Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #339535 - 01/03/10 02:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If he does that is gonna be one fucking dumb cop. :agentgtfo:  :detectivescrotes:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Magash [Re: Magash]
    #339536 - 01/03/10 02:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

he'll be in good company then.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #339538 - 01/03/10 02:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl:

:detectivescrotes: reminds me of the cop from south park

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #339545 - 01/03/10 02:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Ok, lets blow off the bust thing cause yes it's true they most likely can't bust somebody here and there may be tons of cops on the site already for all we know.

How about this, do you like the two fucking hours between posts we get here all the time? How about the low member count? Not to be a dick but we don't have a whole lot of growers with a ton of experience on the site yet and we need more.

Now will any of these things change if the Growery is open about having cops on the site?

Yes we don't know who are cops and who are not but when we do they should be banned. I don't know if my neighbor is burying people on his property at night but he sure seems like a nice guy but if he was I'd want him gone no matter how nice he is.

I am going to just drop this subject and not argue it again. I want this site to improve too, but honestly this stuff isn't even an argument to me. I understand Mag that you have to be safe. But you want to ban a PROFESSION. And when you say cops shouldn't be allowed, and what about cops from Amsterdam, will they be banned too?

With that I will stop arguing.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Magash [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #339557 - 01/03/10 02:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Ok, lets blow off the bust thing cause yes it's true they most likely can't bust somebody here and there may be tons of cops on the site already for all we know.

How about this, do you like the two fucking hours between posts we get here all the time? How about the low member count? Not to be a dick but we don't have a whole lot of growers with a ton of experience on the site yet and we need more.

Now will any of these things change if the Growery is open about having cops on the site?

Yes we don't know who are cops and who are not but when we do they should be banned. I don't know if my neighbor is burying people on his property at night but he sure seems like a nice guy but if he was I'd want him gone no matter how nice he is.

I am going to just drop this subject and not argue it again. I want this site to improve too, but honestly this stuff isn't even an argument to me. I understand Mag that you have to be safe. But you want to ban a PROFESSION. And when you say cops shouldn't be allowed, and what about cops from Amsterdam, will they be banned too?

Weed is more legal for Magash in Mendocino County than it is for the average citizen in Amsterdam.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: SmOakland]
    #339558 - 01/03/10 02:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Weed is more legal for Magash in Mendocino County than it is for the average citizen in Amsterdam.

Really, because I thought Federally it was still very very illegal due to the fact Cannabis is a schedule 1 drug federally. Federal Laws Supersede all state/county/city laws.

--------------------

Edited by Thebooedocksaint (01/03/10 02:40 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#339560 - 01/03/10 02:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's true but the federal thing has gone down greatly since Obama gave the order to slow down on med club bust thing. What happens is counties like San Diego county that closed down all the clubs there but the club owners took the county to court under State law they got to reopen the clubs. Thing came back to bite them though now. When the San Diego cops smell a grow or want a club shut down they call in the Feds right away.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339568 - 01/03/10 02:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I was under the impression that it was 100% legal in Amsterdam though to smoke?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#339574 - 01/03/10 03:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nope, not legal in any way in Amsterdam. They call it tolerated. You can smoke at home and at the clubs in the red light district.

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
    #339575 - 01/03/10 03:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Also on the streets, no major streets, and if someone asks you to put it out its only common courtesy.. and quite frankly I would gladly go somewhere else to finish smoking a joint in peace, without the fear of police , fuck Id walk around with my bong at all times:vaped:

That is my dream life.. and just think if every pothead revolted against the government we could live like this :bonghit:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339578 - 01/03/10 03:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Nope, not legal in any way in Amsterdam. They call it tolerated. You can smoke at home and at the clubs in the red light district.

Well, I guess I was wrong.

Let me rephrase my example. Would you want a cop that worked in a nation where there is no marijuana prohibition.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #339581 - 01/03/10 03:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:
This place is never gonna grow if crap like letting somebody who admits he is going to be a cop even if he is a stupid one at that. Buuuut if they are willing to let one person who wants to be a cop they will let another.

Yeah I may be paranoid but if you have ever had that knock at the door you know where I'm coming from.

Banning someone for being a cop is stupid, and counter-productive. Cops smoke pot too you know.

Banning someone for being a douche and threatening to bust someone, good idea. Plus it isn't like marijuana will be illegal much longer.

While smoking pot may become legal, growing pot will still be controlled.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: KaptKid]
    #339585 - 01/03/10 03:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Also this pftek most likely will never be a cop.
He'll be a want to be.
Snitching on people he befriended. Back stabber.To the day he gets put into a hole.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339586 - 01/03/10 03:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:
This place is never gonna grow if crap like letting somebody who admits he is going to be a cop even if he is a stupid one at that. Buuuut if they are willing to let one person who wants to be a cop they will let another.

Yeah I may be paranoid but if you have ever had that knock at the door you know where I'm coming from.

Banning someone for being a cop is stupid, and counter-productive. Cops smoke pot too you know.

Banning someone for being a douche and threatening to bust someone, good idea. Plus it isn't like marijuana will be illegal much longer.

Just like brewing your own personal batch of alcohol is controlled. (sarcasm is so hard online.)

Edit-- And just like growing your own tobacco is illegal. (more sarcasm.)

--------------------

Edited by Thebooedocksaint (01/03/10 03:23 PM)

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#339593 - 01/03/10 03:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Just like brewing your own personal batch of alcohol is controlled. (sarcasm is so hard online.)

Edit-- And just like growing your own tobacco is illegal. (more sarcasm.)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339596 - 01/03/10 03:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Why did you give me the thumbs up? It is legal to grow tobacco and brew alcohol... You gave me a :thumbup: for arguing against you.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#339609 - 01/03/10 03:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Those are controlled.

You can have like 100 gallons of beer at home. After that your a bootlegger.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339620 - 01/03/10 03:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Those are controlled.

You can have like 100 gallons of beer at home. After that your a bootlegger.

Can you give me proof, because Erowid only states that "It is legal to brew beer and ferment wine for personal consumption without a license. " I just cant find any proof that there is a 100 gallon limit.

Plus 100 gallons is a pretty large amount of beer, and even then you only address beer not all alcohol.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#339638 - 01/03/10 04:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Can't give you any links.

Haven't brewed beer in 20 years. 100 gal's is alot of work. Not something the avg home brewer does at one time.

Personal I never had this much at one time.

Don't know if this is a federal law or state to state. The laws could of change over time. Stay to myself these days.

I know were I am hard liquor is still illegal to make.

Not wanting to argue the point but if someone was going to do this they should ask a lawyer.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #339677 - 01/03/10 04:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It is not illegal to brew your own beer.  That is an absurd claim.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds