Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TIC- alcohol and yayo [Re: blunt master]
    #116579 - 08/31/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

time for a line

:rail:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: TIC- alcohol and yayo [Re: blunt master]
    #116581 - 08/31/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blunt master said:
and the campus pigs came in and broke it up cause they said it was a firehazard with too many people

a fire hazard?  :what:
that sounds wack

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TIC- alcohol and yayo [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #116584 - 08/31/08 09:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

our campus police are pretty lenient. although they try to be ninja and roll around on bikes and shit. I cant stand the police

cocaine is a hell of a drug :rockon:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: TIC- alcohol and yayo [Re: Picklez]
    #116585 - 08/31/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i just woke up apparently i smoekd too much indica since i have a headache and theres a lot less indica here lawl

--------------------

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: TIC- alcohol and yayo [Re: Coaster]
    #116586 - 08/31/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

this thread needs more daft punk

post count at 1420...that deserves a bowl :happyweed:

Edited by b0b gnarley (08/31/08 09:59 PM)

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #116587 - 08/31/08 09:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
cocaine is a hell of a drug :rockon:

true dat :rofl:
i think the only time i'd touch it again is if it were pure :smirk:
a buddy of mine shared some info on how to extract pure coke from street cut shit

i might have to ask him again on how to do it,  lol

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116588 - 08/31/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it's glass.

If any remains undissolved, it's not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a seperate glass container via a standard round cofee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permiated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of fresh water to that and move on........

In a seperate beaker or shotglass, have a beaker or shotglass with about 30-40 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware). Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It's extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I'm just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say "Ammonia 10%". That's the one you'll be needing......

Now this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eye dropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between each 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there's a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don't just go and percipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. You'll understand why later. After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3 minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you'll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance. Once this happens, pour the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture into another fresh glass beaker or mason jar, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! In addition, now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it's clean for the last and final stage of the process.

Continue adding the ammonia soln. to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white percipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more fresh water over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold, call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it's only 26%, and then find a new one.

Now, either smoke an entirely different freebase than anything you've ever smoked before, or turn that sweet ass 100% pure freebase back into your very first batch of 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride. Enjoy!

Using the bi-carb method is an absolute ghetto method way of making cocaine/amphetamine/ephedrine/psuedoephedrine freebase mix, nothing more. There should never be heat involved in the making of cocaine freebase.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #116589 - 08/31/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

not worth it, we get shit here from mexico and its some fire. like better than I ever got back in the midwest.

I love putting this shit up my nose. I never liked coke until I moved out here.

Im watching Bill Burr on comedy central, this dude is hilarious

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116591 - 08/31/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

k and yay is a bomb digity combo

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #116599 - 08/31/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it's glass.

If any remains undissolved, it's not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a seperate glass container via a standard round cofee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permiated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of fresh water to that and move on........

In a seperate beaker or shotglass, have a beaker or shotglass with about 30-40 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware). Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It's extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I'm just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say "Ammonia 10%". That's the one you'll be needing......

Now this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eye dropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between each 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there's a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don't just go and percipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. You'll understand why later. After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3 minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you'll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance. Once this happens, pour the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture into another fresh glass beaker or mason jar, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! In addition, now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it's clean for the last and final stage of the process.

Continue adding the ammonia soln. to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white percipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more fresh water over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold, call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it's only 26%, and then find a new one.

Now, either smoke an entirely different freebase than anything you've ever smoked before, or turn that sweet ass 100% pure freebase back into your very first batch of 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride. Enjoy!

Using the bi-carb method is an absolute ghetto method way of making cocaine/amphetamine/ephedrine/psuedoephedrine freebase mix, nothing more. There should never be heat involved in the making of cocaine freebase.

thank you for that coaster
bookmarked*** :grin:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116600 - 08/31/08 10:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

sure thing bud so now u no who to hit up once u got that nice n pure marching powda :vaped:

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #116601 - 08/31/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

where do you get your kratom supply from dude? 
i really wanna grow some soon

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116605 - 08/31/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

iamshaman

I'm the shaman not u :mad2:

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #116606 - 08/31/08 11:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah i forgot about that site  :smilingpuppy:
thanks again.  lol

Edited by mel_lonta_tauda (08/31/08 11:15 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #116607 - 08/31/08 11:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

damn I have already blown 1/2 gram and working on tomorrows 1/2, yikes

:crazy2:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116608 - 08/31/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol how much was that G

--------------------

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #116609 - 08/31/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

im just gonna start takin shots and pass out. i smoked alot of bud today. and ate ALOT of grub. im fucking stuffed.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #116610 - 08/31/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I get a G for 30 but most people get it for 40-50 out here. I am lucky to know a close source, thats a large reason I came home this weekend instead of staying at campus. I wanted to re-up on bud and some white and take it back up to school

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#116611 - 08/31/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol u went home
when i was dorming i went all semester without goin home
but 4 bud is a good reason
:dazedandconfused:
$30 good deal

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #116612 - 08/31/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

it's funny seeing how psyched everyone is to party in the dorms :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale