Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetheman420

BC/canada laws for cannabis cultivation
    #465429 - 08/22/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

okay so i see that alot of good medical seed strains are coming out of canada. i have depression/anxiety issues and Ive tried multiple prescription drugs which i see cause more problems to me than actually help or do anything- i am always feeling wired with them, and feeling that my M.D. wants to be my "pusher" and tells me to take the meds instead of smoking pot, with certain types of marijuana i feel i can relax and take things one at a time which really helps with the anxiety, which is basically why i have depression issues.

Basically i need to get a hold of a good strain that i can grow inside or out during the summer to help with this. i had one but its gone now and i dont think it was very good genetics. i was planning to take a trip and get some seeds possibly buddha cheese or some type of heavy indica strain.

i will be able to obtain seeds up front at the seed shops in BC without any worry of them asking for cards needed or what? i figure its the same as buying online, i just want to know that im not getting shafted and would really like to meet the people that are doing the work to make this possible. and testing/seeing the final processed herb.

im not sure if this is the right spot to post this so move it to the right one if im in the wrong section.

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: BC/canada laws for cannabis cultivation [Re: theman420]
    #465470 - 08/22/10 04:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I know in the Vancouver area it would be no problem getting seeds and maybe even some of the finished product. It's out there, you just gotta look for it.

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
Re: BC/canada laws for cannabis cultivation [Re: DungenessDank]
    #465486 - 08/22/10 05:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Seeds in Canada are sold over the counter we don't have any laws regulating their sale. They're sold as a novelty sort of thing of course.

If you're serious about treating your anxiety and depression with cannabis maybe you should try to find some breeders who look into medicinal effects of their strains. Mr Nice comes to mind. H3ad from ICmag has implied he gives free weed to his friends who need it as medicine so many he can comment on some of the medicinal effects of his various strains. I think Medicine Man aka White Rhino would be a popular one for anxiety/depression one from Chimera a friend has recommended to friends for anxiety and depression is C-plus it has a really nice body stone that just gives you a glow, it definitely sedates you to an extent but in a very warm and pleasant way, I can't speak much for the medicinal effects but for me it had a very calming and relaxed high much like when you wake up in the morning and you're just feeling so good you stay in bed for a couple hours.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: BC/canada laws for cannabis cultivation [Re: maryanne3087]
    #478097 - 09/16/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

cannabis will help you to relax ,and its in this relaxation witch will help you see why you fell this way !its not just the cannabis ,but also you ,your self ,witch is the anwser and the cannabis will help you come to terms with how you got this way and how you can change directions and change the pattern that made you fell like this ,remember cannabis will only help brother ,its up to you for the change

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck