Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrAl
Stranger

Plant supplements.....
    #239703 - 06/14/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey y'all,

I have a few plants outdoors somewhere.  I use stuff like Neptune's Harvest for fertilizer, beneficial mychorizzae, kelp & fulvic acid, an amino acid blend, and various plant steroids (omitting the steroid that causes hermies, didn't buy that one). 

My legit garden looks ridiculously nice.

My illegitimate garden is weak because it was indoors and there was significant lighting and electrical shenanigans.

My query is two-fold.  Given that my bitches are small but sorta mature (2 sometimes three nodes but short as fuck and small) what do y'all think I can do to strengthen them.

Second, while researching strange things I came across several different companies selling minerals meant specifically for plants.  They make claims about ridiculous yields.  Stuff isn't cheap however.  I could just use the stuff I have already (those plant roids are insane, you should see how buff my basil is getting!) but if any of you know about the minerals I'll eat beans & rice for a week to throw down on the funky plant minerals.

You fellas are real swell!

Edited by MrAl (06/14/09 06:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Plant supplements..... [Re: MrAl]
    #240109 - 06/16/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have never even heard of plant steriods, haha. What company are they from? Which ones do you have/use? I use almost the entire advanced nutrients line which has quite a few goodies for the plants, you might try looking at some of their stuff. Also, can you point me to where to find these minerals...?

As for how to buff up your indoor girls, give them a nice big light, lots of nutes (within reason, we don't like burns) and put a fan blowing on them gently to strengthen the stem.

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

OfflineMrAl
Stranger

Re: Plant supplements..... [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #242931 - 06/25/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey sorry for waiting so long.

http://www.super-grow.biz is the site for the plant roids.  I have found that they work really good for my (actual) tomato plants. 

There were a few really weird sites for the plant minerals I will have to look those up again.

None of these things were cheap by the way.

EDIT

All my plants are outdoors now for various reasons...

Edited by MrAl (06/25/09 03:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies