Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Just broke through on DMT
    #631919 - 07/17/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

holy shit balls  :wellhellothere:
That was amazing!

I never really "broke through" before. My first trip was sort of a breakthrough, but I went right to a state of eternal nothingness and felt the love and presence of one entity.

The trip I took yesterday wasn't a breakthrough but I did turn into an entity.

But today I really broke through for the first time! After a couple unsuccessful bong hits of DMT I loaded a larger amount of the yellowish white powder into my little green pipe on top a bowl of cannabis.

I took one big toke and held it in for about 20 seconds. The first 30 seconds to a minute were uneventful, although I could feel the effects of the drug coming on heavier than before. I was trying to find a comfortable position as hallucinations of shapes and machines started to appear before my eyes. I laid flat on my back on pushed my hands to eyes a little bit and let go a bit and I sort of saw a time and space starting to curve out before me. I was pushing on my eyes a bit on purpose because I found it kind of jump starts the hallucinations, though I can't quite remember if my hand were pushing on my eyes the majority of the trip or if I had released them.

The entities started to appear before me as I began to let go. At first I saw a whole group of Gods and beings made out of neon colors, they were flat and cartoonish. They  almost looked like something out of Adventure Time. They were the Gods and were happy  to see me and it was amazing I was here.  After them I saw others, that swirled around in different patterns- they looked like Telletubbies or Dancing Bears from the Grateful Dead. They were beautiful, but I began to wonder if it was just an image I was looking at and nothing deeper. When I thought thay they gained dimensions and came out at me in a way, explaining they're deeper meaning and how they respond to your willingness to see and the meaning you can gather. I realized the deeper meaning behind them, they were beings at the lowest structure of nature whom build and control everything. I realized the reason I didn't breakthough before is because I was scared and wasn't letting go or allowing myself to be scared. I was resisting the experience at a very deep level within my psyche, in the same way we resist certain experiences in life and that causes us to suffer. All you have to do is stop resisting and let go to the experience. Allow yourself to be scared and dive into it, and the elves respond and reward you.

I asked them many questions- about the nature of spiritual experience I asked them about the higgs boson  and I sort of saw it, I asked them about life and all the suffering and struggles and how to face them head on and release myself from it, I asked about my own anxiety issues, and I was told there was nothing to fear ever in this whole universe- I am experiencing the whole universe right now and there is never anything to fear, it's a beautiful place. I also killed an anxiety entity. I started to zoom in was told so much information about the universe, and I knew I could face any problem I have head on knowing these divine peaceful knowledge.

Edited by FRACTALife (07/17/12 01:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Just broke through on DMT [Re: FRACTALife]
    #631928 - 07/17/12 11:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

FarOut

Glad you enjoyed.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds