Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
hitler was better than mccain...
    #118955 - 09/05/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

it's the new

at least hitler could get his arms all the way up...

"It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of his nation; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole...that above all, the unity of a nation's spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual...we understand only the individual's capacity to make sacrifices for the community, for his fellow man." -- Adolf Hitler

can't wait for martial law and FEMA camps! :hairmetal:

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #118956 - 09/05/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

waving is the new seig hail, uh huh

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#118957 - 09/05/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think he's gonna win anyway. I hope not anyway. He seems  a lot like Bush to me. If Obama wins I feel like it's going to bring a drastic and long overdue sense of change to this country.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #118958 - 09/05/08 10:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

idk he's got a white bitch on his side now.  and most americans are dumber than rocks and actually watch fox news to get their opinions. 

Edited by THEBats (09/05/08 10:08 PM)

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#118959 - 09/05/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
I don't think he's gonna win anyway. I hope not anyway. He seems  a lot like Bush to me. If Obama wins I feel like it's going to bring a drastic and long overdue sense of change to this country.

ya dood and theres gonna be no more clinic raids yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

--------------------

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #118963 - 09/05/08 10:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

change to what?

i'm not a mccain fan whatsoever, but i did like palin's line of "change is not a destination and hope is not a strategy".

we think he'll end MMJ clinic raids, but who's to say for sure? his change of positions in other areas leads me to be skeptical about anything he says (like i wasn't before...)

honestly. what is this man going to change? is he going to repeal the Continuity of Government laws and numerous unconstitutional Presidential Orders? probably not. we can change our tire pressure, that's a good start for energy independence.

please, besides a rhetorical answer, what is this man going to change?

i'm not trying to attack you, i just really have no idea.

and no i do not EVER watch faux news

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #118964 - 09/05/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

some brief info on Continuity of Government laws:
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10065

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#118965 - 09/05/08 10:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

he taught constitutional law so i thnk he will

--------------------

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Coaster]
    #118971 - 09/05/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl:

yeah i know he taught constitutional law.

that doesn't mean he practices it. afterall, he did support the FISA amendments 2008 which besides the patriot act has to be the biggest strike on the 4th amendment so far.

is he gonna end the Fed? afterall, it's technically unconstitutional.
no of course he won't. it's "necessary" to our economy. if he really knew the constitution, he'd know that only gold and silver should be legal tender. is this policy outdated? i don't personally think so, but if it is, why hasn't there been put forth a constitutional amendment to change this and allow a central bank? it is forbidden in the constitution.

what about the NSA and homeland security? again, he already obviously supports the unwarranted surveillance of innocent americans.

he'll do nothing to change foreign policy. he will continue the bush wars, working to "end" them as "responsibly" as possible. :rolleyes:

god i'm just so pissed that it's always

an interesting article i read today:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance148.html

Quote:

This time, however, the Republicans had a chance to nominate the only candidate who embodies everything good that the Republican Party has ever claimed to stand for. Ron Paul is undoubtedly the most pro-life, pro-family, pro-property, pro-liberty, pro-Constitution candidate in history.

The Republican Party and its apologists that write for the red-state fascist blogs and magazines and host the reich-wing nationalist TV and radio talk shows did everything they could to persuade people from voting for Dr. Paul in the Republican primaries.

The nomination of John McCain over Ron Paul means that the Republican Party should never again be taken seriously when it comes to even the slightest pretense of being a friend of liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Whatever glory the Republican Party may have had when it came to liberty and limited government is now departed, and with a vengeance, judging by the treatment given to Ron Paul supporters at the Republican convention

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

OfflineMungo
Free as a Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indianapolis
    #118972 - 09/05/08 11:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It literally amazes me about half of America is willing to vote in another George Bush.. wow

just wow

InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Mungo]
    #118973 - 09/05/08 11:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

QFT.  That episode sums up american democracy perfectly.

But comparing McCain's wave to Hitler's salute isn't quite fair; McCain can't raise his hand any higher than that due to war injuries.

--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Sativus]
    #119012 - 09/06/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Sativus]
    #119034 - 09/06/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

fair enough. i knew somebody would call me out on it. how's this tho?

and we all know what good friends mccain and bush are...

now coaster would approve of my math. "using the transitive property of bush = hitler, and mccain = bush, we get mccain = hitler"

who knew madonna was so smart?

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #119038 - 09/06/08 02:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Why Madonna?

OfflineDr_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

#119054 - 09/06/08 07:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:

Could you point out where in the Constitution the Fed is forbidden? I really don't think it's in there- Hamilton was wanting it from the start.

So, not so much 'un'constitutional as 'extra'constitutional. Like the Louisiana Purchase, maybe.

--------------------
MistaUNGA said:
be sure to slap a sticker on there and take a pic, cuz otherwise it didn't happen!

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#119062 - 09/06/08 08:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
Quote:

This time, however, the Republicans had a chance to nominate the only candidate who embodies everything good that the Republican Party has ever claimed to stand for. Ron Paul is undoubtedly the most pro-life, pro-family, pro-property, pro-liberty, pro-Constitution candidate in history.

The Republican Party and its apologists that write for the red-state fascist blogs and magazines and host the reich-wing nationalist TV and radio talk shows did everything they could to persuade people from voting for Dr. Paul in the Republican primaries.

The nomination of John McCain over Ron Paul means that the Republican Party should never again be taken seriously when it comes to even the slightest pretense of being a friend of liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Whatever glory the Republican Party may have had when it came to liberty and limited government is now departed, and with a vengeance, judging by the treatment given to Ron Paul supporters at the Republican convention

:handth:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Dr_T]
    #119072 - 09/06/08 10:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dr_T said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:

Could you point out where in the Constitution the Fed is forbidden? I really don't think it's in there- Hamilton was wanting it from the start.

So, not so much 'un'constitutional as 'extra'constitutional. Like the Louisiana Purchase, maybe.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#119073 - 09/06/08 10:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

fucking sick yo
transitive property for the fucking wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

--------------------

OfflineDr_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: THEBats]
    #119079 - 09/06/08 11:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Dr_T said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Agreed.
But then we're back to the Louisiana Purchase. Clearly not authorized explicitly- so therefore reserved to the States or the people, right?

So, why isn't anybody bitching about giving the middle of the country back to France?

--------------------
MistaUNGA said:
be sure to slap a sticker on there and take a pic, cuz otherwise it didn't happen!

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hitler was better than mccain... [Re: Coaster]
    #119080 - 09/06/08 11:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i knew you'd like my math :vaped:

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order