Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452435 - 07/28/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Someone is a threat to my family or myself no problem they can answer the question about the after life, it is when you do it for other reasons that can mess with a person the most.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: Kilroy]
    #452438 - 07/28/10 01:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i really feel for the vets coming back from iraq and afganistan.  Those guys get such shitty VA care.  It's sickening.  I'm talking about non-physical injuries.  If I knew one that was suffering I would try to find a psychedelic therapist asap.  They are out there, just through word of mouth, unfortunately.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: Inverted]
    #452541 - 07/28/10 03:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I stood 2 feet from a speeding freight train whilst tripping on acid w/ lucid last week... That was a powerful experience. :yesnod

That should be interesting when we take double the dose as last time

OfflineRevThad
Bishop of Buds
Male

Loc: Church of Cannabis
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: Lucid]
    #452648 - 07/28/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

We need to pass a kill an idiot bill.  The basic premise is every legal citizen would receive a card each year with their tax return.  The card would entitle you to kill 1 idiot with no questions asked.  You would be able to save the cards up and just think when you hit 60 or 70 you could go out in a blaze of glory.

I would have to agree though that saving a life is far more powerful than any killing.  They say that the real show of strength is in it's restraint.

--------------------
As the Lord finished his work on the 6th day he looked back at all that he created. The Lord sampled some of that fine herb that he placed all around the world.  The stativas inspired him and he created the platypus. Realizing that he was stoned off his ass, he put down the tools and took another mighty toke from the heavenly bong and became couchlocked for the entire 7th day.

Hmmm... or something like that.

OfflineRevThad
Bishop of Buds
Male

Loc: Church of Cannabis
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452651 - 07/28/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
yeah, i really feel for the vets coming back from iraq and afganistan.  Those guys get such shitty VA care.  It's sickening.  I'm talking about non-physical injuries.  If I knew one that was suffering I would try to find a psychedelic therapist asap.  They are out there, just through word of mouth, unfortunately.

The treatment has gotten better believe it or not.  At least they are now treating for PTSD, the guys that served before me, not so lucky.  Then again maybe that explains why most chose to self medicate.

--------------------
As the Lord finished his work on the 6th day he looked back at all that he created. The Lord sampled some of that fine herb that he placed all around the world.  The stativas inspired him and he created the platypus. Realizing that he was stoned off his ass, he put down the tools and took another mighty toke from the heavenly bong and became couchlocked for the entire 7th day.

Hmmm... or something like that.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: RevThad]
    #453077 - 07/30/10 08:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I can't think of many other things i would rather do than be in iraq and LEGALY mowin down those fuckin towel heads, its my dream, hopefully one day i just kill those bitches.

Back to the killing tho, i killed an old lady about 7 months ago, she was fucking parked right in the lane on a 2  lane highway, i hit her doin 65. Fuckin smashed that shit. I've never felt a single hint of remorse, all i can think is its a good thing, cuz the bitch cant sue me :rail2:

killing people is no different from killing animals.
In fact i've felt more sorry for a doe that i shot, as I stared into its pleading eyes while it slipped into the oblivion.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by cicken200 (07/30/10 09:14 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #453078 - 07/30/10 08:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

WTF

You we're speeding and not paying attention, and you kill some old lady and laugh about it.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: DungenessDank]
    #453082 - 07/30/10 09:12 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i wasn't speedin buddy. 65 was the speedlimit.
u weren't there u don't know what your talkin bout mang. its not like i did it on purpose, thats why they call them accidents.

edit: and i'm not laughin about it, just sayin i got lucky so i'm not getting sued by her forever. my insurance was expired n shit.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by cicken200 (07/30/10 09:15 AM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #453220 - 07/30/10 04:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I sure hope you're trolling, otherwise you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: THEBats]
    #453249 - 07/30/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I sure hope you're trolling, otherwise you're a pathetic excuse for a human being who is stupid so must resort to business school.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: Tangerines]
    #453296 - 07/30/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

idk what trollin is but i may be doin it i just fuck around alot. cant really fuck around with anybody on this site i guess everybody always seems to just get pissed

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #453299 - 07/30/10 08:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

you come off like a 15 year old punk with the way you put stuff. You have started off talking shit since you started and you call it just fucking around but you still have not shown any of us that you are anything but a dick. And till you can figure that out it is hard for anyone to believe anything you say.

I take back the part about the 15 year old I know ones that do not talk as much shit as you

Here is a thought for you

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and relieve all doubt

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (07/30/10 09:10 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#453312 - 07/30/10 09:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
you come off like a 15 year old punk with the way you put stuff. You have started off talking shit since you started and you call it just fucking around but you still have not shown any of us that you are anything but a dick. And till you can figure that out it is hard for anyone to believe anything you say.

I take back the part about the 15 year old I know ones that do not talk as much shit as you

Here is a thought for you

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and relieve all doubt

yeah he comes off as a dick, but i havent seen any of his other posts to know if hes inteligent. most of the dicks around here back there shit up with knoledge.
and ive known a couple of 15 year olds that arent that bad, but yeah i love that quote

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#453329 - 07/30/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cicken200 said:
i wasn't speedin buddy. 65 was the speedlimit.
u weren't there u don't know what your talkin bout mang. its not like i did it on purpose, thats why they call them accidents.

edit: and i'm not laughin about it, just sayin i got lucky so i'm not getting sued by her forever. my insurance was expired n shit.

Her family can still sue you. You may end up needing a good lawyer.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #453381 - 07/31/10 01:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i mean i only speak the truth. a few people are straight on here and some offer some really good advice, but the people who are just on here all the time and don't really have a life and just pretty much talk shit all they time, well they're pathetic and really bring this site down.

but i still like to watch the grow logs. just don't really like the smoke lounge

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#453424 - 07/31/10 06:25 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You don't like the smoke lounge because every time you open you mouth more shit falls out.  Seriously, we are for the most part a chill bunch until you let it known to us that you're most likely an ignorant individual.  Just because you speak the "truth" according to your logic doesn't make you intelligent or respected.

Anyone who values material possessions over someone's life is pathetic and should not be allowed to breed.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #453429 - 07/31/10 07:00 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cicken200 said:
idk what trollin is but i may be doin it i just fuck around alot. cant really fuck around with anybody on this site i guess everybody always seems to just get pissed

You say you do not know what trolling is but you accused Tangerines of it in that death to swag thread you made

{quote]okay for like the 3rd or 4th time get the hell out of here you are so annoying and immature tangerine. i dont care about your negative bullshit. quit trolling and flaming my shit.

god wheres the moderaters at? this fucking troll over here trolling my shit like hes the fucking bridgemaster. get a life guy

My fucking major is in nuclear engineering and my MINOR, if your little brain even knows what that is, is in business and carpentry. so why dont you come lick on my scrotum. obviously you havnt taken it if your trying to say its a joke, or maybe you just go to some community college which is a joke, designed for idiots like you to get an aa. man thats gonna get you really far!

i dont give a dam about my spelling, 95% of its correct, and im not going to waste my time spellchecking when it makes no fucking difference. whats up with all the faggots on here don't talk to me. god just like in real life why are people like you so obnoxious end quote

And when ever people start jumping on your case your famous words are I like to fuck around alot. You have been banned what, 3 times so far for your comments and attitude, you even said at one time if the mods did not ban that other guy you was going to leave this gay ass bias board and never come back. So when are we supposed to believe you and the truth you speak. This is just one of the things that can be brought up.

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (07/31/10 07:13 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #453430 - 07/31/10 07:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:ilold:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: so everyone can be happy, i'm no longer a mothafuckin murdera. [Re: DungenessDank]
    #453431 - 07/31/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe he forgot... :bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#453436 - 07/31/10 07:47 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ya so what just because theres like 4 or 5 fags on this site, which are the same ppl that keep talkin shit, anime titties kid, and kilroy ur not really talkin shit but u just keep talkin.

I don't know what trolling and flaming is, all i know is that i got banned for saying some kid was an idiot, so my COMMON SENSE would tell me that someone making jokes about someone who was raped would be a little more serious and be just as bad at least.

fags will always be fags nothings gonna change there.

and fuckin stubborn ass faggots will always be gay as fuck.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies