Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCharlieD123
Stranger

Hydro closet scrog from seed, what strain??
    #447402 - 07/17/10 05:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been reading for quite some time now and have decided that for my first grow I'll start with a hydro bucket setup that I found on 420magazine and will be following a simple scrog training programme, 1 plant at a time in a 7-8sqft grow chamber. I would prefer to start from cuttings but this is not viable. I have no room to keep a mother so it'll be one plant at a time from seed to smoke. I recently visited Amsterdam and had a few recommendations from people in the sensi seed shop, but to my suprise no-one understood the concept of a scrog grow :S and only SOG... oh well. Any ways what strains would be best to grow from seed to smoke in this way? Cheers, CharlieD.

Edited by CharlieD123 (07/17/10 10:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Hydro closet scrog from seed, what strain?? [Re: CharlieD123]
    #447894 - 07/18/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

In a closet set up I'd go with a indica strain. They are much denser in structure and will get you more in a smaller space.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineCharlieD123
Stranger

Re: Hydro closet scrog from seed, what strain?? [Re: Magash]
    #448454 - 07/19/10 05:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers for the advice. I've gone ahead and purchased a mix of 5 feminised indica seeds (El Nino, Train Wreck, Lemon Skunk, Cheese, Church) from here: http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/products/3421/indica-i-mix.html
And have also purchased another 5 seed feminised sativa/indica mix (Hawaiian Snow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk, White Rhino, Big Bang) from here also: http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/products/3415/sativa--indica-c--mix.html
I've read negative reports about the Green House Seed Company, but, the strains mentioned are some of my favourite smokes that i purchased while recently in amsterdam from, The Green House... And as I'm going from seed to smoke one plant at a time a mix is great.
Opinions on the seed company and predictions of success or failure due to the seed company used are welcome. Cheers, Charlie.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Hydro closet scrog from seed, what strain?? [Re: CharlieD123]
    #448507 - 07/19/10 09:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not fond of  them at all but who the hell cares what anybody thinks. You know you like the strains and got the seeds from a good source so as long as you give the plants what they need they will do fine and you'll have lots of smoke of your favorite strains. :thumbup::omgawesome:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies