Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Just filled out an application....
    #243843 - 06/28/09 06:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

And one of the questions was like.. "Are there any rules meant to be broken?" or it was Does the statement "Some rules are meant to be broken" have any validity to it? and be a pot smoking citizen who probably breaks the law everyday... I wanted to strongly agree(but i said slightly disagree because it sounded like a setup:wink: )

But what are your thoughts on the subject. Are some rules meant to be broken and why? and Just because there dumb is not a legitimate answer.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Just filled out an application.... [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #244039 - 06/29/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

There are some that need to be broken, as you must take an active stance on the issue.  Be the change you want to be in the world.  Had Rosa Parks or Ghandi not been proactive with their beliefs they would be just that, ideas.  You have to throw ideas into motion, into action for them to have momentum.  Simply believing in legalization is not enough, being legalization, being a perfect example of what a responsible mj smoker can be is a better step.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Just filled out an application.... [Re: THEBats]
    #244125 - 06/29/09 01:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:congrats:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Just filled out an application.... [Re: THEBats]
    #244174 - 06/29/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
one of the questions was like.. "Are there any rules meant to be broken?" or it was Does the statement "Some rules are meant to be broken" have any validity to it?

It is one of them questions they use to determine character. Rules are rules, and no matter how dumb and idiotic they seem they're the company rules.

Quote:

THEBats said:
There are some that need to be broken, as you must take an active stance on the issue.  Be the change you want to be in the world.  Had Rosa Parks or Ghandi not been proactive with their beliefs they would be just that, ideas.  You have to throw ideas into motion, into action for them to have momentum.  Simply believing in legalization is not enough, being legalization, being a perfect example of what a responsible mj smoker can be is a better step.

But when applying for a job to survive its best to keep your personal opinions to yourself. Work is a professional environment and as such you need to respect that or forget about working for other people.Jobs are getting harder and harder to come by.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: 1