Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
Doggies Nuts
    #321083 - 11/24/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

There is absolutely nothing on this seed-bank/breeder that I can find on this forum. I think there might be two reason for this. One they are expensive as fuck! (yes fuck is expensive depending) Two might be some strange grudge that some boards can have towards people or companies in relation to the topic. Probably not the case but it happens.

That being stated does anyone have any experience with any of their stains. Does that G13 grow (given the proper care and what have you) to look like it does in the picture? Is the Armageddon cross worth that much dough? Ect... Any info about them would be cool. I'm into growing pretty weed, not saying that other weed is ugly or only expensive weed/seeds is/are pretty, but that's some beautiful plants they have.

So basically in the end I'm asking if that shit is just expensive to be expensive or if there is any bang what so ever in that extra 100 to 200 bucks?

And if i may add (yes I may? Thank you) of all the banks with all they're either goofy or lab sounding names, a bank called canine genitalia has the most expensive shit. It's just weird.

Oh yeah and before you tell me that $400 is a price no one should pay for seed, I already know that. Some of you have made worse investments in gaming systems is all I'm saying.

(sorry if wonderings and discussion about doggies nuts has already taken place but the search yielded absolutely nothing about them here)

Edited by Beelzebozo (11/24/09 03:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Doggies Nuts [Re: Beelzebozo]
    #321172 - 11/24/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

never heard of them and at those prices would never do business with them.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
Re: Doggies Nuts [Re: coda]
    #321372 - 11/25/09 05:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You mean you've never just spent all day looking at different strains from every seed bank on the list? By list I mean random sites like the attitude and grass city and what not. Cause if you have, you've herd of them.
I hope by the way that no one else say's that they've never herd of them and wouldn't buy from them because of the steep price because once was redundant enough...

InvisibleMini-Maggie
Stranger

#321393 - 11/25/09 09:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

There old news. They are a ripoff site. They pray on newbs who haven't shopped around yet and buy there seeds at the ripoff prices. If you paid their prices or bought one of their made up strains then you got what you deserved.

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
Re: Doggies Nuts [Re: Mini-Maggie]
    #321588 - 11/25/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, the only way id buy their seeds is if I had a bunch of extra money and successful grows under my belt anyway. That sucks though that it's sounding like they're one of those people. I looked for reviews else where and couldn't find anyone who grew any but the consensus was that they're bunk.  Great looking shit though. I'd still like to see a grow log of those seeds though because if I was to pay that kind of money for seeds it better look like it does in the picture or iza pissed mother fucker (not my mother, your mother)

InvisibleMini-Maggie
Stranger

#321955 - 11/26/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah there are actually quiet a few of these sites. There is one that has packs of seeds for over $1400 a pack. My dad posted the name of it ant the links to it some place here. I can't remember the name of the site but the prices were more then triple the ones on doggies nuts.

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
Re: Doggies Nuts [Re: Mini-Maggie]
    #322093 - 11/26/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That doesn't even make any sense. How would you even make one sale? If you had that kind of money to spend you would for sure do your research. At least you would think. I would still buy some seeds from them if I hand the extra dough just cause I'm curious of their G13 and if you can get it to look like that and a few others have some good color to them.

Well cool, i guess that about does it for this thread unless anybody has any grow logs...

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #322109 - 11/26/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

A friend of mine ran the Pukka and Armageddon Skunk which were of their original strains. The smoke was good apparently some good commercial phenos. (These are from Pukka seeds which is the mother or brother company to the Doggy's nuts)

I haven't personally and think that there's much more honest breeders with good genetics such as Mr. Nice, Serious, and many others.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
Re: Doggies Nuts [Re: captain.koons]
    #323826 - 11/30/09 05:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

E-Mail I got from Herbies headshop reguarding the matter.

Hi **

Thanks for the enquiry.
Firstly Pukka and Doggies Nuts are the same company, however they have recently ceased trading for an as yet unknown reason.
Their seeds are still available, but as they run out there are no new stocks to replace them.
Their prices are the most expensive for sure and it mystifies me why they are such a popular brand but nonetheless they are, maybe people believe that if they buy the most expensive they are buying the best, which may be true for many things but not in this market.
I agree about the pictures, we are speaking to our web designers about it.
Please get back to us if you need further info.

Best regards

Herbie

(bet you can't guess my 2 letter name!)

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #323956 - 11/30/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Al

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
    #324458 - 12/01/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

nope

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #324612 - 12/01/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

give us a hint :wink:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #324616 - 12/01/09 02:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

FU?

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineBeelzebozo
Stranger
    #324624 - 12/01/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
give us a hint :wink:

It's one of George Carlin's favorite names

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck