Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: New here? [Re: Sammmehhhx]
    #233323 - 05/28/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sammmehhhx said:
Anything I should know about the site?
:]

this place is full of butthurtz.  and pictures of coaster's absurd amounts of drugs / him talking about doing K.  and hemostats making fun of people.
:tarantino:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSammmehhhx
Sammie May
Female User Gallery

Re: New here? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #233977 - 05/29/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hahah, well, they are pretty nice.
;]

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: New here? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #234142 - 05/30/09 06:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
mostly likely not in this lifetime or any other.

so harsh slothie >.< but awesome :awesome:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#234441 - 05/31/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey puppet/cop.  Welcome to my site.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #234580 - 05/31/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

First of all, love the avatar!

Showing off some skin is *never* looked down upon at the Growery.

Second of all, Welcome to the Growery Message Board! :happyweed: :ganja:. From Your :bestbud:!!!

Here's a couple tips to smoothly cruize thru the Growery Message Board.

#1. Don't flame on people. "Flaming" is a internet term that means "to verbally attack a person online, typically on social site". Basically, don't insult anyone or their advice and you'll never make enemies.  Be friendly to people, and that love will return back to you. Also, you won't get in trouble with the Moderators (the users who actively "watch and monitor" the Message Boards).The only place it would be allowed is the Thunderdome message board, which made specifically for that type of discussions.

#2. Don't give away your exact physical location. This is dangerous AND usually is not allowed by Moderators. Keep yourself safe from Stalkers and the Police by never giving out your physical address, mailing address, phone number, real full name, etc., anything personally to you. General locations are OK, like I will admit I'm from Oregon or the Pacific Northwest, but I wouldn't get more specific than that. I wouldn't do it publicly or priviely, unless you know the person you are sending the PM (Personal Message) personally.

#3. Don't ever mention a online company who sells controlled substances/seeds publicly. This is a rule carried over from the sister site, the Shroomery. Just don't post something publicly that mentions a real online (or offline) site which sells things like marijuana seeds or mushroom spores. You can however ask this to someone privately, with the PM messaging system (its next to the "Threads - Journal" links under your username).

#4. Don't say anything that's bluntly offensive, racist, or anyway will make someone uncomfortable. Pretty much like the "Don't Flame" advice, but more general to everyone. Avoid offensive comments and you will be doing good. The common acroymn used here is OTD, or Off Topic Discussion. The one exception is the Thunderdome message board.

#5. Before you post a new thread, make sure it hasn't been done before. Not really a rule, more like a helpful hint. And its likely not a problem because the Growery site is pretty new. Search for the topic you want to make into a thread before posting. Some people getting pretty angry when they see the same post repeated, over and over. But, of course you don't have to make those people happy. Threads are usually time-specific, so a thread on the same topic 2 years old, for instance, may be answered differently today.

#6. Don't EVER ask someone to send you drugs OF ANY KIND. This is a important one. Its illegal (frankly I think ALL drugs should be legal, and people should choose if they want to "harm" themselves), it uses the message board for "unlawful" reasons. In respect to yourself and the people who kindly run this site free of charge, don't ask for people to send you drugs in the forums.

>> I think that's about it, any other Growerists wanna add any more to the list?

Again, Welcome to this Wonderful Social/Weed cultivation site!

Glad there's more Women joining the Growery,
:gethigh::happyweed::gethigh:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (05/31/09 12:55 PM)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: New here? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #234597 - 05/31/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, sausage fest smoking is so boring. You need the boobies.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: New here? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #234640 - 05/31/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hallo thar

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#234644 - 05/31/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You should know Banez, see avatar, is a f.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by stoney.69 (05/31/09 06:12 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #234738 - 05/31/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

welcome.

:cracklol:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck