Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
BurmKush x3, SSHaze x2, P.Widowx10, Af.Kush x1, SnowRyder x4_NewPix!_3/16/10
    #367436 - 02/18/10 04:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Here we go again. This is of course complete fiction, with pictures provided by a web search.

11/28/09

Germinated 2 Burmese Kush that were previously in slave labor to someone else, have returned home from training. The only difference is in the soil mixes, and their light cycle environments.

They are in week 2 of flowering using:

BK#2
-Soil: 18gl tote,( 1/3 cow manure; 1/3 Sphag. Peat, 1/6 soil, 1/6 MG soil
BK#3
-Soil: (1/2 MG, 1/4 Peat, 1/4 soil

Lights (Going under an 1000w HPS bulb by hortilux/xtrasunII)
-12 hour cycle/timer
-(x4)300w CFL(2700K)(4 x 4000lm=16,000lm)_Home Depot-15$x4
-Fox Farm nutes:
3/4-1gal.- Every other water feeding, around 4-5 days apart(BK#2 takes 1/2 doses of Grow Big because of a high N% in the manure, seemed to balance well, prevent nute burns.)

BK #2
LST since week 4 of Veg.

BK #3:
Split top@ week 3 of Veg.

These kids will certainly do better when I get them under the 1000w hps I just received.:derfase:

I'm also fictionally growing a couple of Super Silver Haze, which were germinated on 2/8/10
SSH #1 wk-2 seed

I also fictionally germinated another Burmese Kush on January 1st, 2010. The first kid of the year! I am going to make a journal for all the different kids this year. The grow spots vary in size from 2'x3'x3' to 48w x52h x31d, and a taller closet space of 46w x8'h x24d for the taller sativas }=)~

The pistels started during week 4 of veg, and the non uniform node spacing at nodes 2-3.

Here is the reason I haven't posted anything new recently. I built a new flowering chamber. It will be set up for scrog on BK#'s 1-2 starting tomorrow, possibly BK#1, as well. The inner dimensions are 48"w x 56"h x 40"d. I am installing an XtraSun II 1000w hps, with a 240 cfm squirrel fan, 48" x24" steel shelving racks for tabletops and scrogs. I will post my creations in the grow room journal soon. Here are the youngest kids breaking it in under 4 75w cfl's(6500k.) x2 Super Silver Haze, and x1 Burmese/OG Kush.

It's going to be a great year! I am expecting some of Willy Jack's, Early Girl/Wh. Rhino. Some straight Afghani Kush, and also some snowryder shorties coming in m/f mixed bags. Some Super Lemon Haze fems, among a few other that will be announced on germination dates.
HAHAHAHA!!! I am even going to grow a nasty surprise for the fukkers that ripped ]Mickey n Family[/url] last summer. I will let you know what I'm thinking, later in the season, but it goes along the lines of adding some DISGUSTING chemicals during the last 2 weeks of some crappy-ass brown weed plants during flower,some dyes,

This is going to be a great year! There are many great kids coming this season. Some indoor soil grows w/ the Burmese and SS Haze. Some outdoor monsters with the Purple widows, even some indoor hydro sets, on some of my hand built creations. There is going to also be some specialized breeding going on, too. The Afghani landraces always make a good addition when breeding some fine F-1's. I want to design some killer plants this year that can have the super tight buds and super-close, spacing nodes of an indi/kush, the kick ass power and mind expansion of a healthy sativa/citral or haze, with a mid-height(5'-6'), severe cola branching, fights mold/high humidity(NY is VERY HUMID before harvest!), can be grown indoors OR outdoors, clones easily to hydro or soil, with FAST sativa root growth habits, and LOTS and LOTS of keifer/calyxe production.

I know, I'm living in a pipe dream.

3/16/10

Edited by jwes420 (03/16/10 12:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: jwes420]
    #368393 - 02/19/10 10:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yes you are!

But this is looking really nice so far.  BUKU is one of THSeeds creations I've always wanted to try so I'll be along for this one.  You love the sunshine too eh?  Outdoors is amazing, and the pictures can be epic. :yesnod:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: Inverted]
    #368854 - 02/20/10 04:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Outdoors is amazing, and the pictures can be epic. :yesnod:

The outdoors and the soil are so very worth the extra effort. The dirt here has been receiving crop run off from the neighbor's farm for MANY generations, creating some of the richest soil anywhere. I've smoked all over the US, and had plenty of world wide nuggets, but I truly think that WNY has some of the best outdoor-bred nugs anywhere!

I scored some really great, true parent strains for some great breeding. Most of them are from Nirvana, and Paradise Legends. The classic NL's and Skunk 1's make great breeding partners, but I want some variety, with a different high. I bred these two together for a lot of cycles, some inbred, but mostly the same strain source. What I would like the most, and for this particular area though, are some Himalayan genetics, and some kind of short-flower sativa genetics(I know-Iknow), but with out going past an F1 if possible. The repetition of hybrids past that make a lot more disappointments than it's worth.

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #368855 - 02/20/10 04:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: Triptonic]
    #369305 - 02/21/10 01:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

New pix of pistils on BK#1, +the Super Silver Haze in their training bras. Added to the top post. Behind the SSH 1-2, you can a hazy shot of the Purple Widow germinating in peat pods, over a tray of the crap that's going out to the crime scene of last year's plant abduction!

--------------------

Edited by jwes420 (02/21/10 01:09 PM)

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

#369704 - 02/21/10 07:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Buku #3 at Flower wk2

Buku #2 at Flower wk2

Buku #2 at Flower wk2

BK 2-3

--------------------

Edited by jwes420 (02/21/10 07:31 PM)

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #369791 - 02/21/10 09:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jwes420 said:
New pix of pistils on BK#1, +the Super Silver Haze in their training bras. Added to the top post. Behind the SSH 1-2, you can a hazy shot of the Purple Widow germinating in peat pods, over a tray of the crap that's going out to the crime scene of last year's plant abduction!

So what is it you're putting back out be stolen again?

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: Ojom]
    #370188 - 02/22/10 12:06 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I love of those LST plants.

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: Dephect]
    #370800 - 02/22/10 04:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

what is it you're putting back out be stolen again?

Nah, not my personals. Just some schwag beans that taste like shit. THOSE can be robbed...not mine..I hope:drysmash:

--------------------

Edited by jwes420 (02/22/10 04:13 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #370837 - 02/22/10 05:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:drooling:

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese/OG Kush x2 [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #371246 - 02/22/10 10:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This plant/strain, is really a trip to me. I've never grown true indicas like this short, wylie strain. The biggest thing getting to me is the early uneven branching. Most plants have an even spaced pair of veg leaf branches/leaf sets, until the 5th or 7th node until the 5-6th wk of veg cycle, where this usually started with my previous kids, into uneven spacing and no more even pairs of leaf sets.

Any way, BK #1 is a stumpy fucker, too, isn't she?!
I just put her into a 5gl homer bucket today. It was a pure MG soil mix though. I am not sure if I'll even see her hatch an eighth, at least. Who knows?:shrug:
Her pistel production makes me want to put her in flower with #2-#3. She did have a heavy manure/nitrogen content of her soil in a 1gal. BK2 got a more full dose of the X-mix(High-N) in the 18gal.

BK #2(LST)Flower wk 1/2: is doing well. After a transplant into an 18gl rubbermaid, I've only given her half doses of Fox Farm-Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame. She started the 12/12 flower cycle 1 week after BK# 3, and it really shows in the bud formation/growth. BK2 spent a lot of time equalizing it's equilibrium. She is still very dominant in "main cola" production, but is balanced with a fairly even distribution of branches that are very competitive as a main cola. Especially branch #1, on the lower right.

This branch was grown before the LST began. When there was a new horizon level created for the plant, it really resembled a FIM, or a split. The first branch, which usually grows into a little piece of :popcorn:, and gets harvested early as a sacrifice...  :popcorn:  :popcorn:...

:chong:
...It grew into a fairly long branch, and the cola here, will compete well for nutrients because of it's "low" placing, and closeness to nutrient source, the soil.

BK #3(SplitHorn) began 12/12, a week before #2 and looks great! The previous owner of this kid cut the topper at about wk3-4 of veg. The spacing of the branches, and rapid growth of branch length, might be because the fan leaves were all clipped from her(except the newest, at the same time as the clipping, wk 3-4. The restraints have been been removed, and she is really forming a wide chalice-shape, or even cooler, like a football field goal post.

The stork just dropped some kids today, I gotsta' go.

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese Kush x3_SSHaze x2 [Re: jwes420]
    #381905 - 03/11/10 12:31 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Burmese Kush, fem x3

These are all the same Burmese strain, but I was dyin to know how they do under different stress levels. BK#2 on the left was in LST until a few days ago, is in Flower Week 4. The center, BK#3 was split at about 4weeks in veg, and began flower a week earlier than BK#2. The far right is BK#1. She is in Flower Day 2 now and has received NO alterations or training. All of the plants are under an Xtrasun hood w/ a 1000w hps Hortilux bulb. Buku#'s  2-3 were under 16,000 lumen@2700k cfl's above.

SplitHorn Buku#3

Trich-ville on BK3

:ganja:

Super Silver Haze, fem x2

These GHS beans were germed on 2/8/10.
The width of the leaves on this strain are getting RIDICULOUS!!!
They are in week 2.5 of Veg, and are under 4 75w CFL's@6500k. 24 hours.

--------------------

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#381907 - 03/11/10 12:34 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

I love that split! Looks so cool. Looks like you are doing a good job man, keep it up cant wait to see the final resultz
:]

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Re: Burmese Kush x3_SSHaze x2 [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #381923 - 03/11/10 01:17 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

We're gonna be firing up the Burmese on 4/20!

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

#383522 - 03/14/10 01:11 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

:spinleaf: :ganja:GREAT BURMESE KUSH/OG KUSH SMOKE TEST RESULTS!!!:ganja: :spinleaf:

BK#3, the split horn is due on the 31st, but I grabbed a sample nug for a test drive, and it was AWESOME!!! The kush hits FAST! Straight to your head, real real indica stone. I felt it after 1 toke, really strong in the headstone and STILL, only 2 weeks to go. after 3 hits, I was feeling super :jointsmile: Her perspective weight is looking to be around an ounce or so. Not great, but fast. SHe did spend her first 4 flower weeks under 16,000 lumens, but is under the 1000w hps for the remainder.

I clipped a piece from BK#2, the LST, bonsai looking Burmese in the 18 gallon tote. I am going to dry this regular for a few days before I try it. I think it will be kick ass, as well, though. Estimated weight looks like it will be around a half Oz. Lame as well, but it's the same story as BK3 in the light dept, but the medium had a heavy manure base.

BK#1 is doing fucking super, too. She started flower the other day, and has grown unmolested beautifully! She is pushing pistil's out in a 4 x 1 calyx/leaf ratio. In my experiences, this strain does it's best in a no-stress training. She will flower in 7.5 weeks, like TH Seed has said, and is finishing a half week early, and I'm expecting great results. No harvest until the end of april...bummer.

SOIL CULTURE FOR BEST RESULTS:
-FEEDING: Moderate level nutrients/heavy N/every other feeding.Flower=High P and K/ every other feeding. Foliage feeding OK
-5 gallon buckets
-VEG LIGHTS: healthy growth under 6500k cfl.
-FLOWER LIGHT: High HPS wattage
-NO MODIFICATIONS TO PLANT!(Scrog OK)
-VERY dense foliage_Needs high amount of fresh air.
-Germination_Fast in paper towel tek,( Less than 30 hrs.)
-Temperature: Does better in 75f +_Keep under 94f
-Water: Veg=slow water up take(4-5 days)_Flower=High water uptake(2-3 days)

Have a great smoke out, people!:getstoned:
End transmission.

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

#390307 - 03/26/10 10:32 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Pictures later!...sorry guys.
FINISHED:
Burmese Kush/OG Kush:

Buku #3 (femmed by DaShaman)
Germed: 12/4/09-TowelTek
Medium/Size: Soil/3gal(MG/Peat/Org.Top-Soil)
Tek: Split Top(@Veg.4wks)
Nutrients: Fox Farm(1-6)
Veg Light:(24hr/0)/(75w CFL x4)/(6500k)/(Mogul Base)
Flo Light:
**Up to:Wk#4**
          (12hr/12)/(300w CFL x4)/( 2700K)/(E-26 Base-regular 110v)
**FlWk 4-6.5wk)**
          (12hr/12)/(1000w HPS:Hortilux/XtraSun-AirCool)
Wet Weight: 136 gr.
Dry Weight: 22 gr.
Height: 60cm

Fucking TASTY!!!

Buku #2:(femmed by DaShaman)
Germed: 12/4/09-TowelTek
Medium/Size: Soil/3gal(MG/Peat/Org.Top-Soil)
Tek: LST(@Veg.3wks)
Node Space: 0.5cm-1.75cm(horizontal branching)
            .75cm-1cm(vert./cola's)
Calyxe/Leaf %: 4-5 cal. per 1 leaf
Nutrients: Fox Farm(1-6)
Veg Light:(24hr/0)/(75w CFL x4)/(6500k)/(Mogul Base)
Flo Light:
**Up to:Wk#4**
          (12hr/12)/(300w CFL x4)/( 2700K)/(E-26 Base-regular 110v)
**FlWk 4-6.5wk)**
          (12hr/12)/(1000w HPS:Hortilux/XtraSun-AirCool)
Wet Weight: 125 gr.
Dry Weight: **DRYING NOW**
Height: 40cm

Burmese #1 ETA: 4/20/10
Germed: 1/1/10
NO TEK:00000 RECOMMENDED!!!!
Est. Yield: 8-16oz++!!!
Height: 65cm(+)
-20+ Branches
-1" Node Space
-5gal Bucket
-Soil
Light: (12hr/12)/(1000w HPS:Hortilux/XtraSun-AirCool)
Since Flower Day #1!!!

TIP!!!

DO NOT FUCK WITH THIS PLANT TOO MUCH!!! This shit spends most of it's energy flowering @7.5wks and finishing early. This strain will only produce a lower yield if it has to spend time repairing itself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale