Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

went to the emergency room a while ago..
    #453870 - 08/01/10 01:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

been having this werid feeling in my chest for about a week now. i thought it was from smoking or something. but it turns out im perfectly healthy :shrug:
took a chest xray, took my vitals like 3 times. everything normal exept i still have this feeling in my chest every once in a while. every day tho. turns out they said i have axiety. since im 100% healthy. well whatever, i guess ill try and get proscribed some benzo's or just smoke some med. weed because this shit is unbarable sometimes.
anything happen with you guys latley?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: went to the emergency room a while ago.. [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #453887 - 08/01/10 05:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah exactly the same man, hospital trips thinking I'm gonna have heart attack, terrible chest pain, feelings of doom, heart racing, chest tightness and so on.........
You are not having a heart attack and you are having a mild anxiety attack which is normal due to the pain and discomfort you are going through.. You are releasing adrenalin when the pain gets too much just like when you are about to get into a fight or have a crash or similar... deep slow breaths in through nose and out through mouth... in 1 2 3 4 out 1 2 3 4 5 count that as taking breaths :wink:

Now diagnosis :yesnod:

diaphragm injury cause by rapid breathing can cause shooting pain in chest and feel like heart attack can linger for months... rest assured it will go away take Advil or similar... Aspirin also but it's shit compared to ibuprofen... Sometimes you can switch between the 2 not in the same day though ok... trial for 3 to 5 days if symptoms persist see doctor again

heartburn and similar caused by ulcer indigestion and other shit... can cause sharp pain in chest can cause burning feeling, can cause tightness and feeling of crushing in chest also after years of it may even cause heart problems..... Take prescription antacid... over counter ones will not help if you have the real thing trial for 14 days if pain persists go doctors again

Back injury, upper, lower and middle all these nerves can run your organs and fuck with them it can cause crushing pain in chest sharp pains, also other pains such as leg arm neck face and so on nerves run your organs from the spin if pinched you may not feel it in back on in the area the nerve is going to this can be very dangerous too... go physiotherapist and tell them your shit and they can fix you also take NSAID's for 3 days or so for pain also you can try ow does of your benzo but thats a bad idea very habit forming which can wreck lives.... get physio to order x-rays if they dont or wont he/she is not a real physio seek another and refuse payment...

If pain is in multiple areas it could be neurological... sometimes symptoms can point to multiple sclerosis very rare if only chest pain is present but if a leg or arm is sore same day or next day very well could be 

if all fails get a full body MRI, a angiogram, see a neurologist....... also go for a run if you don't have a heart attack while running then you will not have one :smile: if pain has been present for some time month/s its not heart related you would be dead by now

Stop stressing your not dying yet brother

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: went to the emergency room a while ago.. [Re: iStoner]
    #453939 - 08/01/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

feel better bro
:heart:
I am prescribed benzos.
Do you take stimulants at all?

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: went to the emergency room a while ago.. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #453951 - 08/01/10 01:28 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
feel better bro
I am prescribed benzos.

thanks man, well im proscibed vyvanse but havent taken it in a while though.
im wondering if this really is anxiety or not, because i still have this feelingin my chest when im not freaking out or anything. no symtoms at all, just strange chest feeling. but im totaly healthy.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: went to the emergency room a while ago.. [Re: iStoner]
    #453953 - 08/01/10 01:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
feel better bro
I am prescribed benzos.

thanks man, well im proscibed vyvanse but havent taken it in a while though.
im wondering if this really is anxiety or not, because i still have this feelingin my chest when im not freaking out or anything. no symtoms at all, just strange chest feeling. but im totaly healthy.

well if u r not anxious it is not anxiety :shrug:

maybe read up on chakras

fascinating stuff

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: went to the emergency room a while ago.. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #453957 - 08/01/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thats what im thinking the whole entire time. but i have an appt. with my noral doctor on wednsday, so hopefully ill be fine.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order