Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Im in Savannah GA
    #322659 - 11/28/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Anybody around??

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #322660 - 11/28/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

NO!

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: Triptonic]
    #322661 - 11/28/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

of course not........... :shake:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #322667 - 11/28/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Pretty sure NobodyImportant and stillbeLIEve are from GA... Not positive though

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: Inverted]
    #322668 - 11/28/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know stillbeLIEve is in GA but he doesn't have a car and i don't think he lives in the area.

--------------------
[quote]

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#322674 - 11/28/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Nobody and Still live around the ATL and I'm about 2 1/2hrs westish of Savannah. Dunno about them but I've got a bit too much on my plate at the moment to make a trip out there.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: elcharrosays]
    #322709 - 11/28/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

not at the moment.  gonna be in the Savannah area around the 1st of February though.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: THEBats]
    #322715 - 11/28/09 04:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i'm in the A
if you are up here any time soon i'm down to chill.

:peace:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: Ben18]
    #322716 - 11/28/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

cool.  probably only be one day but planning to see tommy emmanuel and go drinking so it should be fun.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #322782 - 11/28/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

if i'm in Ga in Feb. you can count me in on seeing tommy emmanuel :borat:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #322816 - 11/28/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

awesome :cool:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #322923 - 11/29/09 09:32 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

im down too :bonghit:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Im in Savannah GA [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #323012 - 11/29/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

should be a killer show for sure.  only been to Savannah once and I wasn't old enough to drink yet so this time around it should be great.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: 1