Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletravelleler
New and used cannabis seeds!!!

trying to add content * 1
    #215949 - 04/15/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've been trying to add content and having troubles doing it--  does it update automatically or is admin required to make additions??  I just went to the "add new" tab in cultivation/breeder's corner to add an article gleaned from the web called "Rodelization:  Soma's way to female seeds"  since there are no articles regarding the topic on growery.org so far I felt it would be a helpful addition for those who wish to educate themselves here.

you can see a copy of the post containing the article here

let me know what I'm doing wrong and I'll try and add more content including my own original works.

thanks

--------------------
So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

Pour that on your granola and eat it, you zombie pinko bastards!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Re: trying to add content [Re: travelleler] * 1
    #216092 - 04/15/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

What does it say when you click add new? It seems to work for me...

One thing to keep in mind though, the article you have is from hightimes correct? You would need to obtain their written permission to post that here as it would most certainly violate some copyright laws. We would love to see some of your original work though so let me know if you still can't add new articles.

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

Invisibletravelleler

Re: trying to add content [Re: Dr. Penguin] * 1
    #216438 - 04/16/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

the problem is that the submit or add button is greyed-out and doesn't respond when I click on it.  The fem. seed question is a good one that many people will be asking  "where do female seeds come from?"  So I figured that sort of info belonged in breeder's corner.  so much time and so little to do eh Charlie?

--------------------
So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstate NY
Re: trying to add content [Re: travelleler] * 1
    #217763 - 04/20/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Forgive me for asking what may be an obvious question, but are you certain you entered some text in the 'title' and 'caption' fields for the document? The 'Add' button is supposed to be grayed out until all the required fields are filled it.

Invisibletravelleler

Re: trying to add content [Re: Ythan] * 1
    #218003 - 04/20/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks!  I was sure but now that you ask I will go back and try try try again.

thanks for trying to help!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder