Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. * 1
    #429463 - 06/06/10 10:26 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Oh its on like donkey kong. A long time ago...in a place not far from here....It was 6am and I was coming down from a pretty good roll. I had been smoking my bag of weed pretty hardcore because I was well coming down from E and wanted to actually sleep sometime soon. I happened to use a toothpic to clear the rez from my pipe I have a jar of them on my desk. well somehow I managed to lose track of one or I got up when it was on my lap or something. Oh and the toothpic is like the thickest sharpest toothpic you can fucking buy.

Well some friends come over so I go get up to leave my room, take like 1 step and feel what is still to this day some of the worse pain ive ever felt. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  Anyway I like fucking scream and shit and look at my foot and its not bleeding or anything just like a tiny little indent where the pain is. Kinda like if you hold something against your skin for awhile and it like takes that shape. So I figure I just got stabbed by this like part of a toothpic and I go to walk on my foot but that just makes the pain hurt way worse.  So I go to the doctor tell them what happened and there like "lets make sure nothing is in there" so they numb my foot a bit and use a scalpel to cut the spot open a little bit and then precede to tell me they dont see anything and that I should be fine.

Well skip ahead like 2 months and shit has only stopped hurting a little bit, All this time I'm working a Job as a Valet at a country club where I have to run all day. I literally learned how to walk without putting pressure on that part of my foot, I would kinda do this weird jump hop thing. I'm sure I looked mega cool. So I go back to the doctor and tell them I think there is some shit in my foot so they are like well... its hard to see wood on an xray but we can try.. so they xray my foot and once again tell me nope im fine my foot probably just got an infection...

Fast forward 6 fucking months. Ive basically accepted at this point that I'm like a fucking gimp for life and my shit is never going to heal. BUT..one night Im looking at my foot and it has like this weird callas where the toothpick stabbed me so Im like wtf? So being this was in my heroin smoking days I had a nice big knife handy to cut at my foot with... so I cut back this giant callas and I find this like mucus sack thing... which I decide to pop while im holding my foot in the air over my body.. ya..fuck you gravity..like 1/5 a cup of body temperature liquid shot a load all over me... I just about threw up. so anyway the next morning im taking a shower before work and I look at my foot only to see something sticking out the fucking side like 1.5 inches.. I thought it was clotted blood all stuck together but I touch it AND ITS 3/4 A FUCKING TOOTHPICK!!!!!!! My body had built up pressure the entire time to expel the foreign object from my body but the skin on my foot must have been so fucking strong it couldn't break though it so it just kept building up pressure UNTIL POP! I tell you what, I was instantly cured once I pulled the thing out of my foot. oh god I could walk again! it was like I was reborn!!! Just thought ide share, any other horror storys?

Edited by Lucid (06/06/10 10:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Lucid's "Toothpic Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: Lucid]
    #429468 - 06/06/10 10:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ugh fuck man, that was the most gruesome sight I have seen in ages. 

You had to walk like a fucking monkey it was hilarious, although I felt horrible for you, having a tennis ball sized puss sack.  fuck I keep shivering picturing it.

How about when I thought that happned to me when I was tripping balls then had a super bad trip then seized.... fucking nightmares.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: Lucid]
    #429474 - 06/06/10 10:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Cut the end of my left index finger 3/4 of the way off slamming it in the door going to catch the bus when I was younger. 

Split my lip open so bad there was like a 1.5 inch gap and two chipped teeth.

Had a piece of wood from a picnic table pushed down the side of my fingernail all the way to the bottom of my finger that I had to dig out.

Split my forehead open in a carwreck.  I hit a tree going about 55.  I forget how many staples, but I think it's in the teens.  Stitches too.  Also cracked my sternum and lacerated my kidney.  Kinda lucky actually.

You know, the usual :shrug::lol:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #429479 - 06/06/10 10:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That is hideous man, like, scarring my dreams.

But I will contribute,
When I was younger I lived in a rural part of the Northern Territory, so my house was on 5acres and my neighbor had 8acres on their parents 50acres block, so there was a large area for me and the kids next door to ride our motorbikes around and get lost doing stupid shit.

Well I was about 11 and my bike was fucked for some reason and I was just sitting on the back of my friends bike as he rode it, I had a helmet but we didn't really wear any kind of protective gear.

We were on a gravel path about 20mins from the nearest house with about 4 of my mates on their bikes and me on my friends. He pulled up to a fence post and stopped the bike to tell me something, so I let go of him thinking we had stopped for a while, and as soon as he finished talking he took off again. So I flew off the back of the bike as soon as he touched the throttle, but my shoe caught the fucking plastic on his seat and he ended up dragging me along for about 20meters before I came loose and he realized then stopped the bike.

I stood up and realized two things happened, my shirt was around my head, so my skin was exposed to the gravel, and my pants were around my ankle's so my ass met the spinning dirt bike tyres.

I quickly fixed myself up, pulling up my pants and my pulling down my shirt, so when my friends came back they didn't see my junk.

I chose not to tell them that my ass was skinned alive out of fear of a nickname, but showed them my back incase it was really bad, turns out I had about a dinner plate's worth of skin missing. Because I didn't tell them about my ass, they assumed I could just ride back with them on the back of a bike, which I did, and it fucking SUCKED.

After a few checkups from my friends mum I rode my bicycle out of his driveway (about half a Km) and then immediately got off as I got to the street and walked the rest of the way.

The worst part of the whole thing was having my mum scrub my skinned ass with disinfectant while I screamed into a pillow like a little bitch, then the healing process came. I couldn't sit down on my left cheek for about 3months, and when I did the my underwear would stick to the wound, and when my back finally scabbed over, if I bent down or reached too far the scab would split, and I would feel every fucking inch of it lol.

All I can say is thank fuck my helmet was on :bongload:

--------------------

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

#429480 - 06/06/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Tough break. Even if you stabbed your toe with a needle stuck in the carpet, you would at least know where the damned thing went. :lol:

--------------------
Only in America!

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpic Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: Inverted]
    #429485 - 06/06/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Ugh fuck man, that was the most gruesome sight I have seen in ages. 

You had to walk like a fucking monkey it was hilarious, although I felt horrible for you, having a tennis ball sized puss sack.  fuck I keep shivering picturing it.

How about when I thought that happned to me when I was tripping balls then had a super bad trip then seized.... fucking nightmares.

Oh god that was horrible, Inverted and another friend of ours were all tripping on some shrooms when we were like 17 and we went outside and it was winter so we got all winter cloths on, well we came back inside and Inverted was so fucked up be never took off any of his winter cloths and then all the sudden screams out in pain that there is a needle sticking THOUGH his foot, so im like dude wtf there is nothing there!!. Inverted starts to shake and roll his eyes into the back of his head. so we think hes fucking with us.... well a few seconds of this we realize hes having a fucking seizure, so I go to get him some water for some reason...not sure why... but I look out the window and its straight up blizzard with like a foot of snow on the ground all I could think was...oh man, an ambulance is never going to be able to drive though that.. hes fucked! Good thing he snapped out of it I guess.

Edited by Lucid (06/06/10 11:34 PM)

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #429537 - 06/07/10 02:23 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You guyswere all tripping and he just started having a seizure? FUCK THAT NOISE!:thumbdown:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpic Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: volcomstoner]
    #429543 - 06/07/10 02:45 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yep, worst trip of my life.  It still effects me to this day.  :thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

#429567 - 06/07/10 08:56 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

when i was like 15 or 16, my dad had a 1971 caddillac eldorado.  they have hugeass doors.  i was getting out, and closing the door with my left hand, when my thumbnail caught on the door.  ripped it off, gushing blood and we walked into target (injury be damned, i still needed to pick some shit up).  nearly passed out from looking at the blood.  for a loooong time after i just had the whole thumbnail but it was only attached by a small strip along one side, shit was nasty.

another time in like 8th grade, i had a wart on my shin.  i was riding my friend's bmx bike up to our dorms (boarding school) from the pool, so i was in flip flops and my feet were wet.  did a bunny hop and my left foot slipped out of my sandal.  the metal pedal put a huge gash up my shin, and took the wart clean off.  shit hurt

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpic Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: yellownotepad]
    #429568 - 06/07/10 09:01 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

oh and another time when i was in 8th grade, i somehow got a staph infection in my knee.  it was so bad it made me like i had the flu.  at the end of it, while i was home for break, the thing was about the size of if i duct taped a golf ball on top of my knee. and then one day it burst.  so much puss came out, and then the last thing was this little lump, about the size of a regular marble.  it was solid and white, like a little knee pearl ejected from my flesh.  it was crazy and i put it into a glass of water on my counter.  after all that crap came out of my knee, i had to wash it.  water could be poured through the hole and it would fill this huge pocket under the skin in my knee, it was real fuckin gross watching water pour into a wound like that.  the infection had ate a bunch of the flesh/skin/nerves in that spot, so to this day i have no sensation in about a 2 inch circle around the scar.  my mom later threw my little knee pearl away because she said i wasn't allowed to do  germ warfare.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpic Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: yellownotepad]
    #429625 - 06/07/10 02:26 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ok YNP.. you win man.. I'm gona go bang my head on a wall and see if I can forget the last 5 minutes of my life...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#429630 - 06/07/10 02:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Ok YNP.. you win man.. I'm gona go bang my head on a wall and see if I can forget the last 5 minutes of my life...

QFT

"knee pearl" ftw!  Wow...

--------------------

OfflineA Girl
8 days a week
Female

#429634 - 06/07/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Holy fuck! lucid what a story....ouch. I'm glad you are better....but fuck that must have hurt like a fucking mother!!!

--------------------
I'm rad...You're rad....lets hug! :grin:

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#429637 - 06/07/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:

if you look thre, theres a dent scar.  thats from the actual hole that the knee pearl came out of (THE KNEE PEARL WAS THE SAME SIZE AS THE HOLE TOO).  that was a full on hole like gunshot wound status.  the pocket under the skin that i could fill with water was about 3-4" diameter around that hole.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#429640 - 06/07/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Damn man!  fuck

Best I can do is having custom titanium shoulder parts...

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #429804 - 06/08/10 01:05 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Wow Lucid....wow....

That is a horrible story, but hey, at least it finally came out! I can't believe it shot out of your body like a mini-missile! The body is amazing!

I'm still amazed it never broke inside your foot. After all that walking...crazy. :eek:

To Inverted:

I can't believe you had a seizer on Mushrooms! Holy Shit thats scary! I'm glad you're alright! I bet you will never do mushrooms again....

If I saw someone seizing while tripping, while I was tripping on mushrooms, I would be traumatized for life. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach: what a horrible experience that would be, seizing or watching it....

Well, since everyone is telling horror stories about their foot, I wanted to share a recent one about my foot. No where near the craziness of your guys here, but it hurt and it was nasty!

>>> During the Winter, I went back to Hawaii on Vacation. My friend was getting into Soccer again, and he asked me to join him for some friendly 2-team soccer game.

I haven't done soccer in a long time, so I was not really ready to do it. All I had to wear for shoes were these old soccer shoes I used to wear when I was a kid in AYSO, about 6-7 years ago.

So I out these undersized shoes on and they are *very* tight. I should also not that my big toe nails were longer than usually, say a quarter inch too long, over the skin. I don't trim because I'm lazy.

So, we get to the field and start playing some intense soccer game. I was running, makin' passes: it was great to be playing again. Then, my foot started to cramp up from the shoe. I kept playing. Then, after a couple hard kicks/passes of the ball, I could barely run because my toes felt so damn cramp. Hurt so bad.

I kept playing thru the pain, even thou I was pretty much limping. I couldn't run anymore the pain hurt too bad. Then the soccer game finally ended.

When I got home, I took off the cramped shoes and looked at my toes that were hurting bad. My right toes was totally bloody under the toe nail. I touched it and the toe nail was loose. It had broken at the base of my toe. It practically slid off. I looked at my left toe, which looked much better. It wasn't bleeding, but it looked bruised purple under the nail. I took off the right toenail, which was bloody-nasty underneath. Hard to look at.

So for the past 3 months, I have had no toenail on my right big toe, and the left toenail was fractured near the base. I have to say, walking around with no big toenail felt very weird, like naked, as if something was missing. I had to wrap it in sticky tape to make it feel sorta normal.

Then, Just a few weeks ago, mu left toe nail broke-off at the fracture, and had to tape that one. The strange thing was there was a toenail underneath the broken one already growing! Pretty weird. But, the right and left nails are almost done growing. Maybe a couple more weeks, then back to normal. :grin:

For Summer, I gotta get some New Soccer shoes. Gotta protect these new toenails.

No More Broken Badboyz :nonono:
~ ToeHurtChronically ~

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #429854 - 06/08/10 06:58 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Many many moons ago, when I was a wee lad..

My brother and I were recreating WW2 battle's with supersoakers, and I was a nazi SS machine-gunner. :rofl2:

I rounded the corner of the barn to kill that fucking American bastard, and I felt something, something sharp.

I had stepped on a pitchfork and three prongs pierced directly thru the center of my right foot. I looked down to see blood squirting from my foot, at about the same rate that water shoots from the supersoaker.

There were three prongs sticking out the top, covered in blood and rust.

So in my screaming and crying in agony, I pull the shit out.

My brother heard my screams and comes to me, he started laughing and it pissed me off, so I did the only thing I could think of, I threw my water gun at him.

Then I went to the hospital and they sewed my foot back together.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: ltd]
    #429867 - 06/08/10 10:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Did you get a tetanus shot?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: ltd]
    #429874 - 06/08/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah that's fucking horrible.  I've had a nail go through my foot before, but a fucking pitchfork!? 

I'm sure he either had a shot within 5 years previous to the incident or they gave him one on the spot.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Lucid's "Toothpick Incident" A personal injury horror story. [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #429880 - 06/08/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah seizures aren't fun.  Although you can't really feel them and don't know what's going on at the time.  From my experience anyway. :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom