Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist
    #166464 - 12/20/08 08:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I swear I live here nice to know I don't have to pay $1,200 a month to get these luxuries as I do here for $489 a month.

Quote:

Come live in a real honest-to-goodness shithole. We take great pride in our inability to keep good tenants happy. Do you pay your rent on time every month? We will reward you by increasing it to the maximum allowable limit every year like clockwork. Love hot water for your morning shower? Who doesn't? Well, you won't find those kind of luxuries here. The water temperature is tepid at best. And if your bathtub stops draining, you'll be billed for the repair, even though that's illegal. Don’t worry when the ceiling leaks on sunny days. That’s the pipes above the ceiling that are leaking. All repairs will be made by unlicensed handymen found in the Home Depot parking lot. We will attempt to clean your stained couch cushions in our own laundry facility, right on the premises. We won’t do a very good job, though. What do you care? You live in a shithole. Speaking of our laundry facility, please note that you will have a difficult time finding available washers & dryers. This is due to the fact that our on-site managers allow their various family members to do laundry when they make weekly visits. Even though you see air-conditioners in two other apartments, do not be fooled into thinking that you too may enjoy electrically cooled rooms. Should you decide to install one in your unit, you will find an eviction notice taped to your front door. We also like to snoop around your apartment once a month under the guise of smoke alarm checks. Enjoy the beautiful pool--but only during the week. Here's the schedule: Every Saturday at 10 AM the gardener uses his leaf blower to fill the pool with leaves & debris. It remains this way until the pool cleaner comes by on Monday. Perfect for kids that don’t yet have health problems.

The neighborhood gang activity keeps things lively as well. The dealers are all within walking distance. Convenient for drug users who are fed up with high gas prices. Enjoy real culture with vibrant artists ‘tagging’ their area. See that broken glass on the curb? That’s where a local artist liberated the contents of a car the night before. It’s OK, the owner needed a new stereo with iPod hook-ups anyway. Win-win.

We can’t imagine why this apartment has been vacant for over six months.

Large 2 bedroom 1 bath, newly painted, vertical blinds, ceiling fan, new appliances, pool, gated parking, new roof, laundry facilities, no pets, one year lease. Near Amoeba music, Arclight theaters, 24 hour fitness, The LA Film School, Sunset & Highland.

The only thing different is I can't put in my own ac given the horizontal windows and being on the 3rd floor plus maintenance doesn't bother to set foot in here even when I do call them.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #166465 - 12/20/08 08:41 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

dam ur rent is so cheap :eek:

--------------------

A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Coaster]
    #166471 - 12/20/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

it used to be 429 it's 2 bedroom but no it's not cheap for here you can rent houses for 500 a month in decent areas too.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #166472 - 12/20/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA were is that

--------------------

A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Coaster]
    #166474 - 12/20/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Dayton, Ohio

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#166476 - 12/20/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

how is the dr00g scene out thur

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166480 - 12/20/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Dayton...I live in Ohio. Come over let's drink beer and fuck shit up.

A Guy
Male

#166482 - 12/20/08 08:55 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

not at all like California but it's safer and cheaper but the job scene is turning to shit Ohio is falling apart.  You would call the weed we get shit I mean you have to look for good stuff most people here don't even get seedless stemless bags but there's this little hippie town called Yellow Springs where there's people who are into that scene.  Bottom line you would call it crap but it's cheaper and cold as hell I guess you have to make sacrifices where ever you choice to live.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#166485 - 12/20/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

oic
how do u like it there

--------------------

A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Tangerines]
    #166487 - 12/20/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Dayton...I live in Ohio. Come over let's drink beer and fuck shit up.

where in Ohio?  they say we got a storm coming through again :mad2:

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166488 - 12/20/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Come on now, you just don't know people. There is good bud floating around here.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166491 - 12/20/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Columbus.  I hope we get a storm I want some fucking snow. I want to go sledding on acid over break.

A Guy
Male

#166496 - 12/20/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'd like to move once I get out of debt, I use to like it but the only thing keeping me here is cost of living and the debt I'm in.  It's just buying a house is something I'd love to do but couldn't afford it much else where that I know of and still like where I'm living with out having to watch my back 24/7, don't get me wrong our murder rate isn't very nice and there's a lot of shootings over stupid shit like parking spots cell phones the typical stuff.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Tangerines]
    #166500 - 12/20/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Come on now, you just don't know people. There is good bud floating around here.

yeah I know but you have to look for it around here i live more closer to the city no college kids, I could get it in yellow springs.  I get all my weed from this black dude (not to be racists because I'm not but around here they don't know about good weed) I work with who has never seen a seedless bag i lost my connections that I had in high school I need new ones.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#166502 - 12/20/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i hope u get out soon :teleport:

--------------------

A Guy
Male

#166504 - 12/20/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't been to Columbus in a  long time 3 years probably, my younger brother goes to school there.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166506 - 12/20/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Shoot me a PM if you ever are in Columbus man. I'm always down to chill with a growerite/shroomerite

A Guy
Male

#166522 - 12/20/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'll keep that in mind :thumbup: ever go to Hempfest they have there? I've always wanted to go but never have.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166525 - 12/20/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yea I've gone the past two years. It's literally a 3 minute walk from my apartment. :rockon:

They have some awesome locally blown glass there.

A Guy
Male

#166533 - 12/20/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

how are the tunes? I know they got this festival in Oxford some guy told me about the people who own the Wild Berry incense company I don't know if that's any good but I'd like to check that out too.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

Edited by ThreeLittleBirds (12/20/08 09:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom