Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

when my state gets to talking about legalizing
    #485515 - 10/06/10 10:24 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: THEBats]
    #485516 - 10/06/10 10:28 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Colorado is where its at.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #485517 - 10/06/10 10:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Ya know im really getting sick of legalization articles lately

They just need to stop being big retarded babies and legalize this herb NAO/:crankey:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#485518 - 10/06/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Felony for an ounce is so fucking white/

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #485519 - 10/06/10 10:39 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

They got to prep the public somehow. 

And yeah it's a pretty shitty situation.  It's actually less than one oz.  20 grams is a felony here.  Everyone fucking smokes too, and I mean everyone.  I got an older gentleman in his 50's/60's, retired, who lives across from me and he smokes. 

:wayshegoes:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (10/06/10 10:40 AM)

Invisibledrawde
    #485547 - 10/06/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Everybody does it, carpenters, electricians, dishwashers, floor cleaners, lawyers, doctors, fuckin politicians, CBC employees, principals, people who paint the lines on the roads...

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: drawde]
    #485550 - 10/06/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: drawde]
    #485551 - 10/06/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Everybody does it, carpenters, electricians, dishwashers, floor cleaners, lawyers, doctors, fuckin politicians, CBC employees, principals, people who paint the lines on the roads...

You forgot Judges. I know one.(Knew, they have passed.)

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: King Koopa]
    #485562 - 10/06/10 03:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Felony for an ounce is so fucking white/

haqhaha

OfflineSkatealex2
Stranger

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #485563 - 10/06/10 03:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Ya know im really getting sick of legalization articles lately

They just need to stop being big retarded babies and legalize this herb NAO/:crankey:

Honestly I think we've reached the point were legalizing can't be stopped. It's mainly the government and faux news that keeps fighting us.  This shits gonna be legal soon though.  The governments structure is slowly starting to collapse and I think in a couple years a lotta states are gonna have legalized and honestly I can't fucking wait.  Maybe I'm being too hopeful but it seems like the world has shifted it's perception of weed in the past two years by a lot. :trippinballs:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: Skatealex2]
    #485691 - 10/06/10 08:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

On the new here in texas, they keep talking about whether legalization would be good or bad.
of course people think it will be "dangerous" :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: when my state gets to talking about legalizing [Re: iStoner]
    #485744 - 10/06/10 11:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

After reading the penalties in Florida I say fuck that place. Nice place to look at in pics but just the weed in my blood is enough to get a felony.

Now we are about to go fully legal and it actually looks like its gonna pass (prices in Cali are expected to go as low as 26 dollars a oz in areas)(no idea where the news got that 26 dollar a oz number but it was ABC so somebody had to check it out). I'm gonna have to move to Colorado to get to where Cali was 5 years ago to make a living. :facepalm:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder