Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGrim2203
Stranger
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #476533 - 09/13/10 01:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its weird. Your only supposed to do like one hit, but i did 7 cause i couldnt feel it right away. Call me stupid, yeah i know. It was my first time with little knowledge about the drug. I just felt a tingly sensation run down my back. Then slipped into like a black body coma. Which felt like sleep but a trapped room in which i wouldnt get out. But after fifteen minutes i came down and was just like wtf? I dunno imma try it again though. Ill let you know if it was better second time around...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslackophage
Misanthropist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacompton, WA
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: iStoner]
    #476570 - 09/13/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Never had what I'd call a "positive" experience on salvia. Interesting, intense, yes...but not necessarily "good". Last time I smoked some, right as I was about to breakthrough, I decided the trip was going to be to intense and tried to "get off the ride" by putting a foot on the floor and trying to stand up (was laying on a couch). The salvia took over anyways of course, and pulled the half of my body that was still on the couch to the "other side", leaving the other half of me in the room. This created the worst pain imaginable running down the centerline of my body. It literally felt like the saliva was pulling my body apart trying to get it to the other side, I swear I could hear feel my torso being ripped apart. One eye could see nothing but visuals, the other could still see the room I was in. Fuck. All. That.

OTOH, I did DMT for the first time last night. Fucking WOW! Most intense trip ever, very positive, slept like a log 2hrs after smoking it.
:dancingbacon:

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: slackophage]
    #476583 - 09/13/10 03:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How much did you take?

--------------------
My best run so far

Invisibleslackophage
Misanthropist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacompton, WA
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Tank333]
    #476592 - 09/13/10 03:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Of which? The salvia or DMT?

--------------------

OfflineTheBudWhisperer
Stranger

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: slackophage]
    #476609 - 09/13/10 03:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My experiences weren't worth doing it anymore. I broke through twice of about 7 tries. The breakthroughs were so intense that it just left me with a wtf just happens feeling and in weird body poses when I came down. Other times were just slight visuals with an uncomfortable body high and it made me sweat like a slave. Only upside is the fits of laughter.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: TheBudWhisperer]
    #476617 - 09/13/10 04:14 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The fits of laughter are great, I would rather watch someone smoke salvia than smoke it myself.

I used to smoke it a lot, but I never really liked it. I think it was more of a "well I havent done this in a while maybe it wont be as bad". But it always was......

I reccomend trying it at least once, but you arent probably going to like it unless you are one of the weird ones that do.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Mr. Kite] * 1
    #476630 - 09/13/10 04:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia = :feelsweirdman:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #476634 - 09/13/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia is only fun when you can trick somebody else into smoking it while you watch and they go temporarily retarded.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: DungenessDank] * 1
    #476664 - 09/13/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Salvia is only fun when you can trick somebody else into smoking it while you watch and they go temporarily retarded.

thats almost as bad as people trying to freak someone else while tripping :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: iStoner]
    #476666 - 09/13/10 05:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I dont think getting people to try new drugs by "tricking" them is a good way to get them to like you.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #476718 - 09/13/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, so not cool! Like, I'd totally love to take a vial and go dosing people through town, but you gotta make sure people know they're gonna be frying!

Doing that is just as bad as lacing your weed with crank or something! Totally not kosher!

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineTheCrunchyBisquit
Baked to a Crisp

Loc: In The Garden Of Eden
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Tank333]
    #476758 - 09/13/10 10:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've smoked Salvia twice, brokethrough (strong!) once, and I guess I'm a wierd one that enjoys it :smile:
--
When I broke through, it was after taking a 40 minute break before smoking more. Before I could even get the bong down, my vision flew to 3rd perspective and everything but my body turned black. I then turned into colored rectangles (like legos without bumps) and fell apart. I was then out of my body floating above an office (completely filled with cubicles, not even space between them) and these hairy identical arms were passing the pieces of me (the rectangles) from the top-left to bottom-right of my field of vision. The arms moved with perfect precision; like they were part of a machine. While they were doing this I heard a voice in my head that was telling me "Your whole life up to now is false. You have been dissassembled and are being built into a new life." Once all the pieces were passed through everything went black again and they fell back together to form me. At that point (back in my body) I thought that a blanket hanging in front of me was hundreds of pounds of garbage that I couldn't get out from under. I eventually stood up, fell over the back of a couch (possible in 3rd person, I can't remember) then stumbled onto my bed until I came down enough to explain my trip to my friend/sitter.

After sorting through the mindfuck of a false reality (and I'm still not convinced there is a reality, and I'm sure Salvia has not helped with dissociation lol) I still love Salvia and would love to do it again. To me it is the epitome of living a dream. So unreal and vivid and fucked up that it effects your life in an unexplainable way. Nothing is the same. About me or the world. At any moment I could just fade away into a black abyss and be reassembled elsewhere. At any moment anything can happen, and It does NOT have to be "real" because nothing is. Nothing is real. We seem to just be a disposable dream or hallucination in the mind of an unknown being.

I just realized how long I rambled -- I don't know what the extract was since a friend gave it away after not liking it (she said a river appeared in her bedroom that led to 19th century mississippi in sepia tone lol) I had that trip up there last December and It really has changed me. Yet somehow I feel for the better...

--------------------
:salmon: I hate my sig :salmon:

Offlinemikeisapro
Stranger
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: TheCrunchyBisquit]
    #476776 - 09/13/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

^ Yeah that's similar to what I've felt during breakthroughs

I would usually hear chanting/talking and it's weird because I couldn't tell if I was saying it, thinking, or hearing it (lol of course)

I (heard) "everythingissopicantay" and it would start to sync up with the jerky blocky movements (I) was (being), so it would be in intervals, with syllables...."Ev-ry-thing-is-so-pi-con-tay". It's saying this as im turning into a strand of DNA with little heads eating each other :confused:

Salvia fucks with you hard

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #476780 - 09/13/10 10:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My buddy saw "the queen of salvia" and kept saying that someone was messing with his headphones.

--------------------

Offlinemikeisapro
Stranger
    #476783 - 09/13/10 10:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol he was conscious?

Hold it in!

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #476786 - 09/13/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol no he told me this a while after smoking it. I dont know if he was fully awake or not.

I did have a frat boy come to my buddies place that said he smoked it all the time. To make a long story short he said he smoked it all the time.

He took 3 huge bong rips, and then he proceeded to pass out knocking my buddies bong on the floor and spilling all the water and then kept asking us if the thing behind him was a wall. It was funny but my buddy was pissed. And rightfully so....

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #476794 - 09/13/10 10:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

spilled bong water is always a bad thing. That smell never really goes away, not to mention if it was really dark water then the stain it can leave.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order