Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Loc: Illinois
I need help
    #231912 - 05/25/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, I need some help from the people here on the growery. I just bought a 20 sack from some dude that my friend is friends with, and I just smoked about half of it and i think it was laced with pcp or cocaine or something. I am freaking out of my mind right now, I dont know what I should do I am just so confused. I feel like I am missing something, like I should be searching for something important right now.

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: I need help [Re: AlmostDead]
    #231916 - 05/25/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:shake:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: I need help [Re: Coaster]
    #231920 - 05/25/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have no idea what to say, you didn't give much to go off of from what the effects were. Maybe the strain is alittle more sativa then your used to?

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: I need help [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #231932 - 05/25/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

call a friend over.....
or just watch tv..........
if you need something to do play a game...

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #231935 - 05/25/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i highly doubt it was "laced" for many reasons...but you never know.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: I need help [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #231937 - 05/25/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

search for some pizza or something. that'll work

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
    #232000 - 05/26/09 01:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lucky bastard

damn pizza sounds so good right now

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: I need help [Re: Coaster]
    #232002 - 05/26/09 01:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
:shake:

persoanlly..i like indicas...like homedude said, it could be more sativa, but other than that...its probably not laced bro...eat some food to chill you out. taek a shower maybe?

--------------------

Offlinetlc
medicated
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: I need help [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #232103 - 05/26/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Its pretty rare for people to lace pot, for money purposes. I have had experience with having bags that had been previously used for other things though. in case something is laced, just except you can't change it and you will be alright. If something was going to happen it would have already I would think.
Put some music on maybe have a beer to help you not get too upset. Deal with the other people later after it wears off.
It might just be some kick ass weed.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I need help [Re: tlc]
    #232105 - 05/26/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It might just be some kick ass weed.

:yesnod:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

#232121 - 05/26/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It had actually been laced with cocaine. For about 45minutes it felt like I had to go do something, like there was a missing part inside of my body that I needed to go find. It was like I couldn't live on unless I found out what this missing thing was. But then I passed out after I posted this thing. I just got done talking to my friend who hooked me up with this stuff, and he said the guy that gave it to me really likes doing that to people, he gets off on lacing people's shit.

That was some pretty scary shit, but I am ok now. Man, I need to stick to MY dealers.

Or I need to grow :vaped:

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #232123 - 05/26/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

wow man, sweet.

you got free coke

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: I need help [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #232128 - 05/26/09 10:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I guess I did. I mean, he didn't overcharge me either. I just paid $25 for the bag and I left.

Shit was whack, and kinda fun.

I enjoy a good spook every once in awhile! :smile:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #232139 - 05/26/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He... lace... a 25 sack with coke... It most likely took about 25 bucks worth of coke to lace your 25 sack.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #232142 - 05/26/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i dont beleive it....coke is expensive shit, i used to do it alot....i dont think he would waste his money puttin coke on your weed ....because its not even like he got the joy of watching you freak out....you bought it, left, and smoked it somewhere else......and the coke would probably be noticable since its white, and bud is mostly green.....and if somehow it was laced and you didnt realise it...........since you didnt notice, there probably wouldnt be enough to even notice the effects much......i think it might have had a higher thc content over cannibinoids and you had a small panic attack.....your friend is most likely bullshittin u.......a coke high doesnt last 45 minutes especially if its a very small amount nor would you be able to go to sleep 45 minutes after doing it because of the lingering energy it gives.......im not saying its impossible that it was laced im just saying i dont believe it was, and if it was it would probably be the tiniest amount sprinkled in the bag that wouldnt do nothing unless you smoked the bag in 1 - 2 hits just so they could say "yeah i laced it".........but i guess anythings possible......just like those dudes i heard about that sniffed milligram of lsd thinking it was meth......but on the other hand.....if it had effects, it would be noticeable on the weed....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (05/26/09 11:33 AM)

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

#232156 - 05/26/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I guess I could have had a Panic Attack. I mean, I have been smoking everyday for about 4 years now, and I have had my fair share of "freak outs" from being a little to baked, but it was nothing compared to what happened last night. I went on a Concerta binge with my lady a year ago for about a week, and I had these same feelings of "missing something" in my life like I had last night. I guess I will never know for sure :frown:

Oh well, I'm still alive and kickin' it, so I guess it's just the past now.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #232165 - 05/26/09 12:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol.....yeah im still dicovering new feeling every now and then....some bad, some good.....they all balance out eventually....
:hippie:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock
 User Gallery

#232167 - 05/26/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i had a friend eat a personal brownie that we made one time and he flipped the fuck out! thought he was dieing and shit, called us to come sit with him or he was going to go to the hospital, when we got there he told us he was fine and he wanted us to leave. after we got about a block away he called us back wanting us to come back and i told him to fuck off, turns out he was freaking out thinking we poisoned him and that we were coming to his house to "take him away" in the trunk or something lol. he got made fun of for quite a while after that but it just goes to show you what some good ganja can do to ya

--------------------
Riots are the voices of the unheard.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: I need help [Re: Yungpunk]
    #232173 - 05/26/09 12:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yungpunk said:
i had a friend eat a personal brownie that we made one time and he flipped the fuck out! thought he was dieing and shit, called us to come sit with him or he was going to go to the hospital, when we got there he told us he was fine and he wanted us to leave. after we got about a block away he called us back wanting us to come back and i told him to fuck off, turns out he was freaking out thinking we poisoned him and that we were coming to his house to "take him away" in the trunk or something lol. he got made fun of for quite a while after that but it just goes to show you what some good ganja can do to ya

:lol: thats hilarious kinda inspires me to experiment with weed in food myself :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock
 User Gallery

Re: I need help [Re: Fazed]
    #232175 - 05/26/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

forum search about "firecrackers"  i hear they are the best!

--------------------
Riots are the voices of the unheard.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder