Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLinux
Recovering Addict/Alcoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: Detroit Weed City
Famous Marijuana "Quotes"
    #125085 - 09/23/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

# "I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it". Jennifer Aniston

# "Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself, and where they are they should be changed." Jimmy Carter - Former U.S. President

# "...marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man." DEA Judge Francis Young

# "If John Lennon is deported, I'm leaving too...with my musicians..and my marijuana." Art Garfunkel

# "Marijuana inflames the erotic impulses and leads to revolting sex crimes" Daily Mirror (1924)

# "I do smoke, but I don't go through all this trouble just because I want to make my drug of choice legal. It's about personal freedom. We should have the right in this country to do what we want, if we don't hurt anybody. Seventy-two million people in this country have smoked pot. Eighteen to 20 million in the last year. These people should not be treated as criminals."

# "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend." Louis Armstrong

# "Music and herb go together. It's been a long time now I smoke herb. From 1960s, when I first start singing." Bob Marley

# "I think the 'Just say no' mentality is so crazed. I saw a thing in a women's magazine the other day. 'He smokes cannabis, what am I to do? He laughs it off when I try to tell him, he says it's not really harmful...' Of course you're half hoping the advice will be, 'Well, you know it's not that harmful; if you love him, if you talk to him about it, tell him maybe he should keep it in the garden shed or something,' you know, a reasonable point of view. But of course it was, 'No, no, all drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Sir Paul McCartney

# "I smoked this joint and then it hit me. I thought, what you gotta do is play your own simply blues." Iggy Pop

# "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." Steve Martin

# "Casual drug users should be taken out and shot" Darryl Gates Head of Los Angeles Police Department United States Senate Judiciary Committee (1990)

# "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it everywhere." George Washington

# "[In] my era everybody smoked and everybody drank and there was no drug use" DEA Chief Thomas Constantine, July 1, 1998

# "The drug is really quite a remarkably safe one for humans, although it is really quite a dangerous one for mice and they should not use it." J.W.D Henderson Director of the Bureau of Human Drugs, Health and Welfare, Canada

# "Forty million Americans smoked marijuana; the only ones who didn't like it were Judge Ginsberg, Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton." Jay Leno

# "How many murders, suicides, robberies, criminal assaults, holdups, burglaries and deeds of maniacal insanity it causes each year, especially among the young, can only be conjectured...No one knows, when he places a marijuana cigarette to his lips, whether he will become a joyous reveller in a musical heaven, a mad insensate, a calm philosopher, or a murderer..." HARRY J ANSLINGER Commissioner of the US Bureau of Narcotics 1930-1962

# "When you return to this mundane sphere from your visionary world, you would seem to leave a Neapolitan spring for a Lapland winter - to quit paradise for earth - heaven for hell! Taste the hashish, guest of mine - taste the hashish! " Alexander Dumas, 'The Count of Monte Cristo', 1844

--------------------

LEX LUTHOR! Truly the incarnation of evil!

He doesn't wash his hands and he steals forty cakes, which is as many as four tens.

And that's terrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: Linux]
    #125089 - 09/23/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet:stoned:

OfflineaToMiKpRoJeCKz
Professional Bong Hitter
Male

Loc: Canada, eh.
    #125091 - 09/23/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Lol @ Darryl Gates

--------------------
"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: aToMiKpRoJeCKz]
    #125095 - 09/23/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Jennifer Aniston smokes? Never knew that.

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#125104 - 09/23/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Linux said:

# "Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it everywhere." George Washington

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."

--------------------

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: Tripp420]
    #125126 - 09/23/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Haha thanks for this thread..... i'm looking for a good weed related quote to be engraved on the back of my new green ipod nano.... :thumbup:

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: Siekostoner]
    #125220 - 09/24/08 06:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I have the mint green ipod nano, :grin:

Offlineblewmeanie
the herb fox
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: bananatelephone]
    #125274 - 09/24/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"The water bong, its so smooth, you dont even realize how high you're getting" -Bubbles

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: blewmeanie]
    #125285 - 09/24/08 02:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"I used to be with 'it', but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it' anymore and what's 'it' seems weird and scary"
- Grandpa Simpson

Hey that's my last jay ya ass hole! why's everybody ridin me today? god dammit.... - towelie

I hope i don't brain my damage - homer simpson

"My brain! That's my second favorite organ! "
-Woody Allen

The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Christianity has a built-in defense system: anything that questions a belief, no matter how logical the argument is, is the work of Satan by the very fact that it makes you question a belief. It's a very interesting defense mechanism and the only way to get by it -- and believe me, I was raised Southern Baptist -- is to take massive amounts of mushrooms, sit in a field, and just go, "Show me."

-Bill Hicks

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

Terence McKenna

Not all weed related but what the hell.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#125318 - 09/24/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Smoke weed everyday

Offlinezippo420
Male

Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: bananatelephone]
    #125346 - 09/24/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:

Hell yea, she's cool as fuck.

Her and Brad were perfect, then he started dating some lunatic with an fugly face

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: zippo420]
    #125348 - 09/24/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippo420 said:
Quote:

bananatelephone said:

Hell yea, she's cool as fuck.

Her and Brad were perfect, then he started dating some lunatic with an fugly face

:ilold: i totally agree :congrats:

OfflineLinux
 User Gallery

Re: Famous Marijuana "Quotes" [Re: Magash]
    #125368 - 09/24/08 11:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I feel out done :bow:

--------------------

He doesn't wash his hands and he steals forty cakes, which is as many as four tens.

And that's terrible.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#125716 - 09/26/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

From the Simpsons

*in church*
Homer: I'm just looking for that stairway to heaven Jesus sang about
Flanders: That wasn't Jesus, it was Led Zeppelin
Homer: Led Zepellin?? Get back to your bong hippie

homer: but i thought pot was illegal?

dr: only for those who enjoy it

Homer get approved for med pot
"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stuipid monkey face, and he'd just have to sit there groovin on it."

from the movie half baked
"I don't do drugs... just weed"

"We had three bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid... a saltshaker half-full of cocaine... a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls."

-Fear and Loathing

"Beer is the cause and solution to all of life's problems." -Homer Simpson

"Acid is not for every brain... Only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain." -Timothy Leary

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -Ernest Hemingway

"I'm not addicted to cocaine...I just like the way it smells" - Richard Pryor

"I used to have a drug problem but now I make enough money." -David Lee Roth

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineLinux
 User Gallery

#125734 - 09/26/08 04:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"Acid is not for every brain... Only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain."
-Timothy Leary

Could be my favorite Drug Related quote of all times :thumbup:

--------------------

And that's terrible.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #125735 - 09/26/08 04:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"Cocaine is God's way of telling you you are making too much money." - Robin Williams

"The only dead bodies from marijuana are in the prisons and at the hands of the police. This is ridiculous. " - Jack Herer

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window, psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong, and government and society spend a lot of money educating you into being a loyal worker, consumer, debt payer and citizen." - Terence McKenna

"Cocaine's a helluva drug..." - Rick James  ...:lol:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order