Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
Any advice on (slow growing) citrus strain?
    #382859 - 03/13/10 12:31 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Using all Foxfarm fertilizers....anyone added Bushmaster to a foxfarm regiment?

The strain is delicious.....i am just looking for more information on growing it.

I hope i can contribute some information on this strain in here soon.

--------------------
Shroomery.org

Edited by Psuper (05/11/10 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: Psuper]
    #383138 - 03/13/10 08:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just googled bush master.

It says it's infused with kelp extract and is supposed to improve plant growth? I've always heard it was to stop stretching in plants.

I'm now confused.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: captain.koons]
    #383240 - 03/13/10 10:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

BM will stop all upward growth.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: Stoneth]
    #383255 - 03/13/10 10:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Have you used it?

DM had or has a product called phosoload that did this and worked. I got a small bottle as a sample from my hydroponics store and tested it to my surprise it worked. I think it's discontinued now though.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: captain.koons]
    #383312 - 03/13/10 11:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I plan on using it in the near future with my sativas to provent over growing the cab.

I'm speaking more on what I've read Magash post as well as many others at ICmag.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: Stoneth]
    #383470 - 03/14/10 11:55 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Bushmaster works really really well (just like ALL of humboldt's products)  The emerald triangle lines are SUPER expensive, but goddamn are they worth it.  They also usually require very small doses so a tiny bottle can last many small grows.  Many people have had lots of success using bushmaster, however, it requires CAREFUL attention during application.  Your plants can burn super easy when using it if you're not careful (and kill them outright if you're a dumbass), but the results are awesome if you're looking to go flat rather then up.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: coda]
    #384189 - 03/15/10 06:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This strain seems to like heavy doses of fertilizer, heavy just meaning close to full dose (Foxfarm line).

I may also use Bushmaster here in a few weeks.  Some folks just apply Bushmaster once, others apply it twice, from what I hear. ~P~

--------------------
Shroomery.org

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #384377 - 03/16/10 12:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Remember that Bush Master is for the start of flowering. Like others have said it will stop all; upward growth.

Now if you use the bush master or the gravity or both I suggest using purple maxx or snowstorm also. Both are pretty much designed to add crystals to the plants and I suggest this because the plants I've treated with it have had lower crystal counts under the microscope the plants not treated with it. I had others test this and they had the same results.

I'd like to hear if anybody else has tested this or if they would please post the results. :wink::potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Re: Any advice on (slow growing) Mandarin? [Re: Magash]
    #384703 - 03/16/10 04:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Remember that Bush Master is for the start of flowering. Like others have said it will stop all; upward growth.

Now if you use the bush master or the gravity or both I suggest using purple maxx or snowstorm also. Both are pretty much designed to add crystals to the plants and I suggest this because the plants I've treated with it have had lower crystal counts under the microscope the plants not treated with it. I had others test this and they had the same results.

I'd like to hear if anybody else has tested this or if they would please post the results. :wink::potleaf:

Interesting results to hear.  I am already using the Foxfarm line of fertilizers but hopefully we'll be hearing from numerous cultivators this year who have started using this Humboldt line. Thanks for the response. ~P~

--------------------
Shroomery.org

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #386001 - 03/18/10 04:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I know of a few growers here (myself included) who use some of the humboldt line.  I use snow storm and gravity myself, really excited to see what the gravity can do (first true run with it) as all I've heard and seen is good things.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck