Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

anyone here ever done salvia?
    #475924 - 09/11/10 10:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i would like to know your experience.
feelings in your body, visuals, everything. what the setting was, if it was leaves or what extract.
ive heard mixed reviews on it

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: iStoner]
    #475925 - 09/11/10 10:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

most people don't enjoy it, I'm one of them.  crazy experience though for sure.  body felt on pins and needles.  I can't really put properly into words the experience, would take too long.  It's out there though if you break through. 

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (09/11/10 10:56 PM)

Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: THEBats]
    #475926 - 09/11/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nope but i really really really want to, and i wanna try dmt, gotta get some connections in aus

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #475927 - 09/11/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
most people don't enjoy it, I'm one of them.  crazy experience though for sure.

I've only enjoyed it 1 or 2 out of dozens of times.  Usually get negative, devilish vibes from it, as well as uncomfortable skin (pins and needles), major overheating, and tendency to snap violently.

I do not recommend.

Honestly I think the first psych anyone should try first is LSD.... It's easy as fuck to control and I've had a downright awesome trip/time every experience.  It just feels fucking good.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#475928 - 09/11/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
most people don't enjoy it, I'm one of them.  crazy experience though for sure.  body felt on pins and needles.  I can't really put properly into words the experience, would take too long.  It's out there though if you break through. 

you couldnt descibe any of what you saw?

--------------------

OfflineBotanomancer
Plant Wizard
Male User Gallery

#475929 - 09/11/10 10:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

FUCK extracts.  Seriously.

All of the 6-8 experiences with extracts have fucking sucked except my first one.

I tried smoking just pure leaf from a cutting I received. WAY nicer experience.  It's just small now so I didn't get much of a trip, but I could tell from what I did feel it was less confusing, more visual and alot less awkward.

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Botanomancer]
    #475936 - 09/11/10 11:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It's like a box of chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

I've had some crazy shit happen with salvia.

Defiantly not a drug used for getting high or for fun.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Inverted]
    #475938 - 09/11/10 11:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Acid is good in small amounts, but in larger doses it is fucking insane. Intense three dimensional visuals, Simultaneous 1st and 3rd person perspectives, and the notion that there was some kind of void coming out of my throat and whenever I opened my mouth reality would be enveloped in what I can only describe as some shit from Venom in the old spider-man comics.

Makes me want to do it even more just thinking about it.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #475940 - 09/11/10 11:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

its a nasty drug

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #475957 - 09/11/10 11:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
It's like a box of chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

I've had some crazy shit happen with salvia.

Defiantly not a drug used for getting high or for fun.

You're very right on that. Sativa is more of a spiritual herb that is used in spirit quests and other journeys of the ethereal. Almost as much as peyote and ayahuasca.

Now as for DMT, now that's one helluva ride! :vineclimb:  It's not fer everyone, that's for sure, and if you're gonna blast off, then I would recommend making sure you are reconciled with yourself and at peace with your inner demons... It can be kinda NOT fun if you're not... It's a short trip, about 5-10 minutes per blast off, but it's crazy potent if it's made right, that's for sure. I've been trying to get a good recipe for mimosa that I can trust, but people are stingy with that sort of thing, and you can't really trust too much of what you read online that's not been confirmed by a trusted source, especially about a drug that's sooooo illegal... lol

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Tank333]
    #475979 - 09/12/10 12:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
I've been trying to get a good recipe for mimosa that I can trust, but people are stingy with that sort of thing, and you can't really trust too much of what you read online that's not been confirmed by a trusted source, especially about a drug that's sooooo illegal... lol

If by mimosa "recipe," you're referring to a M. tenuiflora extraction technique, then I'd say people are anything but stingy.  Case in point: this and especially this.  And what is online is generally more trustworthy than almost any other source on all topics taboo and illegal, due in part to anonymity and peer-review.  Spice on!

iStoner, I agree with everyone else: salvia is intense, and often sinister.  Take great care, and respect that salvinorin A is a powerful chemical.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#475994 - 09/12/10 01:12 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
i would like to know your experience.
feelings in your body, visuals, everything. what the setting was, if it was leaves or what extract.
ive heard mixed reviews on it

I've already contributed a lot on this subject over the years.

If you do a search here or at the shroomery you will find more posts than you will ever get around to reading.

Youtube has over 5000 matches, many of which a well worth watching. :lol:

Also, if you know what they look like you will spot some shroomery/growery members in this video clip of an episode of ABC NIGHTLINE.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Story?id=3685391&page=1

Take a look at my trade ratings. :grin:

You are a little late for that one though. All gone. I was giving it away left and right for a while. Sadly it's now illegal in my state. No doubt some of those youtube videos are partially to blame for that.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #475999 - 09/12/10 01:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i plan on reading posts on the shroomery, but sometimes it hard because so many and some are useless.
i watched some people tripping on salvia on youtube today :lol:

your very helpful, glad we have posters like you, but damn i cant beleive i missed that salvia!

--------------------

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
    #476048 - 09/12/10 06:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive smoked salvia maybe a dozen times. It really is not a recreational drug at all. Most of the experiences i've had with it have been very confusing and weird. Like people have said, theres a very strange, uncomfortable body load. Sweating, pins & needles, etc. Theres also a weird gravitational sensation (not knowing up from down, etc)
I'll try and best describe one of my experiences with it.
It was 60x extract. Smoked out of a bong with a flame torch lighter. It was a pretty big hit, and this was one of my most powerful experiences with Salvia.

After taking the hit, i noticed that the room started to collapse. My entire spectrum of view started spinning/flippig around on a kind of 2-3 second loop. Every 2 seconds or so my entire reality just flipped round my head and disapeared like a page of a book, only for the next page of the book (what i was seeing) to do the same. (btw, i realise that sounds insane but its the only way i can describe it)
After this i blacked out for what i was told about 5 mintues. I can't explain to you exactly where i was in this time because its almost impossible to describe. But i remember being in a sea of patterns and objects. I also remember seeing pictures of farm animals and it was if i was drowning in these patterns and images. I definatley also remember the feeling of being dead. When i came out of this place i was on the other side of the room on the floor. I came back into the real world and everything was still a little funky but i was relieved i was no longer in that insane place.
One other thing i will say, and this has happened to me nearly every trip on salvia i've had, and that is that i get a kind of "realisation" that my all my life has just been one stupid game or joke, etc. In other words Salvia kind of tricks you into thinking that your life previous to the hit wasn't real or meaningful in anyway. At least thats what i've got from it.

Other than that all i can say about Salvia really is that its a very confusing and often frightening experience, but an experience none the less. You should try it if your interested. Just don't hold your breath for an awe-inspiring, life changing experience. Save that for DMT.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #476050 - 09/12/10 07:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive only tried it about 5 times and every single one was negative.

Even with preparation, mindfuck and confusion seems impossible to avoid.

That said, I havent tried any in 4-5 years, so I would probably be open to trying it again if presented the opportunity.

Fresh leaf is definitely the way to go. There is a thread in the marketplace where you can trade for cuttings :thumbup:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5814898

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Picklez]
    #476093 - 09/12/10 10:40 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Done it and was not a fan of it.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Kilroy]
    #476096 - 09/12/10 11:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I dont really remember my experience except for one time I didnt quite break through and was still sober enough to get up and walk around my room, I thought I had turned into a yellow plastic horse and I was on some sort of unknown epic quest where everything I did was a life or death situation, like sitting down, or drinking some water :happyweed:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #476185 - 09/12/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I did it 3 or 4 times.

Hated it every time. The last time was enough to make me say "never again".

For me, it wasn't fun OR educational. I just always came out of the trip confused and really disconnected from reality.

Theres no clear message, just a mindfuck. I dunno. Not for me.

Edit: Didn't even read the thread...I guess the words "confusion" and "mindfuck" aren't just mine :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (09/12/10 02:14 PM)

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: RasJeph]
    #476194 - 09/12/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i smoked pure leaves and had quite a enjoyable experience the first time. i took a few big lungfulls of smoke and on the exhale gravity felt strange and i was laughing hysterically, i was also very confused but in a fun feeling way. didnt last very long.

the other times i smoked it nothing much happened.

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: anyone here ever done salvia? [Re: Shaggy420]
    #476277 - 09/12/10 06:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ive smoked salvia 30-40 times, i would advise against it; its never really a good trip- like you would experience on shrooms or acid- because it comes on instantly and is so intense. it really fucks up your brain, memory, and such, way worse than shrooms or acid have every done to me. i have tripped on shrooms 40-50 times, and i will continue to eat shrooms until i die. only had 2 bad trips on shrooms, while with salvia about half were bad, half were just weird and crazy, and one was so bad that i would have killed myself if i hadn't been in so much fear and shock.

What i have realized and noticed about salvia, is that even though it only lasts 10-30 minutes, it seems like days, you lose all track of time.  If you have any single tiny thing that is bothering you on your mind- ex. stress, chores, worries, bad feelings, anger- ANYTHING, you are going to have a bad trip, and it is going to get exponentially worse the more you think about whatever it is, or the more you try to remember what it is.  I had to take the trash out one time, and nearly had a panic attack just because of that, i thought i had to do something EXTREMELY important and freaking out sweating my ass off under my blankets waiting for the trip to end, but all i had to do was take the trash out.

i had posted this before, but deleted it because i didn't want to scare the kid and cause him to have a bad trip, now that i think about it might have been your post

:zomgwtf: dude u should try like shrooms or something less intense first, salvia trips can be as intense as acid, sometimes MORE intense. and even though the average trip only lasts 5-20 minutes, it can feel like years! i have tripped for over an hour once on salvia, and it was worse than any acid, shroom, even mescaline trip ive been on. Have you ever seen the new batman movie, the one with the guy scarecrow? Well this was about 3 years before that movie even came out, and i everything i saw turned into my greatest fears. I was chased around my neighborhood by a 20ft dog, running as hard as i possibly could, for my life. I was sure it would eat me, this is no joke. I was then chased out of my house and about a mile down the road by scarecrow himself, or somthing very similar, until i completely collapsed from exhaustion, curled up into a fetal position, and waited for my sure death, though it never came. I was hoping that he would just kill me and it would be all over.
just imagine being chased by the scariest, worst thing you could EVER imagine. It almost compared to my angel trumpet tea trip, but nothing will ever be that bad. which i will NEVER try again. Be careful, it only takes one hit and your goooone. just make sure ur mind is 100% free and clear, no stress or worries, make sure you have nothing to do AT ALL, because one time i did salvia and had to get the trash taken out, it was one of the worst trips ever, i sweated like 10 pounds off in 10 minutes, not fun. and i have traveled throught the 9 layers of hell, and through heaven, through my ENTIRE life for 10 hours straight!, and it wasn't as bad as that 1 hour salvia trip.

what x extract are you using? bouncing bear botanicals has got some reaaally good shit, the 20x. .2 of a gram bong pack and you will trip out of your miiinnndd.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by kickin-two-hundo (09/12/10 06:05 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder