Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED
    #410191 - 05/01/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I wrote this whole thing, was about to post it, and then all of a sudden firefox said it was going to close down so I just posted some links and quotes explaining if anyone would try this. I don't, or will not soon, have any dmt so I can't but would anyone who is going to partake soon want to try this?
I first heard about it in DMT the spirit molecule interveiws on youtube.
The concept is here in the in these two articles.
http://www.brainsturbator.com/articles/dmt_and_extraterrestrial_communication/
http://www.dosenation.com/listing.php?id=1552
This quote is ridiculious when it talks about salvia being an analog but is basically what I was talking about.
Quote:

Rodruigez proposes an experiment to test an external reality: give the aliens a math problem that the tripping human could not solve.  He specifically suggests the factorization of a large prime number.  To anyone reading this who has actually experienced a DMT trip—or even a good stiff dose of the analog compound Salvia Divinorum—might have their eyebrows embedded in their forehead right now.  The notion of remembering a math problem, let alone communicating the problem to the alien critters and then remembering their answer, only makes sense to somebody who’s never experienced this.

Perhaps I’m wrong about that.  After all, Terrence McKenna said that after repeated experiences he started to get some equilibrium.  Friends of mine who have done waaaaaay more DMT than I’d want to also claim to even have “friends” and “guides”—recurring characters on the Other Side.

Of course, Rodruigez is an experienced Adept himself, and he proposes something more subtle:

To validate a persistent reality (i.e. a stable co-existing reality), it is important that the inebriated human subject not return with the prime factors. Instead, the human subject asks the beings to not repeat the answer and to provide the answer when the human subject returns to the alternate reality. Therefore, this test for persistence requires at least two sequential DMT administrations to the same human subject. The first inebriation provides the DMT beings a large non-prime number to factorize. The second inebriation requires the human subject to retrieve the factor solutions.

Again, for anyone seriously interested in this topic, the Rodruigez paper is a vital read.  There’s a lot more I could have gotten into, so I guess that means I’m gonna spend the rest of the week working through this grey zone.  In the meantime, this is way past deadline and my eyeballs are bleeding.  If anyone reading this is aware of undergoing or recent research on DMT, please let me know at wombaticusrex@gmail.com. Even if you’re reading this a full year after the article was posted—hit me up, mammal.  Hit me up.

http://www.math.utah.edu/~pa/math/largeprime.html

Edited by FRACTALife (05/01/10 06:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Pschyonaut
Male

Loc: Fire Island, NY
Re: DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED [Re: FRACTALife]
    #410815 - 05/03/10 12:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Really fascinating post! I wonder how this would work, if I ever get my hands on some I'd totally be down.

--------------------

Offlineeyesoftheworld

Re: DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED [Re: The Pschyonaut]
    #410857 - 05/03/10 03:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i have the dmt but the thought of doing this makes my head hurt.  i'm no good at math, but what would be a large prime number that someone under the influence of a psychedelic couldn't factor?

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #410878 - 05/03/10 07:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED [Re: Cannaboid]
    #410939 - 05/03/10 10:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cannaboid said:

:lol: fail

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: DMT Experiment! Any volunteers? *EDITED [Re: Harlz]
    #410963 - 05/03/10 10:53 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I stopped reading right here
Quote:

He specifically suggests the factorization of a large prime number

Prime numbers can't be factored.  I don't know who this "rodriguez" character is, but that's exactly why mexico doesn't have a space program. Or like, a GDP

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder