Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Best Cigarette Brand for Making Modified Joints [Re: ezKiel]
    #276407 - 09/07/09 02:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Im sure the charcoal would absorb some of the THC too

im just saying that THC is sticky, that is a FACT so a cig filter makes the smoke pass over much more surface area which would catch a shit ton of your high

moral of story, roll a crutch if you need it to look like a cig

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Best Cigarette Brand for Making Modified Joints [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #276969 - 09/08/09 01:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, thanks guys for all the interesting answers...

It brings up more questions thou: What are cigarette filters made-of? Does it really filter out a lot of THC? If so, how much (in percentage)? Would scientists research such a topic?

Since I recently discovered that 1 pack of cigs are $5.99 where I live, even at Wally-World, how can I roll a joint that looks like a genuine cigarette? Is there any picture manuals in Growery for that? Let me know.

To eTarded:

Thanks for liking my "Breath of Life" name. I've heard of the Shot-gun name before (My Proudest work yet: The 'Passing a Hit By-the-Lips' Thread), but I never liked it because I felt like it had no commonality to the weapon or the smoking technique (i.e. steam-rollers).

And then I thought its like that one scene in "Hook" where Peter Pan (Robin Williams) is underwater and the Mermaids come to him, kiss and push air into his lungs to give him air, or the "Breath of Life". Also something Scuba divers do when a person runs out of air and wants to skip the spare hose on their tank and go straight for the lips. And that movie Hook was pretty trippy too, especially on the vibrantly-colorful island he was on with those jungle kids.

Anyway, if you go to a pool with a hot chick and ask her "Would you like a "Breath of Life" pretty babe?", take a hit, hold your breath, go underwater with her, and while's she naked underwater, kiss her and blow your hot THC Breath into her. Then come up to the surface together and laugh in a stoney, horny state-of-mind.

Because that's what God would want,
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder