Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
The big one. Transplanted a week ago. Soil is moist when I stick my finger a few inches in. She has had fresh air all day, light all day and was watered 2 days ago. Temps are 80-90, I have to put an AC in my room but havent had the time. I just installed that 400w MH light, it was under a 24w fluoro for the past 4 weeks.
looks like overwatering? or just the transplant shock is still there.. perhaps a little bit of both.. and how is the soil moist on top if you watered 2 days ago???? thats weird my soils always get dry on top after a day do you have fans blowing around in there???
Probably a combination of transplant shock and light shock. Was it acting like this before you installed the MH? And were the temps up in the 90's before the MH was in there? I doubt it but had to ask to make sure.