Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Inverted] * 1
    #385163 - 03/16/10 11:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man, I didn't realize that you were making a growlog Inverted...my bad.

Damn you got some amazing Scrog plants there....I bet the final yield will be off the charts! Is this a combo of Scrog and Sea of Green (SOG)?

And they look so healthy! Like lacking nothing, light, nutrients, love....its all there. You can really see how good a grower you are.

I can't believe those are only at 37 days of flowering...those are fast! Whats the total time supposed to be?

I really like that photo underneath the plants: its cool to see how the stems are being trained into the screen and how frickin' thick those stems are. DamN!

I wish I had the time and resources to do a good that big....man....

You've Truely earned the title "Trusted Cultivator"

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/16/10 11:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #386463 - 03/19/10 12:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

MEGA PICTURE EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Some are truly the best I've ever taken.  If you have the time check out each one.  I only posted the good ones :wink:  BTW it's day 46 flower.  Getting closer...  :yesnod:

Holy fucking :happyweed:

I'd say some will be done in about 10 days while others will take upwards of 20 more, but that's okay.  I am in love and proud of the macro photos I took!  I hope you any of these enough to nominate! 

This buds for you Magash!  :cheers:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Inverted]
    #386465 - 03/19/10 01:08 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Holy Fuckin' Bejesus! That's Insane! :happyweed:

Its....so....beautiful....:tearawesome:

I can't imagine what the yield will be...pounds?! :eek:! I bet you could get stoned just by standing over the middle of it and inhale...AhooouuuuU! Mmmmm....

I love those macros...what kind of equipment are you using for those amazing macro shots? Looks pretty advanced! But my favorite is number one....Pic of the Month my friend! And that underleaf one on top-row, 6th one across....Mmmmm...:awesome::thumbup:

I wanna slap you I'm so jealous.....slap you with a Super High-Five!  :highfive:

Man, that Scrog method really makes a difference! Must be what pro-growers use huh?

You are a True Master :greenthumb:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #386474 - 03/19/10 02:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking sweet as shit bro I think a couple of mine might be finishing up the same time :bongload:

:jah:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #386488 - 03/19/10 03:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Been busy as shit and just got myself caught up on what is going on here. Looks like  you have things handled nicely. :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Magash]
    #386699 - 03/19/10 10:21 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

all fucking right man!

You got trichs growing on trichs there man fucking insane. I am going to have to step it up this next round haha.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #388034 - 03/21/10 10:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome pics man. Awesome grow, all of it. :congrats:

I know it's not quite done yet, but I think you'll be able to handle it from here :lol:.

Damn I wish I could do that shit. Fuckin bullshit :nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #388041 - 03/21/10 10:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Move somewhere you can!

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Triptonic]
    #388059 - 03/22/10 12:02 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Move somewhere you can!

not quite that simple.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#388197 - 03/22/10 11:22 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Holy Fuckin' Bejesus! That's Insane! :happyweed:

Its....so....beautiful....:tearawesome:

I can't imagine what the yield will be...pounds?! :eek:! I bet you could get stoned just by standing over the middle of it and inhale...AhooouuuuU! Mmmmm....

I love those macros...what kind of equipment are you using for those amazing macro shots? Looks pretty advanced! But my favorite is number one....Pic of the Month my friend! And that underleaf one on top-row, 6th one across....Mmmmm...:awesome::thumbup:

I wanna slap you I'm so jealous.....slap you with a Super High-Five!  :highfive:

Man, that Scrog method really makes a difference! Must be what pro-growers use huh?

You are a True Master :greenthumb:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Yield?  Nah more like a couple Oz...  I really didn't do that great this run.  I should have either mothered one plant or given one away to flower somewhere else because putting the 5th plant in there just crowded the shit out of it eventually and it got choked out of light so badly that only a couple of the branches and the main top are producing anything.  Either way it's going to be top notch smoke!

For the pictures I was just using my buddies dissection microscope and I held my camera lens up to the eyepiece.  Simple and effective.  Thanks for the compliment, you picked out my 2 favorite pictures from the bunch (first pic and the underleaf shot), perfect dude!

The scrog really made a huge difference.  Without it, my plants tops would range from probably 24" high to 6" above soil level.  So if you think about it that is 18 inches, and a 150w HPS only has a 12" effective range, and the first 3-4 inches are lost because of the close proximity to the bulb.  That basically gives you 8 vertical inches of "good" light penetration.  Anything further away than 12" from the bulb will not produce, so now my entire canopy fits within 6-7 vertical inches, so I'm pretty sure everything will develop pretty well and evenly, compared to having 1 huge bud, and a handful of crappy underdeveloped popcorn.  The buds won't be huge, but they will all mature to about the same level if everything works out.  I expect the choked out plant to need extra time.

Quote:

Magash said:
Been busy as shit and just got myself caught up on what is going on here. Looks like  you have things handled nicely. :thumbup:

:vaped:  Gracias good sir.  You know it makes me smile to know you are watching over your grandkids.  Heh.  I'm getting anxious, they smell absolutely lovely!

Quote:

pha3r0 said:
all fucking right man!

You got trichs growing on trichs there man fucking insane. I am going to have to step it up this next round haha.

Yeah well that's all Magash, I'm just babysitting :wink:  I think they are still pushing out lots and lots of resin, so the harvest pictures in 2 weeks should be pretty epic.  I'm going to smoke a fat ass joint in celebration.

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Awesome pics man. Awesome grow, all of it. :congrats:

I know it's not quite done yet, but I think you'll be able to handle it from here :lol:.

Damn I wish I could do that shit. Fuckin bullshit :nonono:

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it so far.  You should build a box of equal/greater size for a time when you can use it.  Get an early jump :shrug:

Yeah I'm giving them one last feeding of floranova and Cha ching now, then I'm going to start giving them a proper 2 week flush.  Basically just sitting back watching, because I'm NOT going to harvest these until I have a good feeling they are fully finished.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#388490 - 03/22/10 09:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I've been accumulating some things I'll be able to use for future grows. Fans, shelves for vegging, just stuff like that, but no lights or anything along those lines.  I know when I say "circumstances, blah, blah", y'all probably think I'm full of shit, but it's actually a pretty good, ethical, and morally upstanding reason. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
    #388646 - 03/23/10 08:43 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It took me almost 2 years to collect everything I needed for a healthy grow. The hortilux and Xtrasun hood were the very last items on my list. Until then I used 15$ cfl's (16000lumens)from home depot for flowering and the kids did all right. Tell ya' what, they LOVE 1000 watts!

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: jwes420]
    #388865 - 03/23/10 04:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah one thing that's actually kind of good about me not being able to do it right now is that I have plenty of time to really think it through instead of just ordering stuff and setting up and finding out afterward that maybe I should've done a few things differently, know what I mean?  Like every detail has been though over many times for a few different set ups, whether it be DWC, soil, or whatever I choose to do.  I'm thinking I might actually go with a SOG, not 100% yet, but leaning that way.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#390415 - 03/26/10 03:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Day 54 of Flower
I took some pics just for fun today.  The Sativa pheno is purpling up really fast.  Within the last 4-5 days it went from a slight hue to full fans being completely purple/red.  It's really hard to capture in my lighting but I think I found a couple that give you an idea that they are colored.  It's funny because generally that is a Bubba trait, but that plant seemed to received both sativa and indica bud structure.  Some branches are lanky, while others have a big blob shaped dense bud ball at the tops, all on the same plant, and the main tip is growing like a combo of them both, it's airy but the calyx are growing inside one another like a hashplant.  Very very interesting to see how the parents traits are passed to each plant individually.  I have a bunch of clones of each plant vegging so I'm going to have some Massive outdoor versions of these phenos this summer, and then I'll decide which one I want to keep in my strain list.  I already collected a few f2 seeds from premature test buds, and they are all tiger-striped and mature brown.  :grin:

I started flushing yesterday, after one last Cha-Ching feeding.  My place is definitely starting to smell like fresh dank.  It's NOT a low odor strain. :wink:  I cut the 2 SMALLEST tops off, because I am in need of smoke and I want more energy to go towards finishing off the main colas.  Each plant grow about 3-5 good sized colas, and 3-5 smaller colas that are about 1/2 the size of the primary buds.  I'm really happy about these plant performance, even the TroubleMaker ended up being fucking amazing, and has some of the biggest densest nugs, but it was the lankiest and weakest looking plant in veg.  I'm so fascinated with all the different strains.  I want to grow them all!  The TM smells musky compared to the ultra fruity smell from the BK x SS.  I wish you could all try it...

Sorry it's a lot of pictures, but it's better to have too many than too little.

~10 more days  :vaped:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#390418 - 03/26/10 03:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh they look gorgeous! And never no such thing as "too many photos", so there's no need to apologize for that. :wink:

I see you harvested some...nice. Can't wait to see in 10 days.....should be pretty frosty by then! :vaped:

They look perfect! :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #390523 - 03/26/10 07:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You can never have to many photo's.

10 days, I'm at 30.  Anticipation

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: KaptKid]
    #390534 - 03/26/10 08:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alrighty then I'll keep that in mind!

Oh by the way KaptKid, I have my first successful round of clones if you noticed in the veg box pictures.  Just cuttings in cups of soil, almost all of them survived, although they took forever and didn't root until I put them out of the box in the dark... weird.  The second round is just rooted and nice and mostly green, those are the ones in the trays.

Here's one of the first round to survive, the main tops died on them but they became FIM'd basically.  That is going to be one MASSIVE bush by next October :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#390555 - 03/26/10 09:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man, they're as happy as a dog in a bone factory.

I've enjoyed this grow from start to finish man, although it's not quite done yet, somethin tells me you'll be able to handle it from here on out.:lol:  I've learned a lot too from you, thanks for answering my questions.  I'll probably going back through it and checking up on some things in the future.  I look forward to your next one dude.

Oh yeah, about the tiger striped seeds, what does that mean?

I know the little white ones are no good, so I know what you mean by mature brown.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#390623 - 03/27/10 01:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks FBD, it means a lot.  I even have to go back here to reference stuff all the time, dates, feedings, even pruning.  I believe that is the awesome benefit of keeping an accurate and detailed journal.  It allows you to see in front of you, well kept records of what works and what doesn't, allowing you to be a much more well-rounded and efficient grower.  :thumbup:

Well with the seeds, I'm not entirely sure of what it means, but generally the best bagseeds I've ever grown were the nice brown seeds with the tiger stripes, but when I asked magash he told me that it tends to be a trait of heavier indicas... :shrug:  I prefer the narcotic high so I always seem to see that as a good sign I guess.  It just shows me that they are mature, probably viable, and that my flowering cycle is nearing it's end.

I clipped my first "Bubba" pheno branch.  It was the smallest, and was in a very crowded area and looked nearly finished, and figured I would give it a nice 4-5 day dry before I sample it, because my previous tiny testers were still damp when sampled, and it still baked my brain.

One thing that has surprised me this grow so far though is that damn TroubleMaker (Hindu x Master Kush) plant.  It was nearly dead from an Iron deficiency in early veg and I saved it and kept it around just so I could finally see what that strain had to offer (poor germ rate on seeds and lots of males) and I have to say, it is AWESOME.  It kept up with the bubba skunks on trichome coverage, and even surpassed all the other plants in bud density and overall efficiency.  It will be finished in a week too, it was the fastest flowerer.  I'm so pleased with it!  It had long skinny lanky branches, that ended up solidifying and packing on big dense buds.  It might be the highest yielding plant!  I'm just loving this grow simply for the observations I've been able to make.  I really want to see the offspring of the seeds from my first cross, Bubba Pheno x Troublemaker...  I also have a backup of all these phenos in clone form, so I'm definitely going to grow out a massive outdoor TM plant :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#390750 - 03/27/10 01:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

All your posts are so similar.  You say thanks for the help and how much it means to you, and then you go on for like 93 paragraphs about your plants.  It's fuckin hilarious.  I don't mind the info and details, I think it's great, it's just funny how you start with like a basic, simple reply and then go forever. :rofl:

Let us know how the sample you took was.

Oh yeah, I hope you die!

:smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale