Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecheshirect666
Stranger
HELP PLEASE
    #402995 - 04/16/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i acquired  a container from some dumb kid. it has 3 females ranging from 3.5 inches to 5 inches tall, planted pretty close together at the most 3 centimeters apart.I want to save all three if possible but know chances are slim...:frown: can anyone help me??

Edited by cheshirect666 (04/17/10 08:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: HELP PLEASE [Re: cheshirect666]
    #403022 - 04/16/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Firsst off some pictures would be good. But 2ndly , how go you know thay are of the female kind??

Pictures are a definate must here!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
Re: HELP PLEASE [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #403043 - 04/17/10 02:28 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
how go you know thay are of the female kind??

hey didn't you just hook me up with a 3" cloned female from your buddy?? the full on budding one. LOL!!!  Nah, i see the veg shoots popping out now.

I would say his are clones but the 3 centimeters apart thing is making lean towards seedlings, and if that's the case, it would be pretty difficult to know they are all females unless they were lowriders or somethings.

cheshirect666, If you are not able to supply pictures can you tell me how many nodes the plants have or even the number of true leaves they have?
Also, when you say you "want to save all 3", Do you mean you want to separate them into individual pots? Or are you just wondering if they can all fully mature that close together without any casualties?

--------------------
Da Tree Amiga's!!!

Mango-Hawaiian Punch -Northern Lights X

and a few other suprises!  COMING SOON....

:advisory:

Offlinecheshirect666
Stranger
Re: HELP PLEASE [Re: GANJA_FAHMA]
    #403084 - 04/17/10 08:22 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

gettin them into individual pots would be nice but i dont want to damage the roots and kill them all and if i keep them together wont only one of them make it??

OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
Re: HELP PLEASE [Re: cheshirect666]
    #403153 - 04/17/10 10:54 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ches, when i use to do outdoor a long time ago me and my brother through like half a dozen seeds in a container. I think it was like 4 of them that sprouted. We successfully separated them with minimal root damage. The key is to not break the tap root, and you want to do this ASAP before their root systems become too intertwined with each other. It may be wise to give them a good watering after with water and a little rooting hormone. I personally am using SuperThrive for transplants and I swear the shit it amazing. Only a couple drops per gallon. Last forever. In fact, last week I transplanted and some how managed leave behind a good clump of root behind in the pot(I hate transplanting with a passion). Once in her new container a gave her a good watering with a double dose of Superthrive and honestly cant say I saw any set backs in growth. But this is my personal experience.

Quote:

if i keep them together wont only one of them make it??

I think what happens is the plants end up competing for light and nutrients. Even if they all survived come harvest time I think your yield would be affected greatly. And if what you said were to be true, why not take the chance and try saving them all!

Wish ya the best of luck and I think you should make a grow log out of this man! There are many knowledgeable people here at the growery with a lot of experience under their belts and from what I have observed, you will find them supporting you all the way to the finish line.

Oh yea I almost forgot.

What are you going to be using for lighting?? And the only way those babies are female is if that kid planted feminized seeds, because by looking at the photos, they don't appear to be sexable just yet and definitely are not clones.

And I only see two seedlings in the photo, was their a 3rd one?

Gotta take off to work bro! have a good one and happy growing!

--------------------
Da Tree Amiga's!!!

Mango-Hawaiian Punch -Northern Lights X

and a few other suprises!  COMING SOON....

:advisory:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck