Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSmokey the Bear
Very Smokey
 User Gallery

Ohio Medical Compassion Act
    #488111 - 10/14/10 09:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Ohio Medical Compassion Act (House Bill 478)

"NORML is pleased to announce that, HB 478  the Ohio Medical Compassion Act, has been introduced into the Ohio House of Representatives. This bill would make Ohio the fifteenth state to legalize the physician-supervised use of cannabis. HB 478 is currently awaiting assignment to a committee.

As introduced, House Bill 478 would allow state-authorized patients to possess and cultivate cannabis for therapeutic purposes. The bill allows patients or their designated caregivers to cultivate marijuana, but only at designated registered sites. Patients are allowed to possess up to 200 grams of usable cannabis or 12 mature plants under this proposal"

*assigned to Health committee
NORML Action Alter
Actual Legislation

:thumbup:

--------------------
:awegroove:
Critical/White Rhino

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineClownswor
Stranger

Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: Smokey the Bear]
    #488359 - 10/16/10 02:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

wooohoo, Id love to be able to smoke some for my anxiety issues, but i doubt ill be able to get a medical card.

OfflineSirsmokealot
"pothead"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Humbolt County,Calif. USA Flag
Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: Clownswor]
    #492538 - 10/27/10 08:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

So what are the next steps the bill takes? . It says above its awaiting being assigned to a committee.  Anyone who knows state law and process out there? There are tons of Ohioans including myself who are in total support of this being passed! hopefully we all can get together in Ohio and get this passed into law!

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: Sirsmokealot]
    #492546 - 10/27/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Good luck i hope it passes for you. They stuck our bill in the house committee of health and passed over it this year. We our reintroducing it in January.

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineSirsmokealot
"pothead"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Humbolt County,Calif. USA Flag
Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #493736 - 10/31/10 05:14 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah Mr Heady I am glad to hear that your State is going to resubmit. California's laws have shown that people support the laws being reexamined and changed to support what the majority of people feel is right in this country, Legalization. Putting a stop to all the millions of dollars spent on law enforcement to keep brutalizing and jailing users of cannabis. its about time they have to concentrate on other more important issues. I used to be a daily smoker but constant hassle of testing and hassle wore me down to a halt a few years ago. But as i suffer from a number of annoying injuries i hope my home state of Ohio passes The Medical Compassion Act so I can quit using these opioid hard drug doctor provided remedies that only give me a hangover and short term relief all the while burning up my liver. Im ready to wake up in the morning and smoke some Purple Kush X Cotton Candy green and get on with my day in a new way and not have to worry about some dork cop with boner for pot users rifling through my car or possessions. lets all get together and change these prehistoric prejudice politically correct laws and save tax payers millions and help all of people in need of what this plant gives to us all. Its up to us, hopefully this comes to pass before were all in the old folks home or even worse underground for good. YOU CAN DO IT***********      :bobmarley:

Offlinegoldennic007
Balanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ideal realitY
Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: Sirsmokealot]
    #502978 - 12/04/10 09:03 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i haven't heard anything new on the status of HB 478, does anyone have any new info or updates?  i am an Ohioan and would really appreciate some news!  i tried researching for any progress but found nothing.

--------------------
Amsterdam Honeymoon:rave:

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: goldennic007]
    #503043 - 12/04/10 02:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It is being stalled in the Ohio House of Representatives.  Representatives are passively refusing to give it any attention in hopes that it will go away.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Offlinegoldennic007
Balanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ideal realitY
Re: Ohio Medical Compassion Act [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #503050 - 12/04/10 03:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

thanks Crayola, that's exactly what i figured is happening.  freakin politics!  i thought these people are suppose to represent the voice of the people of a district or whole...?

--------------------
Amsterdam Honeymoon:rave:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds