Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGrim2203
Stranger
Is it worth it to grow?
    #476513 - 09/13/10 01:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive been interested in growing Marijuana for some time, but i wasn't sure if it was worth it. Sure i bet you can get quite a lot of cash from it am I right? And Some free stuff for you, no more sketchy hook ups or waiting hours to even find a hook up. Overall it seems like a HUGE plus to do it. But im not sure, if you guys grow lemme know if you think its worth it, if you make some cash and if its fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: Is it worth it to grow? [Re: Grim2203]
    #476518 - 09/13/10 01:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Try introducing yourself you'll get a better response.

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Is it worth it to grow? [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #476526 - 09/13/10 01:14 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Coming in on your first post and basically asking hey man do you sell weed is not the best way to introduce yourself. If you really do smoke weed and someone came up to you right out of the blue and asked hey man can I get some weed from you, what is the first thing you think of?

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Is it worth it to grow? [Re: Kilroy]
    #476527 - 09/13/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:cop:

--------------------

OfflineGrim2203
Stranger
    #476530 - 09/13/10 01:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Im Just a young kid im 19. I was just wondering if its a good alternative to rather having to go find a hook up. Its hard in Utah. Here. Ill introduce myself. I live in the state of utah where its hard to find anything here. Im a young kid just asking for an alternative. Ive done my reading i know what to do.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #476541 - 09/13/10 01:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

If you already have a love for cannabis culture...watching a beautiful plant grow will only make your love grow stronger.

I've never been into/good at sports. I can't play an instrument. I'm not very artistic, although I'd love to be.

However...I've found I have quite the green thumb. I grow a lot of things (vegetables, cacti, various ethnobotanicals) and although I kinda have to do it in ghetto ways...it almost always comes out good. Its nice to be exceptionally good at something.

I say its very, very worth it. Growing cannabis is one of the things I enjoy the most in life.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #476544 - 09/13/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

If you have done your reading then you should already know the answer to your question right.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #476568 - 09/13/10 02:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So, honestly, I've been on every end of the entire marijuanna economy. I've been the consumer, simply buying a bag here and there to smoke. I've been the middle man, hookin' up my friends for a bowl or a couple bucks. I've been the hustler on the streets, dumpin' over 100-150 dimes in a day to strangers. I've been the trafficker, hauling large quantities across the state.

Now, I'm a legitimate medical provider for a patient, and I gotta tell you, it's the best feeling in the world, knowing exactly how your smoke has been grown and cured... Plus, it's awesome not having to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes to make sure I'm not being watched.

My advise: Get your card, invest in a good set up, and start reading everything you can on the subject... Don't start doing anything until you're confident you know what you're doing. Do it legal, do it right, and you'll cultivate yourself a hobby that'll stick with you for the rest of your life!

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is it worth it to grow? [Re: Tank333]
    #476608 - 09/13/10 03:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
So, honestly, I've been on every end of the entire marijuanna economy. I've been the consumer, simply buying a bag here and there to smoke. I've been the middle man, hookin' up my friends for a bowl or a couple bucks. I've been the hustler on the streets, dumpin' over 100-150 dimes in a day to strangers. I've been the trafficker, hauling large quantities across the state.

Now, I'm a legitimate medical provider for a patient, and I gotta tell you, it's the best feeling in the world, knowing exactly how your smoke has been grown and cured... Plus, it's awesome not having to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes to make sure I'm not being watched.

My advise: Get your card, invest in a good set up, and start reading everything you can on the subject... Don't start doing anything until you're confident you know what you're doing. Do it legal, do it right, and you'll cultivate yourself a hobby that'll stick with you for the rest of your life!

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
    #476688 - 09/13/10 06:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

If you truely love cannabis, then growing is more than worth it. You will see your beautiful plant/s grow tall and take form. From the germinating of the seeds to your first harvest, the whole process is amazing. And the final product you know is genuine and made entirely by you. If you do it right, you can produce some very, very nice bud.

Making money isn't one of the reasons i would choose to grow though.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: Is it worth it to grow? [Re: Krackatus]
    #476836 - 09/13/10 11:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

and welcome to the site and remember unless your in a legal state and have a med card etc growing can lead to many problems

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale