Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDavid Makalaster
Your 10 o' clock Newscaster
Male

WTF is wrong with my babies?!?!!!!! this is weird as fuck
    #338530 - 01/01/10 03:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, so...
I have 8 organic fox farm/Earth juice children.  They are exactly a month old this new year.  We got 2 ft of snow and the  power was out for 4 days while i was gone.  So, they were under complete darkness for 4 days, and severely wilted upon return.  I managed to get them to survive by tying their wilted asses up and quenching their thirst.  So everythings good right??? NO! now i am seeing stigmas and buds at the tip of a few plants and they are only approaching thier fourth internode!  How is this possible?  I know the improper photoperiod confused them, but what can i do to stop this nonsense.  They are NOT being fertilized with a flowering nute, but the veg nute (EARTHJUICE "GROW").  I thought plants couldnt flower b4 2 months old.    can i cut off the presumed nug? or should i just start using the flowering nute or what?  im at a loss of knowledge here.  please help my children

--------------------
Pig: Son, you got any marijuana on you?
Me:  No sir, I am deathly afraid of needles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF is wrong with my babies?!?!!!!! this is weird as fuck [Re: David Makalaster]
    #338582 - 01/01/10 05:52 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Time to flower. End of story.
Major possibility of hermies, but you might be okay. 
Whoever told you they can't flower before 2 months needs to be shot and laughed at by the misinformation police.  Cannabis will flower as soon as a critical dark period is introduced.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineDavid Makalaster
Male

Re: WTF is wrong with my babies?!?!!!!! this is weird as fuck [Re: David Makalaster]
    #338628 - 01/01/10 08:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

thank you for the reply.  they probly wont yeild shit, so would it be a good idea to just use this as a seed run and let the hermies fuck eachother and fuck themselves to make some seeds or will they not be viable b/c the plant is so young?

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #338665 - 01/01/10 09:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you don't want seeds from hermies...they'll produce hermie offspring.

Try not to stress them any more than has been done already and take what you get.  Any herb is some herb. 
The bud might still be good, there just won't be much of it.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF is wrong with my babies?!?!!!!! this is weird as fuck [Re: 81renaissance]
    #338761 - 01/02/10 10:13 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

they probly wont yeild shit

Plants that have vegged for a month have the potential to produce a nice amount, i wouldn't count a nice harvest out yet.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineDavid Makalaster
Male

Re: WTF is wrong with my babies?!?!!!!! this is weird as fuck [Re: coda]
    #346893 - 01/13/10 12:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ok, now that its been a little after the event,  one is flowering.  It is about a foot tall with a bunch of tiny nugs starting to form (in each of the clusters of pistils, each pistil is about a centimeter long).  I can see tiny tiny tiny crystals starting to form.  Since the flowering plant is only about a foot and a half tall, how will i know when the nugs are as big as theyre gonna get????  the trichromes are way too small to tell.  Should i wait until the pistils start to change red and orange to even begin worrying about harvest???

and just to brag a little i got 7 females out of 8!!!!  killer odds...and no signs of hermies yet!!!
many of the vegging females are being trained until i switch to 12/12.  and how is the one flowering under 24/0???? this run is so fucked its not even funny...smells super skunk though  :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules