Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDR GREENTHUMB

Ohio could get medical
    #147336 - 11/19/08 05:29 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I was just wandering if there was any ways to get a card if you dont have cancer,or some sort of unmanageable pain. Weed does help me in other ways but im not sure if a doc would approve me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Ohio could get medical [Re: DR GREENTHUMB]
    #148109 - 11/20/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ohio Medical Compassion Act 2008    PDF    Print    E-mail

In a previous legislative session, the Ohio Medical Marijuana Act (OMMA), got as far as the Senate Criminal Justice committee. The Criminal Justice committee held the legally required sponsor hearing but it did not pass any farther.

Now the Ohio Medical Compassion Act SB 343 is waiting to be heard in committee We have a two sponsors in the in the Senate (Senator tim Roberts and Dale Miller). Please ask your legislators to consider cosponsoring the bill and to contact the appropriate sponsor for more information.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

(1) Identify your elected officials - To find out who represents you in the House and/or Senate in Columbus, please go to http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/. If you already know who represents you in Columbus, please go to the 128th General Assembly list.

(2) Choose your legislator - Using the search results from step (1) above, click on your elected official's name to be taken to their official homepage.

(3) Start an email - Click on the email link provided on the official's homepage.

(4) For the Subject of the email, copy and paste: Please cosponsor the Ohio Medical Compassion Act

(5) Copy the appropriate letter from below and paste it into the email.
(a) Letter to Senators
(b) Letter to Representatives

(6) Type in your elected official's name in the appropriate place, and type your name at the bottom of the email.

(7) Click Send.

Phone calls are also helpful. Be courteous and brief with the staff or your representative if they have time to talk to you.

Visits by constituents to their offices are always welcome by elected officials. If you would like to speak to your elected officials face to face, please attend one of OPAN's Lobby Days. Be sure to contact OPAN President Rob Ryan to schedule a Lobby Day appointment with your elected officials.

SOURCE - GOOGLE

Do some research on it.  It depends on what state you are in.  I think california is the most relaxed about the range of ailments that qualify.  Some states are limited to chemo patients, aids patients and other serious chronic pain conditions.  I think you find out a lot more if you did a search.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

Re: Ohio could get medical [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #148308 - 11/20/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

ohio's got some very nice decrim laws. allowed 3 ounces and all u get is a lil slap on the wrist if ur caught. not bad.

InvisibleIcky
Male

Re: Ohio could get medical [Re: Voodoo]
    #164619 - 12/17/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Voodoo said:
ohio's got some very nice decrim laws. allowed 3 ounces and all u get is a lil slap on the wrist if ur caught. not bad.

The Ohio law for cultivation says if you have 100 grams or less its a minor misdemeanor, 100 dollar fine, no jail and nothing on your record.

If one was to get caught growing how do they determine how much you have? Do they rip the plants out of the pots and simply weight them? Or do the do it by number of mature plants?

"X" amount of (mature) plants equals "Y" amount of grams

Or is it something else?

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

Re: Ohio could get medical [Re: Icky]
    #164687 - 12/17/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Icky said:
Quote:

Voodoo said:

The Ohio law for cultivation says if you have 100 grams or less its a minor misdemeanor, 100 dollar fine, no jail and nothing on your record.

If one was to get caught growing how do they determine how much you have? Do they rip the plants out of the pots and simply weight them? Or do the do it by number of mature plants?

"X" amount of (mature) plants equals "Y" amount of grams

Or is it something else?

no, they just measure the amount of weed that they bust you with at the time I would assume, could also depend on the judge too.

I remember I had to go to a ohio court hearing for somethin i did about a year back, one guy got busted for like 10 plants i believe. must have not had much bud on them or had none cus they just gave him the good ol' 100 dollar fine.

ohio is sweet sauce if you just wanna carry around a few grams or grow a few.

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Ohio could get medical (moved) [Re: DR GREENTHUMB]
    #428152 - 06/03/10 08:37 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This thread was moved from Growery News Service.

Reason:
Populating new Medical Marijuana & Activism forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies