Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Another Question...
    #426994 - 06/01/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry for all the threads asking shit...but I'm planning on ordering from Attitude this weekend for the sale...and I've literally looked at every single seed available on the site - I want to make sure I get something I really want!

My main priority is getting something that flowers quickly. I really don't want any strains that need more than 9 weeks (and 9 is really pushing it for me) simply because my lighting is only a 150w HPS, and I can only do 3 LST'd plants at a time.

So, after looking for strains that were listed as "short", I filtered by genetics and price...

I found these - which are perfect for what I wanted. Jack Herer x Blueberry. Two strains I REALLY wanted to grow!

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/samsara-seeds-spicy-white-devil-feminized/prod_1611.html

Now, its listed as short but...aren't most BB strains long flowerers? And JH, they are long too, aren't they? How do 2 long strains crossed = short?

I can't find ANY info about these seeds other than whats listed on the site. Is there any way I can figure out an approximate flower time based on their suggested outdoor harvest month? :sad:

Again, sorry to be a noob. I just don't have much money, and I wanna make sure I get it right my first try! I guess I could grow it along side some other seeds that would finish up earlier, 1 at a time and figure it out like that...hmmm...

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Another Question... [Re: RasJeph]
    #427010 - 06/01/10 06:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

There are two different BB plants an indica and a sativa.

Sounds to me like they use the indica bb in that cross.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Another Question... [Re: Stoneth]
    #427021 - 06/01/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Perfect then :yesnod:

Lets just hope they don't sell out of it this weekend!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds