Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemindright
Stranger
my first time and im just looking to talk and gain some knowledge
    #381527 - 03/10/10 08:46 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

hey everyone I am new to this site Im not too sure how it works but it seems like the right place to be to gain some good knowledge :thumbup:

Ive never grown before, but recently my girlfriend went to amsterdam and brought back some northern lights seeds  :awedrugs:

Im pretty excited, from what Ive read northern lights is a great strain for both indoors and outdoors. Im going to grow 3 northern lights and 3 trainwreck outdoors bc I feel like my plants will appreciate it. Anyways, Im new to this site so I dont know how this really works out yet, but Im just wondering if anyone would mind sharing some good tips, what types of soil, what to feed it, etc, etc.

Ive started a compost of all sorts of organic foods that has been going for a few months. Im assuming that compost could not hurt but like I said Im new to this. I am also planning on feeding it a little bit of molasses, as I have heard this increases the potency and swells the buds if fed at the right time.

Anyways Im really stoked to grow my own personal funk, and Im trying to make this the best I can. If anyone wants to share some tips about these 2 strains thatd be awesome Id really appreciate some advice.
Thanks and looking forward to being a part of this site  :jointsmile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemindright
Stranger
Re: my first time and im just looking to talk and gain some knowledge [Re: mindright]
    #381617 - 03/10/10 10:51 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

sorry to post that i didnt realize there are hundreds of similar posts.
hope everyone is having a great day:thumbup:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: my first time and im just looking to talk and gain some knowledge [Re: mindright]
    #381696 - 03/11/10 01:19 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

hey bud, welcome to the forums. there's plenty of different information around if you feel like browsing. If you want to know anything specific just make a thread and ask. You should have a lot of fun doing your first grow outdoors, things shouldn't get too complicated and mother nature takes care of the ecosystem for you.

If you want to as well, start a grow log post pics as it develops and anyone should be able to help you spot any problem that could arise.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds