they get a mix of Miracle Grow Bloom Booster,and a couple of tbs of molasses,every week.They are growing extremely slow in my opinion,and they look like they still have another six weeks to go:crazy:What do you Guys think???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Bagseed:) [Re: kbg1977]
    #488765 - 10/17/10 10:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hey man youd be amazed what outdoor pot can do on its own as long as its in the right environment...just be sure to flush the shit out of the plants before you harvest it'll ruin the outdoor flava :thumbup:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Bagseed:) [Re: mhbound]
    #488768 - 10/17/10 11:02 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

by the way i hope the doses of those ferts you are giving them are low...isnt that stuff pretty strong? like 15-30-15 or something?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinekbg1977
Stranger

#488827 - 10/17/10 12:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the tips,and yes,that shit is strong.I think I need to use half strength from here on out.You think the hi nitrogen could be affecting their growth???

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#488913 - 10/17/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I did a little search and from I gathered it is not suitable at all for indoor growth...not really outdoor either but larger plants seem to be more resilient to diseases, too many ferts/not enough ferts etc.

I would say it seems to be doing fine and why change whats working right? But I would do half strength maybe even quarter strength every other watering...See how they do and adjust from there. I know for.....well I feel fairly confident saying the purple stems are from the ferts so its a definite possibility that its possibly causing slower growth but I can't say for sure.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinekbg1977
Stranger

#489129 - 10/18/10 06:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the reply man:grin:and get this,it turns out that I wasn't even using the bloom booster at all,I have been using Miracle grow 24-8-16 for the whole flowering process thus far:crazy:No wonder these plants aren't growing as they should.That nitrogen content is way too Hi,and the phosphorus content is way too low:crazy:It sucks that I have no other fertilizer to use.I guess I'll just cease with fertilizing,continue with the molasses,and hope for the best:grin:

Edited by kbg1977 (10/18/10 09:00 AM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#489152 - 10/18/10 10:36 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yea man that shit is way too high. i dont know if you have any money but even like walmart is starting to carry ferts that you can mix yourself. like they'll have blood meal you can buy and something strictly nitrogen etc...I would consider looking in to it and maybe mixing something of your own. These last few weeks are arguably some of the most important since thats where you get your final product...or at least where it finishes filling out n covering the buds with juicy material.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinekbg1977
Stranger

#489161 - 10/18/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The thing is,I have a Walmart,and a Lowe's across the street,and neither carry any fertilizers suitable for flowering plants.walmart only has the all purpose miracle grow,rose,and tomato food.They don't even have the Bloom Booster at all:crazy:The Lowe's has the Bloom booster,but it's like $8 bucks,and they have nothing else suitable for outdoor Blooming plants.All the good products that Lowe's sells on their website that would be perfect for blooming plants isn't sold at my Lowe's:crazy:I think because growing season is over,they don't have any of the good fertilizers in stock until next season,or my walmart,and Lowe's just suck.I've seen people grow some chronic shit,with no fertilizers whatsoever,so I think I'll at least be happy with my small buds,as long as they get me a buzz:grin:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #494012 - 11/01/10 07:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The nitrogen is slowing things down and your giving it to much of that even for veg growth. The leaves are cupping in the first pics and that happens from to much nitrogen.

The next problem is that you have a sativa there. I'm guessing the bag weed you speak of was some kind of Mexican. Those plants are gonna need at the very least 6 to 8 more weeks to fully finish.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#494041 - 11/01/10 11:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Is $8 an expensive bloom booster or something? Because I pay about 4 times that for what I use..

Do you not have a way to shop online?

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Offlinefredthegardner
Stranger

#513178 - 01/12/11 02:25 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

First off, Nice looking plants. I got a tip for all that need nutrients, Technaflora's "Recipe for Success starter kit" it can be found on technaflora.com but it's only 36.95 with free shipping at amazon.com. It has everything you need and it's cheap. These can be used in soil in/outdoors or hydroponics. Even has a guilde to follow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom