Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Aero Garden [Re: AKSE]
    #221069 - 04/29/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AKSE said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
yes how you grow your plant Does affect quality....not as much as what strain you grow but it definately does.....

Care to share some evidence of this with me?  Because I don't believe that the method you use to grow, will directly affect the quality of weed.  It will affect growth rate and possibly yield, not quality of the weed.

If I took two schwag seeds and grew one in soil with fertilizer X and X amount of light, and then grew one with Aeroponics or Hydroponics with fertilizer X and X amount of light, you're saying saying the one grown in the Hydro or Aeropnics would be better because of what it's grown in?  No it most certainly is not.  There's not going to be a difference in quality if you grew the same seeds with the same variables in Soil vs. Hydro vs. Aero.

dude i dont feel like typing another giant paragraph but it doesnt matter what you grow in really....but the environment, how you grow it, nutes, stress, and whatever else you do to your plant will affect potency, it doesnt affect it immensely but yes it does, you will find out with experience...........BTW im done with this thread its annoying me...its got off topic anyway.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (04/29/09 11:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE

Re: Aero Garden [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #221288 - 04/29/09 06:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
it doesnt matter what you grow in really....

Edited by AKSE (04/29/09 10:37 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #221407 - 04/29/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

akse chill out.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aero Garden [Re: MFDoom666]
    #221431 - 04/29/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

at the beggining you said that no matter how you grow it it doesn't affect potency, its all about the strain....., and now your saying it does.....if you read it really slow, you switch what your saying.....the aerogarden experience was a while ago, since then i've gotten a 1000hps +waterfarm 8 pack and experience..... and no i didn't contradict my self and prove you right...throughout the whole thread i'vee been saying how you grow your pot will affect quality.....never said anything else.....before you were disagreeing with me now your agreeing....the only thing i can think of is that we are meaning the same thing....you just typed it wrong earlier in the thread.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineAKSE

Re: Aero Garden [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #221441 - 04/29/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I guess when you said 'how the way you grow effects potency' I thought you were referring to methods of growing i.e. hydroponic, aeroponic, soil.  I see now that is not what you meant, I totally misunderstood you.  You were right a few posts above when you said "It doesn't matter what you grow in".  I'm sorry about going off on you like that, it was totally unnecissary.:facepalm:  Sorry for starting this, let alone in the cultivation forum.

No hard feelings
:mushroom2::mushroom2::rasta::sun:

Edited by AKSE (04/29/09 10:39 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #221446 - 04/29/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I guess when you said 'how the way you grow effects potency' I thought you were referring to methods of growing i.e. hydroponic, aeroponic, soil.

Exactly.......o its all good man just a misunderstanding....lol....:getstoned:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (04/29/09 11:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds