Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
The Real Deal; Aliens. * 1
    #446152 - 07/14/10 07:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

We live in a place, a galaxy. The world as we know it, sitting in time, in space, is in a land of infinite distance. To think that intelligent life does not exist in a place so large, one cannot fathom. But they are real and they are here now.

Try this one night. It sure helps to live in an apartment complex where it is warm and everyone has the windows open. I recommend meth or cocaine; speed. Unless you are used to staying up all night. You will typically hear a woman moaning or screaming sometime in the night. It ain't sex she is having either; women don't mutter these sounds during sex.

She is being possessed by something. It ain't the devil, it ain't a ghost; but it sure kinda looks like one. I've noticed that lots of women make these sounds at night; others have nightmares they recall or trouble falling asleep.

Aliens already inhabit the world. You cannot be afraid, but having fear itself is being afraid. I'd be afraid, but not afraid; as I put it. More like, I don't fear them. They inhabit your mind. Think of it like the Matrix, but not. Instead of being hooked to a network of computers, they enter your mind and control you by fear; forcing you to submit to their agenda. Which is the destruction of you, let alone the world.

You can see them, if you really want too. If you believe what I'm telling you, then you might feel them inside you. I find they are far more prevalent in the typical nighttime people sleep. They inject thoughts into your brain, telepathy if you will. The best part is if you tell them to get out, and stay out, even though I saw a good 100 leave my mind; I'm pretty sure they left some kind of permanent shit inside my head.

And who is to stay that every time I go to sleep they do not insert more objects inside my head. To me, the creature itself looked like a white light, that moved and looked similar in appearance to a ghost. But these aren't like watching tv, or anything you've seen before; more like moving white light. I saw the thoughts or mind control agents as purple circular objects. It took much effort to get them out, but facing the intelligent life that seeks to destroy us is more effective.

Once you accept you have the mental power to you can control your mind, you can control them. Pretty scary stuff. Why do you think the USA and Soviets did the nuclear arms race and the race to space. Why did the Chinese really blow up a satellite. Why did the USA really develop a laser defence shield?

Pretty sure all of that is to attempt to fight these aliens. Once you are aware they are real, and they are already inside your head; making you do bad things(like in terms of hurting people or yourself or sending negative thoughts). Do not be afraid. No Fear. Fear is what they use to control us. But do have fear; but have no fear.

We have a long way to go before everyone realizes this. And defends themselves against it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Real Deal; Aliens. [Re: fungi] * 1
    #446157 - 07/14/10 08:13 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

LOL

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: The Real Deal; Aliens. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #446159 - 07/14/10 08:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:tinfoil: hows the internet work in your tinfoil house ?

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: The Real Deal; Aliens. [Re: Inbred_gimp] * 1
    #446170 - 07/14/10 09:06 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:methisgood:

I think the meth is getting to you. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine_psychosis

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
    #446186 - 07/14/10 09:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fungi said:
We live in a place, a galaxy. The world as we know it, sitting in time, in space, is in a land of infinite distance. To think that intelligent life does not exist in a place so large, one cannot fathom. But they are real and they are here now.

Try this one night. It sure helps to live in an apartment complex where it is warm and everyone has the windows open. I recommend meth or cocaine; speed. Unless you are used to staying up all night. You will typically hear a woman moaning or screaming sometime in the night. It ain't sex she is having either; women don't mutter these sounds during sex.

She is being possessed by something. It ain't the devil, it ain't a ghost; but it sure kinda looks like one. I've noticed that lots of women make these sounds at night; others have nightmares they recall or trouble falling asleep.

Aliens already inhabit the world. You cannot be afraid, but having fear itself is being afraid. I'd be afraid, but not afraid; as I put it. More like, I don't fear them. They inhabit your mind. Think of it like the Matrix, but not. Instead of being hooked to a network of computers, they enter your mind and control you by fear; forcing you to submit to their agenda. Which is the destruction of you, let alone the world.

You can see them, if you really want too. If you believe what I'm telling you, then you might feel them inside you. I find they are far more prevalent in the typical nighttime people sleep. They inject thoughts into your brain, telepathy if you will. The best part is if you tell them to get out, and stay out, even though I saw a good 100 leave my mind; I'm pretty sure they left some kind of permanent shit inside my head.

And who is to stay that every time I go to sleep they do not insert more objects inside my head. To me, the creature itself looked like a white light, that moved and looked similar in appearance to a ghost. But these aren't like watching tv, or anything you've seen before; more like moving white light. I saw the thoughts or mind control agents as purple circular objects. It took much effort to get them out, but facing the intelligent life that seeks to destroy us is more effective.

Once you accept you have the mental power to you can control your mind, you can control them. Pretty scary stuff. Why do you think the USA and Soviets did the nuclear arms race and the race to space. Why did the Chinese really blow up a satellite. Why did the USA really develop a laser defence shield?

Pretty sure all of that is to attempt to fight these aliens. Once you are aware they are real, and they are already inside your head; making you do bad things(like in terms of hurting people or yourself or sending negative thoughts). Do not be afraid. No Fear. Fear is what they use to control us. But do have fear; but have no fear.

We have a long way to go before everyone realizes this. And defends themselves against it.

Its the fucking reptillians man,

:sherlock::ilold:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #446191 - 07/14/10 09:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Dude, you're crazy yo.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: The Real Deal; Aliens. [Re: Thebooedocksaint] * 1
    #446242 - 07/14/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Los Angeles singer Pamela Stonebrooke has upped the ante on true-life, alien-abduction books.

Stonebrooke claims she had a sexual affair with a reptilian something-or-other from outer space - and that she was the one putting the moves on her alien captors.

More unusual than the singer's improbable tale of intergalactic romance is that editors from at least three publishers bid for book last week during a one-day auction.

Ballantine Books, a division of Random House, won and will publish "Experiencer: A Jazz Singer's True Account of Extraterrestrial Contact" next spring. The advance was said to be about $100,000.

Far from being a "victim" in a hideous sexual encounter, "she conquered her fear and carried the sexual action to the reptilians," says the book proposal.

"She recounts this act of interspecies intercourse in a graphic, no-holds-barred, tour de force description, unique in UFO literature, replete with precise physical and emotional detail, sensational without being sensationalistic," it says.

As far as proof of her amorous adventures, Stonebrooke shows skeptics a series of marks on her leg, little scooped out patches of skin - presumably because the aliens needed it to conduct tests.

Several editors commented that Stonebrooke's height (she's a six-footer) and Annie Lennox bleach-blonde hair cut will serve her well on the TV talk-show circuit.

"She's hilariously funny too," says agent Sandra Martin , who represents the singer Jewel . "She says: "Why would I make this stuff up? It doesn't exactly help my singing career, does it?'"

Stonebrooke claims she has to remind herself constantly to keep her legs well shaved. "People always want me to show them the marks," she says.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e100799a.shtml

Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
Re: The Real Deal; Aliens. [Re: kyuzo] * 1
    #446578 - 07/15/10 06:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Man I've done cocaine off and on for a week before many a times. Never have I hallucinated from cocaine man. That shit was real.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #446581 - 07/15/10 06:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom