Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

ableton live
    #172494 - 12/29/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

anyone ever mess around with this program?  just got it and it seems like it has a lot to offer.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/29/08 11:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: ableton live [Re: THEBats]
    #172498 - 12/29/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ya as it's name suggests it is better suited to live shows.

i prefer reason/logic/fl studio for hacking away on.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172500 - 12/29/08 11:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hmm didn't upload correctly.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/29/08 11:10 PM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: ableton live [Re: ezKiel]
    #172502 - 12/29/08 11:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ezKiel said:
ya as it's name suggests it is better suited to live shows.

i prefer reason/logic/fl studio for hacking away on.

got links?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172504 - 12/29/08 11:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

keeps wanting to save the files much larger than they should be, any advice?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172505 - 12/29/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

crappers

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (12/29/08 11:22 PM)

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172507 - 12/29/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

you torrent?

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172509 - 12/29/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

as for large file size:

you want to save as mp3.

if you don't have that option google and install the lame mp3 codec (it's opensource).

mp3 settings I use are 320kbps/VBR High Quality for a good copy. And 96-192kbps for web (128 is standard)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172514 - 12/29/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yep I torrent.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172516 - 12/29/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

pm me your email ill hook ya up with demonoid

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172522 - 12/29/08 11:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ok this should work

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172543 - 12/30/08 01:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

nice ambient drums.

default samples?

you will probably want to download some pro packs of samples. if not start generating your own loops with other software (like FL Studio)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172547 - 12/30/08 01:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yea well I just got the program today.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172548 - 12/30/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i dont mean it like that.

i think it's awesome whenever someone picks up music software and i love watching how quickly most people exploit different abilities and functions of the different music apps.

i've been on a piano since i was a tot and using music software since age 11...

...and im not that good.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172550 - 12/30/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yea I'm a guitar player.  got the program to create beats.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172552 - 12/30/08 01:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

actually I think that was a pro pack cause the torrent I got had some packs with it.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172593 - 12/30/08 02:28 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i just meant prop pack as a general term. there is a company putting out 'propacks' but ther are a lot of porfessionally record sample that are nice to use as accompaniment.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172598 - 12/30/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ah.  I see.  where might I find these packs?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#172609 - 12/30/08 02:51 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

on the aforepm'd site

search loops and pro pack and when you download them ill show you how to make a library for each sound program you use.

than you should by a micro converter for your amp out to pc-in (big jack to small headphone jack, goes from amp output to the pink/red dot on the back of your computer).

than you can set up an arrangement of loops and jam. than record your jamming and use your best stuff and add accompaniment and you'll be pro.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#172613 - 12/30/08 02:53 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

k cool.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom