Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th April)
    #303817 - 10/25/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This'll be my second grow. Last year I got my plants in around February which only gave them a couple of months from start to finish.

This time I got one plant started early September, and the other towards the end of September. So this time they'll at least 6 months before finish.

First photo taken on the 12th of October

Only got one photo, and later that day I tied her down.

15th October:

Tied down she (finger's crossed) really started taking off.
I put my 2nd plant in the ground a bit before this shot as well.

I had a swarm of gnats take over the garden on the 17th which took a few days to get rid off. I got rid of them by putting a container half-filled with 1 cup of vinegar, 1/2 a cup of sugar, and the rest water, worked a charm. Around that time I started mulching around my plants to just overall help it along. Especially in this hot dry weather.

18th October:

Everything went well over the last week and I went out yesterday and got some more shots.

The bigger one's getting a bit wild as you can see. I've been out today ripping off some of the shade leaves and tying her down some more. She's already as big as my plant I harvested last year and still at least 5 months left.

For what it's worth, I haven't been using any fertilizers on these plants except dynamic lifter  and osmicote (4 month release). I'm planning on getting some liquid fert soon, but I won't be disappointed if I don't.

28th October

I got out today and got a few more photos. It still needs to be tied down some more, but that'll have to wait until the rain stops.

8th November:

We've had a few deluges over the past week that's sprang my garden into life.
Unfortunately that means I haven't been able to go out and tend to my plants, keeping them tied down and whatnot.
But I decided to go get some photos today as it's been over a week.

I'm gonna get in over the next few days, do some weeding, and get those babies tied down.

31st December:

I've been pretty busy lately which has led to a lack of updates, and a lack of support for my babies. They are still thriving while everything else around it dies.
The 'smaller' (not anymore) plant has sexed early and is female, just waiting on the other one.
I did get a small female cutting in the ground too that should produce a small amount.

Now all the shops are back in business I'm going to go down and get some new corn seedlings, clean up the garden, and give the plants some more space. They obviously need to be tied down again real soon, someone's gonna notice it over the fence.

18th January:

I thought I'd get out today and get some more shots. The plant on the left is starting to bud up; I'd get some photos of that but my camera can't focus on the foreground :facepalm:

I got a small cutting in the ground last month, looks like it's gonna be a one-bud-wonder.

Until next time friends.

1st Feburary:

I got some more photos as the left one starts to bud.
The plant on the right turned male, you can see the ball sacks getting ready to grow in a couple of those pictures. I ripped it the next day so I have one big and one small plant.

I had a scare the other day too; the cops were parked outside the house and kept creeping back and forth right outside my place. They never got out of the car and it looks like they were looking at someone across the road and unintentionally gave me a scare.
It's not a good grow without a close shave.

Quote:

theman420 said:
wow thats a massive stem on the bottom!! stronger the branch the stronger the bud!! cant wait to see the final bud yield off this!

was this of a known strain or a random bag seed?

All my grows have been bagseed so far. I haven't even seen people selling or smoking bud that's a known strain around where I live. Depending on where I am next summer I'll probably order some seeds and see how these named strains compare.

Here's some updated photos.

5th Feburary:

Harvest time should be around early to mid March.

Alright I got some more photos. I need to get her tied down as she starts to bud up but the hardware store I went to had no nylon line so it looks like I'll have to go to the fishing shop and pick up a line for a bit more. Here's some photos in the mean time. Notice my great corn growing skills :facepalm: lol.

19th February:

Got another update. I've been ripping a lot of shade leaves off and airing it as I'm getting a bit worried about powdery mildew with all the rain around. It's flowered a lot slower than I thought it would considering it sexed in December; but that's just given it more time to grow.
I've got a bit of a problem with moths too, if anyone's dealt with them before any tips would be appreciated. They don't seem to be doing any damage but I don't want the caterpillars around when it starts budding up. Anywho enjoy the pics.

26th Feburary:

Well I've had plenty of other BS to take my focus off the end of this grow (probably a good thing with all this waiting) so she's been neglected besides the daily airing out. The moths and caterpillars have all seemed to fuck off without any coaxing, might be due to all the in tents rain we've been getting lately.

We've had enough dry days now that my concern of getting powdery mildew has dropped a lot. I've got the hand shakes at the moment so excuse the out of focus photos; we'll just call them artistic. Still another 6-8 weeks until the first harvest.

Without further a due, here are the latest photos fresh from today.

March 7th:

I got some more photos today, including one of the main trunk. She's starting to fill out as the days become shorter now. Getting way too much rain at the moment, I'd be happy to have dry hot days until harvest. Harvest date should be around the 5th of April which will give me plenty of time for drying, and a bit of curing for 4/20 :awesomenod:.

12th March:

Ok so harvest has started. A few buds have been cut and manicured (pics to come). Everything else will be harvested over the next two weeks. It's coming to an end. I'll get some more photos over the next few days, most I got today were out of focus or the flash washed out the buds.

8th April:

Edited by Snurry (04/08/10 01:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow [Re: Snurry]
    #303895 - 10/26/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Damn where do you live that you can grow this late in the year?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow [Re: mhbound]
    #303896 - 10/26/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Australia. Our summer grow season goes from September to March/April.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303901 - 10/26/09 01:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ah okay, right on. Keep us updated :thumbup:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#303903 - 10/26/09 01:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Will do.

If it's not raining tommorow I'll finish of tying down the branches and get some photos.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303910 - 10/26/09 02:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yea do you know what strains they are? Or just random bagseed?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#303911 - 10/26/09 02:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yea not to sure on what strains.
There's not much named strains around here. Just outdoor grown.

Just two seeds that's come off some bud I've smoked over the years. It seems one is pretty sativa dominant, and the other is pretty indica dominant.

If around January they end up being female I'll be happy either way.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303912 - 10/26/09 02:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would agree with you from the looks of the plants. That being one is sativa dominate and one indica dominate.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#306763 - 10/30/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

28th October

I got out today and got a few more photos. It still needs to be tied down some more, but that'll have to wait until the rain stops.

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:57 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#306799 - 10/30/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You got that fucker strapped to the ground don't you? Damn, reminds me of how I treat a bitch.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#306810 - 10/30/09 07:43 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck yea, I train that bitch the way I want. I still gotta get the main stem lower.

And it'll keep it under fence come budding time :laugh:

I don't know if I'm just being optimistic but I reckon tying them down makes them grow bigger and stronger.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#306813 - 10/30/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It makes sense...The plant wants to sit up straight but its tied down...So its tries to compromise by making itself stronger in certain areas.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#307294 - 10/31/09 04:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yea it helps come budding time to help support the weight because all the branches are strong and stiff.

It'd be nice to have some extra space. Outdoor bud tastes great, but waiting 5-6 months for it is bullshit; unless I can get a year's crop each grow.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312074 - 11/07/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

8th November:

We've had a few deluges over the past week that's sprang my garden into life.
Unfortunately that means I haven't been able to go out and tend to my plants, keeping them tied down and whatnot.
But I decided to go get some photos today as it's been over a week.

I'm gonna get in over the next few days, do some weeding, and get those babies tied down.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:58 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#312179 - 11/08/09 06:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I like it trained well..

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312193 - 11/08/09 08:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hahaha, hello bud.

Yea me too, I'll have to teach that bitch what for tommorow and get some more pics to satisfy your BDSM fetish.

Hopefully it won't be raining. 3am and and the latest downpour is coming to an end. Have to wait until I wake up to see how overcast it is.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#312383 - 11/08/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: right on big chief I'm ready for it to flower I bet it puts out some bid heavy buds

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312608 - 11/08/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

... That bitch must have known I was coming.
Twas still pouring down today, but in one of the dry patches I decided to go down there and see what I could do.

Well first thing was first, the corn needed cutting back. So I went to go get the 'giant-scissors'. And in that split second I forgot about all the fishing line at my feet, and walking out I heard a good snap.

Lucky it was only the smaller plant; hopefully now it'll grow a massive knuckle and shoot nodes out everwhere. Still makes me feel like :methisgood:

Still a while before flowering, they usually start showing sex around January which should give them enough time to branch-the-fuck-out.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Snurry]
    #340367 - 01/04/10 09:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

31st December:

I've been pretty busy lately which has led to a lack of updates, and a lack of support for my babies. They are still thriving while everything else around it dies.
The 'smaller' (not anymore) plant has sexed early and is female, just waiting on the other one.
I did get a small female cutting in the ground too that should produce a small amount.

Now all the shops are back in business I'm going to go down and get some new corn seedlings, clean up the garden, and give the plants some more space. They obviously need to be tied down again real soon, someone's gonna notice it over the fence.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:59 PM)

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Snurry]
    #340429 - 01/04/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

looks good
great job camo those girls

keep us updated
:popcorn:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck