Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #269984 - 08/24/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I'll take pics in a couple days.  I don't like to overload my journals with pictures every other day because then the growth doesn't look as dramatic.  Once a week and you can really get a good idea of exactly how it's growing, how it's branching, and how the flowers have been developing.

If I showed you pictures during flowering every day or every other, I really don't think you would be as impressed.  I stare at those buds all day long and the only growth that I can observe is the new hairs coming in, but you guys see them weekly so what has changed is quite obvious to you.  It's been 5 days or so since my last picture update so either tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Since there has been GREAT weather for the last few days, 80 and sunny w/ low humidity;  my buds hit a growth spurt and shot out new sets of fresh hairs everywhere!  I'm very happy about that because they looked like they were lacking in size, but I know if we keep this weather up, that my buds are actually going to be decent sized... Yay!

They looked like they were about finished with new growth, and had settled down to finish maturing the trichomes until the weather improved and over 48 hours there were bunches of new calyx's growing on every bud.  I thought they were close... Now they need about 10 days... Some calyx's are massive and are shooting out 6-8 hairs???  They look like new calyx's are forming inside a mature one, causing them to bloat up and shoot out a bunch of hairs from a single spot.  They look similar to seed pods.  If you've ever seen Hash Plant, that's what the entire bud consists of.  I'll edit with a picture of what it looks like when I find one.

GOod nEwS indeeeed!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for the pictures to come.  I agree with you about building the suspense on your pictures a bit.  Weekly is what i like to do as well, as u know. 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #270506 - 08/25/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Picture Update Extravaganza!!!

Well Furrowed your wish has been granted... Heh jk but seriously I took quite a few pictures with you in mind, so I hope you take the time to check em' all out.

I would have to say that she is getting quite close.  The fan leaves have gone from a nice dark shade of green to a lime-yellow green in a matter of 2-3 days so I believe she is telling me that her life is nearly over.

In some of my macro pictures you can see that some of the trichomes are turning amber so it can't be long now, but the lower buds still have time.  I'm getting very anxious to finish this plant.  I'd say about 5-7 days left.

BTW I'm super stoked to finally get a chance to grow a strain that seems to be Sativa Dominant.  Check out how skinny and sexy the leaves are on the WW x Kush lil' lady.

:bongload: :happyweed: :ganja: :potleaf:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #270509 - 08/25/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:borat:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #270517 - 08/25/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Man that is some damn sexy buddz!  Epic updatezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

:whacker:

that plant in the first few pictures looks great too.  Nice skinny leaves.  Calyx's in the last few do look swollen indeeeeeeed.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #270564 - 08/25/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Looking so good.

Your dog is cool.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: KaptKid]
    #270671 - 08/26/09 07:31 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

wow man...just wow :bigweed::thumbup:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Data]
    #270905 - 08/26/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #270921 - 08/26/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

very good very good.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #271604 - 08/28/09 12:46 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'm going to harvest right now.  After much debate, I've made the decision to chop her.  Seems as though the buds aren't getting bigger and it has been 8 weeks to the day since flowering began.  I believe that should be about right, since this strain looks to be almost pure Indica.

About 3/4 of the hairs have turned and most of the fan leaves are yellow and beginning to fall off on their own.  To me the plant looks like it's telling me it is done.  I prefer more of a clear high and since it is a couchlock Indica I would rather harvest sooner rather than too late.  I do NOT have a microscope anymore so I can't tell you the trichome colors but judging from some of my macro photos it looks like the cola's have some amber going on.  I know the lower buds aren't completely ready like the tops, is there any way I can cut the top half of the plant and leave the other half for a few days?

I'm in the process of taking the last set of pictures before harvest, then I'll have more posts for you.  You don't think i'm jumping the gun do you?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#273284 - 08/31/09 02:41 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Harvested on Thursday night!  These buds are extremely dank.  Not nearly as dense as I'd imagined but they make up for it with potency.  I absolutely love this weed!!!  Great up high and 1 hit is ALL I need... Smoke a full bowl and i'm unnecessarily high.

I'm gonna smoke a fat one and go to sleep!  Will up date with pictures and more information tomorrow, as well as a pre-curing smoke report.  I will then compare that report with a Cured version.  I did good boys.

:ganja:  :potleaf:  :happyweed:    :bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#273288 - 08/31/09 03:18 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Lame lol you should smoke a fat bowl your first time smoking that pot.

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #273389 - 08/31/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
unnecessarily high.

NO SUCH THING! :vaped:

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Zippy]
    #273391 - 08/31/09 09:49 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ps congrats on your harvest! :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Zippy]
    #273452 - 08/31/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zippy said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
unnecessarily high.

NO SUCH THING! :vaped:

I was going to comment about that one toO!

"I did good boys."

:yesnod:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#274597 - 09/02/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Some finished bud pics finally!

Well I got about 25g, but left about 8-10g in the main cola and stem.  Not quite as much as I wanted but the quality is fucking great so I really don't care.  I only need to smoke a couple hits to be gone.  It's great wake n' bake weed.  I am in love with the taste and smell, it's just so good.  It will definately hold me over for a while during the time until my WW finishes.

Well here's some pictures of my 4 wheel adventure weekend up in Northern Minnesota.  It was so fucking bomb.  Riding all around the Iron Ore mines and whatnot.  I drove through lakes, 2 feet of mud, did some track racing, hillclimbing... it was so fucking sick.

Well enough talk, here's some pics.

What do you think?

:happyweed:  :bigweed:  :potleaf:  :ganja:  :bongload:  :bongload:  :stoner:  :bigjoint:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #274601 - 09/02/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

That is some of the finest shwag i have ever seen!  Glad to see you had a good time.  Excellent pics too.  4 wheelers are fun as fuck!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

#274603 - 09/02/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
What do you think?

:happyweed:  :bigweed:  :potleaf:  :ganja:  :bongload:  :bongload:  :stoner:  :bigjoint:

You did good. :super:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#274648 - 09/02/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
That is some of the finest shwag i have ever seen!  Glad to see you had a good time.  Excellent pics too.  4 wheelers are fun as fuck!

Thanks dude!  I've been really happy for the last week.  Things have been good and this bud is unbelieveable... It smells and tastes out of this world.  The fact that I grew it seems to make me get higher when I smoke it... :smile:

Definately the best bagseed I've ever grown out.  I'm kinda proud...

Thanks for the praise.

Quote:

Zippy said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
What do you think?

You did good. :super:

Thank you.  I usually go for quantity but this was concentrated on quality and I'm very satisfied with my results.  Some of the best I've ever grown!  Yay,  Now we'll see how I do with the WW x Kush genetics!  I guarantee it will be even better...  :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#274652 - 09/02/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ehhh Inverted better luck next time man. You suck at life and growing. :lol: well that was a lie.

Offlineshroom360
Geek
Male User Gallery

#274831 - 09/03/09 04:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:  Looks like the chron-diggity to me, enjoy!

--------------------
:potleaf: + :mushroom2: = :vaped:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies