Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Loc: Square in the heart of Mi... Flag
Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB!
    #471822 - 09/03/10 07:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I make choice wooden pipes and dugouts from the worlds finest and rarest woods, beautiful hand turned wooden/brass one hitter bats, wooden herb grinders, wooden stash boxes as well as other wooden accessories. I encourage you all to have a look at my work at www.edstnt.com and pls let me know what you think as well as all questions you may have.

Thank you.

Check out these one of a kind hand turned bats

--------------------
Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! www.edstnt.com

Edited by EdsTnT2666 (09/06/10 06:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: EdsTnT2666]
    #471850 - 09/03/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hey dude do you accept paypal? i havent got a cc and i dont really wanna get one, also would customs take the products in australia/

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #471989 - 09/04/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Good morning Lucas, I am sure we can work something out, pls just email me and lets talk about it further.

I dont know if anyone here is familiar with log style vaporizers, like the MyrtleZap , Woodeez, & another style, I offer one of a kind hand turned wooden vapor stems as well. You can check them out here at Vapor Toke'n Tubes

Also if you have any thoughts about what others might think of my work pls check out my feedback

--------------------

Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: EdsTnT2666]
    #472002 - 09/04/10 08:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

cool cheers ill send you an email tommorow morning

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #472136 - 09/04/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Your products look very beautiful and you have ones that I have never seen before(That is kind of rare for me) Those log style vaporizers look cool as hell too. Good luck with your biz and I hope to order from you in the near future

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: Kilroy]
    #472534 - 09/05/10 09:11 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Your products look very beautiful and you have ones that I have never seen before(That is kind of rare for me) Those log style vaporizers look cool as hell too. Good luck with your biz and I hope to order from you in the near future

Thanks for the kind words, thats what its all about here at Ed's TnT choice wooden pipes and dugouts from the worlds finest and rarest woods. I spend alot of time searching the world over for only the most figured and rarest woods, its alota fun when you find something that someone has never seen before, its like prospecting for gold almost, I get a chunk that maybe in burl form, it has to be sawed up, blanked out before it can even be worked, and still during all that time you kinda get an idea of what the pieces will be like, but its not until I am putting my BOMB ASS BUTTER that the true beauty of the piece really stands out. I dont dye, stain, or alter my pieces in anyway, I work them, sand em, and finish them to only the way Mother Nature intended, all natural one of a kind functional working pieces that will catch your eye and have you admiring them differently every time you reach for it.

Some of the woods I deal with are so rare that they are only sold by the lb. where most lumber is sold by the bdf. some woods can go for as much as $100 a lb. I remember when you could buy a zone for a $100, but a small block of wood, that is crazy.

I do thank you again for the kind words and hope to hear from you again.

--------------------

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

#472538 - 09/05/10 09:21 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I need to make that point as well bro, I do it all here at Ed's TnT, there is no one other than me, I do it all from web to wood, I do need help all the time, but it is so hard to find good help, what I do takes a lot of work, I had to learn how to build webs, work in Photoshop, and work wood, its tough be doing it all but thats what its all about, you only get out what you put in, I work my ass off to do what I do, and if it was all fun and games then everyone would be doing it. Got 3 boys right now, 8, 6, & 2, oh dont you know that when they get older and wanna some dough to go out with, they are gonna have to get busy in the shop!

A couple more years and I am gonna have a hellova sweat shop!

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #472863 - 09/05/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Nice bats and dugouts.
Welcome!:vaped:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #472964 - 09/06/10 06:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you for the welcome Dr. I do appreciate it.

Have a look at this chunk of two tone Amboyna Burl, this is by far the worlds rarest most expensive piece of Burl, its hard to tell by looking at the outside just what it has offer.

Its gonna be a lota fun chopping this piece up.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #472974 - 09/06/10 07:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Oh that looks like a real nice piece of wood,
Id love to see what it looks like when your done carving!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #472980 - 09/06/10 07:56 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its gonna look alot like the golden Amboyna Dugout up top, will have a lot of red diggers, but should have quite a few two tone and a couple golden. I have just Googled other burls and have found some sweet Ausie Burls that I am dying to try. I am all about flavors, the more the better, burls make the most amazing work.

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

#473006 - 09/06/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Nice looking pipes you have.  Every time I see the word "burl" all I can think of is that one guy from intervention who hunted burl for a living.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: coda]
    #473036 - 09/06/10 11:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Nice looking pipes you have.  Every time I see the word "burl" all I can think of is that one guy from intervention who hunted burl for a living.

Thanks for the kind words,you're right, I remember that, he would get down on dough and hunt for a chunk to get back up. Hunting burl would be fun if your werent hunting it for a bump, thats BS. I have 80 acres near the Big Black River here in MS. its hilly hardwood timer, long narrow creek runs all the way through it, its a major through way for deer, always have wild game, when ever I am in the woods doing whatever, I am always looking for any growths on the side of trees and downed logs, Oak can make a really nice burl, brown/black/tan grain with burl eyes, I have a friend that made a couple diggers from that.

--------------------

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

#475271 - 09/10/10 06:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The end of the week is always the busiest part of it for me, do office stuff, shipping and such first of the week, the rest of it, I spend in the shop, I got a bunch done this week, got a couple of Red Mallee Burl caps, it is the wildest stuff I have ever seen in wood, its raw on the outside edge, has eyes that grow out from the inside of the log outward, these eyes will poke you, they are all over it, you turn it over on the cut side and se the golden sap wood of it the mix into the bright bloody veins that  is the heart of the cap, ooooooooo its very nice stuff, I am gonna start offering kief boxes as well as a few new vapor stem/tubes from 5A Redwood lace burl. There is always alot going on here, got some sweet ideas cooking to, thinking bout putting a giveaway together, its gonna be a great one!

I wish all the best!

--------------------

Edited by EdsTnT2666 (09/11/10 07:26 AM)

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

#476072 - 09/12/10 08:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Have a look at these couple of Australian Red Mallee Burl caps! Check out the spines that grow out from it, its hard to make out just how sweet the eyes are in the red on the cut side!

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #478217 - 09/16/10 03:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, that's pretty cool stuff! :smile2:

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: geokills]
    #478973 - 09/18/10 10:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It is nice stuff Geo.

Hello all, been really busy the end of this week, got alot of new stuff up at Ed's TnT, made some new Afzelia Burl Bats as well as Curly Asian Crape Myrtle Bats, don't know how many of you all know about the log style vaporizers like MyrtleZap or the Woodeze and that one other, but I make these beautiful one of a kind hand turned wooden vapor Toke'n Tubes that will work with any of these models, also got some sweet new Pollen Sifter/Shaker Boxes up available for sale, I hope you all will go by and have a look at the new stuff and let me know what you think.

Pls stop by and say hello anytime, ask some questions or what have you.

Also gonna be starting a Giveaway kinda thing here just shortly as well for a beautiful one of a kind 5A Cali Redwood Lace Burl Dugout and matching Bat worth $75! So be on the look out!

--------------------

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

#483418 - 09/29/10 08:38 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

How bout this wood, it is Mamuku also called Fernwood from New zeland, I saw it, did some research on it, got with a guy from there and before I knew I had a couple slabs here in MS within a couple weeks, I have never seen anything like this, it is completely natural, unfooled around with, the dark grain is super hard like Ebony, but the white is soft like pine almost, its gonna be tough to turn and work, but should be a lota fun seeing what comes of it.

Also, you only have a few days left for submissions at the Redwood Dugout giveaway thread, its easy just take a pic of your piece and who knows!

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #483532 - 09/29/10 04:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

That Fernwood looks beautiful.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineEdsTnT2666
Male

Re: Ed's TnT - Choice Wooden Pipes & Dugouts that are the BOMB! [Re: Kilroy]
    #487162 - 10/12/10 08:15 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hello everyone, Hope all is well out there. Gotta alota good things happening here at Ed's TnT, a while back my guy went home to Laos and brought back alot more different species of woods and burls, I was able to get two planks of Crape Myrtle with super heavy curl, I have never seen boards with this much figure from this species anywhere on the market. I have finished a few and am trying to get some others ready to go to the photographers. I gotta say this wood is some of the finest I have ever worked, its so soft and sleek feeling in your hand but is dense and tough to last a lifetime. It almost feels like ivory when I am finish sanding it! I do think that it is gonna go fast and am not sure I will ever see any like this again. It must be alota fun going halfway round the world to gather the finest and rarest woods in their most natural forms, its gotta be like treasure hunting!

I have also gotten some beauties that I am working up now that will be the some of my best yet.

I still have the 10% deal active til the 17th if you wanna get in on a good deal!

Also hoping everyone here has gotten a chance to see my work and I do encourage you to email me if you have any questions or concerns. I know Christmas is coming soon and my wooden pipes and dugouts make great gifts!

I wish everyone the best!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds