Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Kilroy]
    #439982 - 06/30/10 03:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
I look at anyone in a different way for even kidding about it, loosing yours or their freedom over money. I hope you guys are joking but I do not think that is funny but to each their own.

Thank You

Its not funny.

Does pftek have a new troll.

:sad:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #439998 - 06/30/10 03:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:
I look at anyone in a different way for even kidding about it, loosing yours or their freedom over money. I hope you guys are joking but I do not think that is funny but to each their own.

Really? you'd be pissed at me if I made you stay 4 days in jail and then I cut you a check for 200 million dollars? :what:

I would be more than just pissed

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Kilroy] * 1
    #440000 - 06/30/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yea right that is complete bullshit. What would you be doing out of jail that would be so important those 4 days? Jacking off and posting on the growery?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #440008 - 06/30/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:

Really? you'd be pissed at me if I made you stay 4 days in jail and then I cut you a check for 200 million dollars? :what:

Ok well if you're gonna be that way I'll keep my 200 million and you can go fuck off like a poor person

--------------------

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Don King] * 1
    #440012 - 06/30/10 04:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars?

Yes, because he would do the same.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #440058 - 06/30/10 05:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:

Ok well if you're gonna be that way I'll keep my 200 million and you can go fuck off like a poor person

I would rather be poor than have friend who thinks money is more important than loyalty. Go to combat and see how long your brothers are going to watch your back, I have another idea go hang with an MC and tell them you would sell them out for money and see how far you get to the door. have fun.  Anyone takes me away from my family for money is worthless to me and anyone who would befriend them. Do some real time and see how snitches last in there as well, there is a reason a few MC have tats saying snitches are a dieing breed.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#440067 - 06/30/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I have two Iraq veterans in my house as we speak. They both say that they would be fucking thrilled to have 200 million dollars and would gladly take a 4 day break in prison for it.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #440069 - 06/30/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This has basically turned into a whats worse thread. Jail or Poverty.

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #440135 - 06/30/10 07:43 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, there's still that billion dollar question out there nobody answered to.  :lol:

--------------------
Only in America!

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Don King]
    #440137 - 06/30/10 07:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I would fuck my best friend and his mother to death for 20 million.

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Don King]
    #440138 - 06/30/10 07:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Would you narc on your best friend for a billion dollars?

Quote:

Don King said:
He would be serving a possible five years to life mandated sentence in maximum security prison.  It depends on the lawyer, judge, jury, and conviction of the crime, but theoretically speaking, a dice roll.

Quote:

Don King said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
the fuck you can't. you may not be able to legally own it on paper but I guaran-fuckin-tee the warden and the guards all have a price.

I will buy that.  But for these conditions, let's say the warden has limited restrictions on their capabilities as well as the guards not being able to commit any crime against the prison itself.

^
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/30/10 07:53 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
Only in America!

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Tangerines]
    #440186 - 06/30/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I have two Iraq veterans in my house as we speak. They both say that they would be fucking thrilled to have 200 million dollars and would gladly take a 4 day break in prison for it.

When you serve front line combat you have to trust those who serve with you with your life so your friends have no problem selling them out for money? they would not have been in our unit very long, those we could not trust in our squad would ask for transfer after we got done with them. You and I will never see eye to eye on this because you think selling out a friend is okay, and I never think it is okay. no matter what the money
Quote:

Tangerines said:
Yea right that is complete bullshit. What would you be doing out of jail that would be so important those 4 days? Jacking off and posting on the growery?

Taking me away from my family is bs to you well that says it all doesn`t it
This is the last thing I am going to say on the matter. You think prison is a joke, it would only be 4 days, a lot of people do not last 4 days in some of those places. you look at a guy the wrong way they will mess you up if you are lucky, kill you straight up if you are not. Enough said. you can keep on arguing your point and it will do no good, you made your point clear to me. I am sorry you can not understand money is not the most important thing to me. I would rather go to prison than sell out a friend at least when I get out everyone will know I am a stand up guy and my loyalty is what I am about. you just can not handle that not all of us are money driven and have principles and integrity that mean more to me than money any day

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (06/30/10 10:10 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#440267 - 06/30/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

When you serve front line combat you have to trust those who serve with you with your life so your friends have no problem selling them out for money? they would not have been in our unit very long, those we could not trust in our squad would ask for transfer after we got done with them. You and I will never see eye to eye on this because you think selling out a friend is okay, and I never think it is okay. no matter what the money

you're missing the point though, I'm not selling them out for MY money, I'm selling them out TEMPORARILY, so that THEY get rich. They're not going to jail for life while I sit on my yacht, they go to jail for 2 days so that we can both sit on our private island for the rest of our lives with 100 gorgeous women giving us head. I would be fucking THRILLED if one of my friends hooked up that deal

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#440270 - 06/30/10 11:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Your dream is to be on a deserted isle with 2 iraq vets getting blowjobs all day..... wow?
I don't think you need money for that duder.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #440271 - 06/30/10 11:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you do for the 100 gorgeous women you homofag

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #440350 - 07/01/10 08:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

you're missing the point though, I'm not selling them out for MY money, I'm selling them out TEMPORARILY, so that THEY get rich. They're not going to jail for life while I sit on my yacht, they go to jail for 2 days so that we can both sit on our private island for the rest of our lives with 100 gorgeous women giving us head. I would be fucking THRILLED if one of my friends hooked up that deal

No you are missing the point. a betrayal is a betrayal is it not. The thread started with would you betray you friend, not fuck your friend over for just 4 days which now you have lowered it to 2days. your friend would have in the back of his mind from then on what will he be willing to screw me over for next. My friends know what kind of person I am, they call if they need something and I am there, with in reason(if they need blow job they can call someone else(lol) (a friend will help you hide, a good friend will help you hide the body) I know I took this thread to personally but I live in narc city and what is your price(get it) If you are willing to do it at all is just not cool. You and your friend on a island with a hundred girls thats a nice dream, but I love my family and taking me away from them means more to me then money(get it). Your friend would not fully trust you again, is that worth it(get it). My friends can trust me with their life, I have proven that with a few of them that have called upon me to do so. You know its those large corporation who think as long as we give them money it will be okay, but it is not okay to me. enough said by me.  Honor, integrity, and loyalty goes further in my book then money. can you get that

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#440362 - 07/01/10 08:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

tl;dr

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#440363 - 07/01/10 08:52 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You're such a troll harry

:datass:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #440365 - 07/01/10 08:54 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The enter key was created by Jesus for a damn reason.

Ok.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: Would you betray your best friend for 20 million dollars? [Re: Tangerines]
    #440366 - 07/01/10 08:55 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

True, it is not hard to make even improper paragraphs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]