Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJEDDS
The Pioneer.
Male

Loc: Appalachian Mountains, MD...
straight police
    #36652 - 05/22/08 04:47 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

anyone ever had a moment where you been caught doing something illegal by a cop and they didn't arrest your ass or get your info.. etc?

I was coming out of a store and me and some friends lit up a bowl in my car in the p-lot. Some guy hollars at us and calls the cops and a cop came to me and took my bowl and just left. I just gave it to him and he didn't write a report or arrest me. it was chill cause he didn't search my car either.
I live in a strict ass state too.

I have a bunch of other true stories too. hahah

--------------------
I dream myself in martial arts as appetized.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: straight police [Re: JEDDS]
    #36658 - 05/22/08 06:21 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That's way cool.. you are lucky the cop just wanted to get high so he let you go.
If you live in a strict state on weed laws, you shouldn't smoke in a car anyway, do that shit at least somewhere outside your car. I almost guarantee most peeps get busted with weed while driving or in a car.
BTW that is also DUI, as well as possession and paraphernalia charges. Utah is strict too, they upped the charges for first time posession too, time to move to Cali. :yesnod:

--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

OfflineRandomHero
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Male User Gallery

Loc: .South.Carolina.
Re: straight police [Re: JEDDS]
    #36660 - 05/22/08 07:20 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If the cop took your bowl then left . he wasnt by all means a straight cop
He added your pipe to the rest of his collection while smoking a phat bowl of the weed he got for the evidence room

I was once was pulled over for speeding , I was smoking a bowl not even 5 minutes before all this happened
I still don't see how the cop didnt smell it
Then again im glad he didn't search meh , I had a one hitter on my lap with my left arm ontop of it using my right arm to fetch the papers in the glovebox as soon as he walked back to his patrol car I grabbed that shit and stuffed it towards my balls
from the time he let me go to the time I got home I was so nervous I had gotten ball juice all over my piece

lucky me,

AS for you, you should be more careful , smoking in a parking lot isn't cool

--------------------
"All of us are full of shit, Some more then others"

Offlinemarshalldylan1

Re: straight police [Re: RandomHero]
    #36666 - 05/22/08 08:11 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Driving back from my dealers place. This is in a small college town on a thursday night(party night for some reason) so lots of drunks out driving. I had smoked a joint in my car about and hour and a half before, and had literally just bought a 20 sack(I was driving back from my dealer)

Mother fucker pulls me over for not using a turn signal. This was my 1st time being pulled over, so I was nervous as fuck. I was shaking when he came to my window. I was pretty sure I was fucked, since I seemed so nervous and it still reeked.

"You been drinking tonight sir?"

"No Sir" I said.

"Any drugs or alcohol in the car?

"No Sir"

He ran my info and let me go.

Scared the shit out of me since it was my 1st time to be pulled over and I had weed in my pocket, a stench in the air, and roaches in the ashtray.

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
Re: straight police [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #36734 - 05/22/08 10:22 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

straight cops are awesome!

if youre cool with them, you have a 50% chance theyll tell ya to get the fuck outta here and leave you alone.

but if youre a dick you have a 100% chance they throw the book at you...

trust, i know

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: straight police [Re: just me]
    #36756 - 05/22/08 10:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Rarely do I ever encounter asshole cops. Rarely do I ever encounter cops at all. Back in the day when I was a little younger and the encounters were more "frequent" the ones around here were pretty chill.

One time I threw a rager at an old house of my family's way back in the sticks. We still owned it but it was empty for a summer. I was doing some work on it to fix it up to rent it out so I threw a couple parties in the basement. Just really chill parties with a bonfire outside, basement door open with a couple pong tables inside on a bare concrete floor. No worries about anything getting dirty or broken. My dad even knew about the parties (well at least the first one:gethigh:). I think it was probably the fourth party that just absolutely blew up. Tons of people, all my friends, and some crazies that I didn't know. My attitude: whatever, nothing to get dirty and nothing to get stolen, here's a cup and there's the keg! So everyone's having a great time but even the long ass driveway gets filled up in no time and cars start parking like a quarter mile all the way down the street (that only has 2 other houses on it about a mile apart). Well apparently all these cars freak out this one neighbor's wife and she calls the cops. Guest #100something gets inside and says, "Dude cops are here" and I say, "Out here?! Really?" I thought it was quite amusing. I walked to the driveway and looked down about a half mile away and sure enough see the car idling in the street.

So I stand there at the top of the driveway and wait for them to walk up. Keep in mind I think I was no older than 20, and pretty much everyone there was under 21 with some even still in highschool. So they finally walk up after looking at all these cars in the street and I just meet them and try to have a normal conversation and answer all their questions. I hand them my ID and kinda shoot the shit about the party, "Oh yeah, you know, I had a few college friends over and things kinda blew up."

So the cop actually asks, "Ok so you're underage, we're not going to find any beer here right?" HA. I actually LOLed in his face and said, "Well sir there is actually quite a bit of beer here."

So I end up having to take the two guys on a bit of a tour. The best part of the night, and my favorite memory of the whole experience was this: I open the basement doors to probably 50+ kids in a huge pong tournament on two tables with a keg between them, everyone screaming like it's beerfest, some crazy ghetto fuckers I've never seen throwing dice in the corner, etc etc and EVERYONE just freezes, like mid-throw of the ping pong balls. The one cool guy who I was talking to kinda looks around for a sec and says, "Oh don't mind me I'm just looking for people I might recognize." All the kids slowly look around at each other unsure, it's like a damn comedy, and then the guy frozen with the ping pong ball, sloppy drunk and having been winning games all night goes, "OH OKAY!!" and shoots his shot, and instantly everything goes from being quiet to being loud as shit and back to normal as the cop just walks around. I think someone even tried to get him to take a shot with the ball.

I got off with nothing. I had to put the fire out and get people's cars of the street, but that was it haha. There are some real cool cops out there.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #36765 - 05/22/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:

if youre cool with them, you have a 50% chance theyll tell ya to get the fuck outta here and leave you alone.

trust, i know

I have found the same to be true. I mean some are just assholes no matter what but most of them have some common sense and as long as you are straight with them, they are straight with you.

my friends dad was the local small town sheriff growing up and we used to roast fat bowls in the shed all the time. the worst we ever got was the disappointed look and the "you know im the sheriff."

"yeah ok Mr. French" :hehehe:

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Re: straight police [Re: Picklez]
    #36769 - 05/22/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

just me said:

trust, i know

I have found the same to be true. I mean some are just assholes no matter what but most of them have some common sense and as long as you are straight with them, they are straight with you.

my friends dad was the local small town sheriff growing up and we used to roast fat bowls in the shed all the time. the worst we ever got was the disappointed look and the "you know im the sheriff."

"yeah ok Mr. French" :hehehe:

lucky bastard!

one of my good friends dad was the JUDGE hahaha

and we all got caught one day burglarizing, and we all got probation :smile:

when we got put in jail tho, they had to lock my friend up in a holding cell the whole time so the convicts wouldnt beat him to death

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

#36781 - 05/22/08 12:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i was buying herb in the ghetto and some UC's saw us and threw me and my buddy up against the wall. Found one of the 4 bags of weed, missed my pipe, my pocketknife, and three bags. Asked us not to come back, made me dump the one bag on the ground, and let us go.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

#36800 - 05/22/08 02:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:

trust, i know

..its true, I have been pulled over after smoking a bowl in my car not more then 5 minutes before, I just did what they told me, gave them my insurance card, drivers license and registration papers, and I was free to go, many times I got pulled over for a signal out or a light out on my car.
But I always smoked a tobacco cigarette right after I smoked a bowl, plus air re freshener.

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: straight police [Re: coda]
    #36802 - 05/22/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
i was buying herb in the ghetto and some UC's saw us and threw me and my buddy up against the wall. Found one of the 4 bags of weed, missed my pipe, my pocketknife, and three bags. Asked us not to come back, made me dump the one bag on the ground, and let us go.

luckyyyy

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Re: straight police [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #36812 - 05/22/08 02:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

dude ive gotten pulled over numerous times transporting weight and if youre cool, theyre cool.

overcoming nervousness was somethin i luckily learned at a very young age by being a quick liar cuz i was always gettin caught doin somethin.

and now that im older, i dont lie anymore, but ive learned how and what to do with your body, voice, actions, etc. to not raise alarms...

--------------------

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#36938 - 05/22/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

if ur white u have a 50% chance the cops will let u go if ur black u have a 0% chance the cops will let u go

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Re: straight police [Re: Voodoo]
    #37009 - 05/22/08 08:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That is so sad but true, I have known black people and the cops do fuck with them more, I feel sorry for them to tell you the truth.

--------------------

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: straight police [Re: Skunk420]
    #37011 - 05/22/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

What if the cop is black?

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Re: straight police [Re: andyistic]
    #37019 - 05/22/08 08:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The black cops fuck with black people more too, well in Ogden they did, mainly when most of the city was white and mexicans. :yesnod: This is Utah you are talking about too..:lol:

--------------------

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

#37023 - 05/22/08 08:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Skunk420 said:
The black cops fuck with black people more too, well in Ogden they did, mainly when most of the city was white and mexicans. :yesnod: This is Utah you are talking about too..:lol:

thats everywhere bro...

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

#37031 - 05/22/08 08:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

fuckin' A right, if I was black I'd move to Jamaica!... I would like to move there anyway, well maybe for a looong vacation, if i came back to the states.

--------------------

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #37032 - 05/22/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know about long - their accent would get on your nerves, then you'll be begging to come back.

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Re: straight police [Re: andyistic]
    #37040 - 05/22/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nah, I worked with a few of them from Jamaica in the past, plus I knew a few of them that owned a club in Ogden..they are cool as fuck!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds