Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: FireCrackers! [Re: AlmostDead]
    #232851 - 05/27/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AlmostDead said:
Quote:

Tripp420 said:
your mood thing says sober...

Yeah, I fixed that right before I logged off. I normally keep it on one thing because I never change/or use it.

But anyways! :laugh:

After I logged off, I started to feel the high creep up on me, so I started walking to my living room. Once I started walking down the hallway though, I seemed to have no perception of time what so ever. Time just pretty much stopped existing. I was looking at the grateful dead posters I had hanging up in the hallway, and they seemed to look like ancient heiroglyphics from some sort of ancient culture. Then I looked that them closer and realized that they were just GD posters :tongue:

As I slowly made my way to the couch, the movie I had put on(Step Brothers)was only about 10 minutes in, so I sat down and started watching it. I stared at the TV confused most of the time. Whenever someone talked, their voice was off with the movie, so I was like, "wow.......im pretty baked". Then, I think I blacked out for the rest of the movie or something, because I soon came to a realization that the credits were rolling. It seemed like the movie had gone by in just a matter of minutes, but in reality, I was watching the movie for like an hour and twenty minutes. After that, I called up my lady and told her to come chill with me whenever she got off work, so she came over and ate a fircracker as well. But I fell asleep before hers kicked in.

So, all in all, FireCrackers are the shit!

And cooking your bud into stuff makes it much more stronger! :vaped:

good to hear!:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale