Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #368001 - 02/19/10 01:42 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alright I got some more photos. I need to get her tied down as she starts to bud up but the hardware store I went to had no nylon line so it looks like I'll have to go to the fishing shop and pick up a line for a bit more. Here's some photos in the mean time. Notice my great corn growing skills :facepalm: lol.

19th February:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheman420

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: Snurry]
    #368324 - 02/19/10 06:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

haha very nice! i cant believe how big that thing is!!! what is your expected yield for that?

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: theman420]
    #368455 - 02/20/10 06:03 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Expecting around a pound, hoping for 2.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #368457 - 02/20/10 06:45 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You'll pull more than 1 if things keep going in the direction ur in

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: mhbound]
    #368458 - 02/20/10 07:09 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looks fucking excellent man, I don't know how I missed this one. :awesome:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: DungenessDank]
    #368895 - 02/20/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
You'll pull more than 1 if things keep going in the direction ur in

I definitely hope so, looking for a year's personal supply. The branches are starting to strengthen up so I assume the growth will start to slow down over the next few weeks as it starts to bud up.

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Looks fucking excellent man, I don't know how I missed this one. :awesome:

Cheers bud; it's a 6 month grow from start to finish, it's been a fuckin' marathon. It's getting down to the last month always the hardest with rippers about. :throwingstar: :cactuar:

With any luck I'll be smoking in April.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #368904 - 02/20/10 06:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I can't wait to see the main stalk of the thing..I bet you need a chainsaw to cut that thing down

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: mhbound]
    #373890 - 02/26/10 12:50 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Got another update. I've been ripping a lot of shade leaves off and airing it as I'm getting a bit worried about powdery mildew with all the rain around. It's flowered a lot slower than I thought it would considering it sexed in December; but that's just given it more time to grow.
I've got a bit of a problem with moths too, if anyone's dealt with them before any tips would be appreciated. They don't seem to be doing any damage but I don't want the caterpillars around when it starts budding up. Anywho enjoy the pics.

26th Feburary:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:03 PM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #373899 - 02/26/10 01:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking great mate :jah:

I'm also having some problem with moths and these tiny little white fly things, any advice would be appreciated on either of these pests.

I find if i plant some tomato plants close to my bud plants most of the pests prefer to go eat them, this doesn't eradicate the pest but it is a good way of keeping most of them away during late flowering when you dont want to be using anything to control them on your cannabis plants

i would advise finding out which pests you have exactly and researching what they don't like/what they like, and possibly even which beneficial pests munch on them, that last option probably only if its coming up late into flowering and the pest is really bad and you dont want to use any chemical products to get rid of them. thats pretty radical though but i know people that do it :shrugs: each to his own

I put up an update yesterday on my ladies check it out bro :smile:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#374424 - 02/26/10 10:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i had the same problem awhile back with the caterpillars the moths lay there eggs near the nodes and they like suck the nutes right outta that section, and anything above that part starts to die!! i used a pair of needle nose pliers and a toothpick to extract the pest, then sprayed some organic pesticide on the underside of the leaves.this was for tomato's and is safe the day after use, to eat the fruit so i figure it'd be the same for pot and it worked out.

since your plant it so massive it may take much more time to find these spots, sometimes ladybugs work to get rid of pest!! i have about a million flying around in my grow room( aggressive lil bastard!) not to sure where they came from but i don't mind cause they help control pest problems so I've been told.

the plant in general is looking healthy and looks like your gunna get some sweet buds!!

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#374435 - 02/26/10 11:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

theman420 said:
i had the same problem awhile back with the caterpillars the moths lay there eggs near the nodes and they like suck the nutes right outta that section, and anything above that part starts to die!! i used a pair of needle nose pliers and a toothpick to extract the pest, then sprayed some organic pesticide on the underside of the leaves.this was for tomato's and is safe the day after use, to eat the fruit so i figure it'd be the same for pot and it worked out.

since your plant it so massive it may take much more time to find these spots, sometimes ladybugs work to get rid of pest!! i have about a million flying around in my grow room( aggressive lil bastard!) not to sure where they came from but i don't mind cause they help control pest problems so I've been told.

the plant in general is looking healthy and looks like your gunna get some sweet buds!!

I'll have to give an organic pesticide on monday I don't want it getting any worse if they are gonna leech off my plant. Do you know if the organic pesticides will effect the PH of the soil, I'm sure I'll have to use quite a bit for the whole plant. I'm not sure if ladybugs eat moths as well as aphids but I don't think they'll work to great outdoors, they'd be gone within 30 seconds.

I have a real bad feeling that if I let it continue this thread will end up like that other one with caterpilars eating through his bud.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#374441 - 02/26/10 11:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah ladybirds are a predatory beneficial insect for most plants

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#374447 - 02/26/10 11:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
I put up an update yesterday on my ladies check it out bro :smile:

I swear I posted yesterday, must have been too high and forgot the second confirm like always. Tying down that sativa really done it wonders; you're going to have 4 huge buds now instead of just one, not to mention all the other stuff looks to be growing great.
I can't wait to see that christmas tree in bud, that main cola is gonna weigh a ton. :thumbup:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineTomCollins

#374521 - 02/27/10 10:08 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus snurry that thing is a monster!

As far as organic pesticides work, I've had great success with natural pyrethrum. It's pretty safe to use too, even on plants that are late into flowering. However, I'd try and use it as minimally as possible if it's late flowering but your plants still have ages to go, so yeah.... Though, since your outdoor, I can't really recommend that as a one time solution. Though, that spray will kill whatever fuckers are on your plant for sure, but that said - you may need to do it more than once.

If anything ladybugs, like everyone else here is suggesting, may be your best bet.

Good luck man, I can't wait to see this plant. It looks fucking perfect!

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinetheman420

#374797 - 02/27/10 06:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
Quote:

theman420 said:

I'll have to give an organic pesticide on monday I don't want it getting any worse if they are gonna leech off my plant. Do you know if the organic pesticides will effect the PH of the soil, I'm sure I'll have to use quite a bit for the whole plant. I'm not sure if ladybugs eat moths as well as aphids but I don't think they'll work to great outdoors, they'd be gone within 30 seconds.

I have a real bad feeling that if I let it continue this thread will end up like that other one with caterpilars eating through his bud.

I'm not to sure if it would or not my guess is though it would make the soil acidic when it leaves the plant though the roots. i didn't water it with mine, i just sprayed it on the bottom of the leaves and watered normally. it didn't seems to change the soil to much since it was outdoors and on a much smaller indica plant!

you don't want to spray much on though just spray on the effected areas!! to much and the plant may wilt or even worse die!!

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#375744 - 02/28/10 11:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That works fine for me, the moths seem to hang out in the weed but the caterpillars are developing in the weeds; I should be able to give them a healthy dose as I can't remove the weeds atm because of the cover. Once this rain dies down I'm going to get up some more shade-cloth for cover so I can do some weeding. That should help keep pests off it.

Any tips to keep powdery mildew at bay besides removing shade leaves and airing it out a bit? I might be acting a bit overcautious but with the limited air flow, and constant rain, I know it'll spread like wildfire if it hits.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#375867 - 03/01/10 05:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Small amounts of organic fungicide to keep it at bay if you see signs of it appearing  coz like you said it's hard to get rid of once it hits and boy it hits hard D:  just remove large fans causing shade to air it out a bit

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#379331 - 03/07/10 01:39 AM (14 years, 26 days ago)

Well I've had plenty of other BS to take my focus off the end of this grow (probably a good thing with all this waiting) so she's been neglected besides the daily airing out. The moths and caterpillars have all seemed to fuck off without any coaxing, might be due to all the in tents rain we've been getting lately.

We've had enough dry days now that my concern of getting powdery mildew has dropped a lot. I've got the hand shakes at the moment so excuse the out of focus photos; we'll just call them artistic. Still another 6-8 weeks until the first harvest.

Without further a due, here are the latest photos fresh from today.

March 7th:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:04 PM)

Invisibleheadyeddie
Cool Dude In A Loose Mood
Male

#379338 - 03/07/10 04:08 AM (14 years, 25 days ago)

Looking nice :thumbup::thumbup:
If you don't mind me asking; are those in your backyard/are you in the states?

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: headyeddie]
    #379339 - 03/07/10 04:57 AM (14 years, 25 days ago)

Cheers man.
Yea it's a backyard garden grow, but I don't live in the states.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals