Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Fuck my attorney.
    #206274 - 03/16/09 09:15 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Well I have multiple ones but I'm only using 1 right now but he's fired that bitch...I went to court and failed for benzos and opiates. Both were prescribed. My back starting hurting real bad after some bad news about some shit and I get real tense and threw my back out again at work...

Keep in mind I broke my back and neck in an accident and I could take them all the time if I wanted to but I choose not to.

Anyway, he walks out of the courthouse and says man I don't know what to do with you, and he make it out to be a big deal the judge just said go get your prescription and its all good.

Jackass hasn't returned my calls or anything. Should I ask for my money back or something? 3500 dollars. I haven't done anything wrong. He hasn't done shit for me I had to do everything that day. I mean I am furious. The judge said do you have any medical problems to be taking these and I explained to him and he was like ohhh ok and asked me what was my attorneys problem.

What should I do? I mean he obviously isn't going to be at my final court date in a few months I mean he has only been to court once and I paid him 3500 dollars...I'm not happy at all. And he hangs out with my friends older brother and we all get drunk together. He's gonna be there one night and I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.

I'm kinda worried that I'll do it too.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMasterHerbalist
MH:Jahsun
Male User Gallery

Loc: middle a
Re: Fuck my attorney. [Re: mhbound]
    #206278 - 03/16/09 09:34 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

get legal on his ass!

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck my attorney. [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #206279 - 03/16/09 09:37 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Call him and let him know you think he has broken your agreement agreed upon by you giving him a order to be your atourney and that if he would like you can try to summon him. I am not too sure about the specific words :frown: but i am pretty sure our rights with liek the 14th amendment allow us to "get legal on asses")

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206280 - 03/16/09 09:43 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

well just demand the money back first. or ask. or go balls out and threaten him right away? You know he gots the money if he works in law right... i am pretty sure what the yget taught in law schools doesnt cover shit cuz they only want them to be more confused and useless with the laws/rights/granted authority

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
    #206281 - 03/16/09 09:47 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Dont beat his ass, he will beat your ass in court, remember hes an attorney. You sound better off just gettign a public defender, I mean you have perscriptions for them? I gurss you were on probation and failed a drug test? I mean if a doctor says you need them the state cant rebuke your medication just because its tested for on the illegal substances they test you for

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck my attorney. [Re: Cody]
    #206283 - 03/16/09 09:52 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I'll ask around.

Well this isn't something that could have been handled at the start by a public defender this was a LITTLE more serious than that, but regardless he has failed to do anything except get some paperwork ready for me at one point.

I won't beat anyone's ass I'll calm down in a few days. I wonder if there is some agreement between me and him where I could get the money back and higher another one. I have family friends that would do it free but I really don't want anyone involved...Having my name in the paper for drugs is already enough public humiliation...All I need is a nosy ass lawyer in my business spreading it around.

But yea they were prescribed and I only got 5 of each...I was given 30 but asked the doctor to just give me 5 of each instead. He said okay.

I'm just not happy with this guy.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206284 - 03/16/09 09:53 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I did not mean to reffer any of that to physical action all legal. here i found this while waiting for mhbound to reply.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206285 - 03/16/09 09:53 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206286 - 03/16/09 09:58 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

basicly thats like about the 14th and how we are property of the united states company like the federal reserve is not. yeah! not part. so if you calim your beleifs or knowledge or like nonunderstanding you can like step away from almost any legal situation and in this case i think if you set him straight that you were unhappy and want at least 2/3 back or something like that and if he denies that without any good reason you should maybe talk to another law person first but id attempt to get legal on his ass.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206287 - 03/16/09 10:00 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

maybe i shouldnt talk about this here idk. rules rules rules

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#206288 - 03/16/09 10:00 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Since I hang around him some I may just go talk to him if I can get his bitchass on the phone. That way it won't cause any unneeded attention while we hang out at parties. Not for me or him but for everyone there.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206289 - 03/16/09 10:06 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Yeah if you know his ass, still whatever your legal trouble is this maybe can rid you of it.
http://www.pacinlaw.org/fourteenth/part_0.php

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#206292 - 03/16/09 10:10 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I'll read that but I'm too high to read it right now...And not on weed otherwise I'd be all on it.

Thanks for the link and I will definitely read it and post back here.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
    #206314 - 03/16/09 11:35 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Man I have a kick ass attorney. He works on personal pull around here but knows the law and can do magic anywhere. He could work your case a hell of a lot better than your lawyer has been doing. He would take it through an acquaintance of his down there and direct him. It would cost you some serious fucking cash though. If you have money up front to burn and need something done PM me and I'll give you his name. Aside from that I wish you the best of luck man. I wish I could help you in some way.

OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
    #206317 - 03/16/09 11:41 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Cody said:
...You sound better off just gettign a public defender...

Jesus you might as well look up Lionel Hutz and hire him.  Seriously, this sounds fucked.  But at least you have some personal connection to him.  Lawyers generally are looking out for their own wallets first and foremost.  Some of them see it as if I win, then that builds my reputation and that means more $$$.  If I lose, then whatever, I can get over that.  I bled my client for all I could, and besides, he's going to jail, not me.  It blows dick, but short of having an actual lawyer say that, then it's more or less legal to do. 
    One of the few things these people understand is money.  If you consider moving your money elsewhere (i.e. a new lawyer), then that might get his attention.  Be careful, a lot of these assclowns are only looking out for themselves.

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#206338 - 03/17/09 12:43 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

just take his ass to small claims court or something. go talk to another lawyer/attorney first.

that's a lot of money.

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Re: Fuck my attorney. [Re: usg543]
    #206345 - 03/17/09 01:30 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

True. If one has something to actually lose then it's often cheaper and less risky for them to just pay off. It only cost $80.00 in court costs to file a suit here. That little 80 can put ones thousands in jeopardy though. Use the law. Others have used it against you but it belongs to you just as much as it does them bro. Fuck em.

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Re: Fuck my attorney. [Re: StormRider]
    #206346 - 03/17/09 01:34 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Just to add to my last post:...

Winning money doesn't even have to be the point of a civil suit. You can spend your little court cost money and force the one with something to lose to spend a fortune fighting it. That can be satisfying enough.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#206354 - 03/17/09 02:06 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Well if I got serious I'm pretty sure he would have to pay me. I have been humiliated by the press and my reputation ruined around the "tri-county" area.

If I wanted I could tie this shit up in court but I really am in no mood to go fighting over some money. He got me out of jail, got some charges dropped which was amazing, but he still failed to hold up his end of the deal.

I could lose some good friends trying to screw him over and make him look bad for reasons stated above: Him being a good friend of one of my good friends brother.

It just sucks to know I am going to go face the judge with a different attorney. I don't know what else I need to do. As far as I know just finish the 1 year of drug court, pay the fines, and do the DUI classes. He is an attorney though there is no telling what other bullshit is thrown in that paperwork. I sure as hell didn't read it. My sister is a police lady, her fiance?? work with the ABC board/training with some other special training shit...So I have people I can go to, but I don't know.

Fuck it? I think that's where I'm going to end up settling. Just say screw it. Walk in there and hope the judge says seeya and nothing else.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#206376 - 03/17/09 07:58 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

represent yourself, with the prescription you should be all good, and get legal on the judges ass.

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: WA
    #206538 - 03/17/09 07:15 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

sue that faggot!

--------------------
I had two bowls for breakfest one was cereal. Long live the Growery!

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

#206584 - 03/18/09 12:01 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

May I at least advise a more reasonable attorney?

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#206587 - 03/18/09 12:09 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Shit man I have never sat down and watched that...I get it started and quit but I never knew Johnny Depp was in it.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

#206588 - 03/18/09 12:14 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

It's a must see man. Another good one on Thompson is WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM. Bill Murray plays Thompson in that one. It doesn't seem to me now like he would have been a good choice for the part but he was. He pulled it of like a mother fucker imo. Another must see.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom