Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test?
    #454387 - 08/02/10 08:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Title says it all  :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #454389 - 08/02/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm assuming your talking about weed?
Well since its fat soluable, there really is no way to "clean" your system of it. What you need to do is dilute your urine so the test doesnt detect the THC. Basically just dink a lot of water when you take the test, and take B vitamins too make your urine yellow. I've also heard of taking creatine which is better explained in this thread http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/288093
It's not a for sure way to pass but it's your best bet if you have to take a drug test soon and you can't use someone elses piss.  Also I wouldn't trust the synthetic urine, I've heard bd things about it.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #454392 - 08/02/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
I'm assuming your talking about weed?
Well since its fat soluable, there really is no way to "clean" your system of it. What you need to do is dilute your urine so the test doesnt detect the THC. Basically just dink a lot of water when you take the test, and take B vitamins too make your urine yellow. I've also heard of taking creatine which is better explained in this thread http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/288093
It's not a for sure way to pass but it's your best bet if you have to take a drug test soon and you can't use someone elses piss.  Also I wouldn't trust the synthetic urine, I've heard bd things about it.

Thanx for the input. I guess theres a positive in that I have very little body fat. I was planning to run a lot and drink a lot of water
but I want to make sure I pass. Its not random and Ill know before hand
so it should not be that big of a problem.

Its for Best Buy BTW.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #454403 - 08/02/10 08:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

up here even if you pass the cup test they still send it to the lab because of the synthetic stuff

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Offlinem3kgt
User
 User Gallery

Loc: G-Spot TX
Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Kilroy]
    #454494 - 08/03/10 03:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The cheapest route that I have seen work by avid smokers is by taking niacin and lots of water a week before the test. Then stop taking the niacin 2-3 days before the test and start taking b6 and b12 with lost of water to flush out the rest. Then on the morning of the test take a package of Certo (gelatin) and mix it with 2 32oz of gatorade. When you take the test start to piss and take the sample mid stream. :cactuar:

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: m3kgt]
    #454510 - 08/03/10 07:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

When you take the test start to piss and take the sample mid stream.

Important info

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#454514 - 08/03/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Never give your first piss of the day. All of your metabolites build up overnight so try and get a few flushes in before you take the test.

--------------------

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#454535 - 08/03/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I use Rely Detox. It's $45 at GNC. Never failed a test- cup or lab- when using this stuff. It comes in a sports drink bottle, you drink that(16oz), then refill the bottle with water, drink that, pee at least once before the test. It'll keep ya good for 6 hrs.

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Hendershot]
    #454536 - 08/03/10 11:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yeah.. Don't toke for at least 24 hrs before the test, and no caffeine or large meals that day either..

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Hendershot]
    #454627 - 08/03/10 04:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yah, glad you liked spending 45$ on a placebo.  There is no drink available that will "clean" your system.  The only way to beat drug tests is by using synthetic urine, using clean urine from another person, or dilution (wouldn't count on dilution too much if they lab test it).

Dip strip tests look for levels of the metabolites of THC, it doesn't look for THC itself.  So, while exercise is good in the beginning you should avoid it as you get near to your test as your body will metabolize what's stored in your fat. 

If you're really worried about it you can buy single use, single drug, testing kits from amazon for like a dollar a piece.  When I went on probation I bought three just to check my self.  First one was dirty, two weeks later the line was so faint could barely see it, another week and it was negative.  I'm decently big too, 6"00 210 lbs, so if you're relatively thin and exercise regularly anyways you should pass no problem.

Just quit smoking, work out for a week or two before the drug test, and you should pass no problem.

EDIT:  Just wanted to say I'd avoid using Niacin as well as this is a commonly used drug masking agent that is tested for in every lab test (don't think dip strips would pick up on it).  So if you get shipped off to a lab and they notice a decent amount of niacin in your yrine, they will flag it as an adulterated sample (which usually fails you).

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: coda]
    #454632 - 08/03/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:

Just quit smoking, work out for a week or two before the drug test, and you should pass no problem.

This was my main plan of action.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #454640 - 08/03/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

dude fuck quiting! who wants to be without weed?? sounds like hell to me, you can smoke right up to the day before your test, or two days if you really want to be safe. :rolleyes:
bro the answer to all your problems is called q-tabs, ive got two boxes in my desk right now on reserve as a matter of fact.  Ive passed drug tests for probation, jobs, parents, EVEN FUCKING DRUG COURT (and there million dollar drug testing machine) it works miracles, and its only 25 dollars with a moneyback guarentee if it doesnt work, or if you just want it for free. As a matter of fact, i used it 2 days ago for a job at walmart, passed it no problem, now ive got two jobs, both thanks to q tabs.

I was smoking all fucking day one time somewhere around 15-20 bowls, about and eighth to an eighth and a half, in the middle of smoking a fat ass vape of some fiiire and my po calls me, tells me i have to come in the NEXT MORNING FOR A DRUG TEST!! I said fuck it and finished the vape, figuring i would fail. This was the first time i used to product, and i was sure it wouldnt work. Went in the next day, used the q-tabs and passed it no problem, went straight home and smoke a FAT quarter relief blunt, i thought i was goin back to the hole for a minute. You just have to follow the directions EXACTLY how it tells you, the most important part about it is the water, my fucked it up and drank like 2 gallons and had to do a retake because it was diluted, and i had another friend who didnt drink as much water as it says too and he failed. 

shit man id send u a box if u wanna buy one and cant find any

Let me explain to you how it works.  Basically what you are pissing out is pure water, straight dilute. But when you take the q-tabs, they load you up with creatine and vitamin b and some other essential things that they check for to make sure you are pissing out piss, not straight water or something else.  They check the creatine levels, and they have to be above a certain level, but not too high or they know you've tampered with it.  And the vitamin b in it makes your piss appear to be yellow, when it should be straight clear.  Straight up cheating the system, and it works fucking great. I can give you 100% positive feedback and guarentee, i have used it countless times and it has saved me every time. I'm still nervous every time, but it never fails me. Shit man, i'd be without a job, shunned from my family, and in jail right now if it wasn't for this stuff. Cheap and effective, its the same price as the half eighth that u would be smoking if you could buy it haha u kno what im saying.

should definatley shoot me a good rep tho, i know for sure this shit will save ur life! haha

I'll snap some pictures, so you'll know what to look for. I buy mine from health food stores, like GNC, or the places that sell all the herb and mineral remedies.

EDIT: just wanted to mention, that i was just reading through some of the posts above, and they are giving you good advice about the pissing mid stream and not the first and all that for sure, but THE MOST IMPORTANT PART is to fill it to the tipity top, like your pourin yourself a nice shot of some tron, so that it spills all over there hands and their counter. :piss:  lol na jk, but u definatley should tho, i always make it my main objective.
when ive used these, a few times it has been my first piss of the day, because i had to test at 8 in the morning, and i never use the mid stream thing, just piss right into that fucker.

Edited by cicken200 (08/03/10 05:20 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #454643 - 08/03/10 05:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

whatever you do, dont trust synthetic urine. I tried using it for a company who tests samples at a lab and ended up not getting the job. sucked.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Picklez]
    #454644 - 08/03/10 05:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
whatever you do, dont trust synthetic urine. I tried using it for a company who tests samples at a lab and ended up not getting the job. sucked.

I already decided not to fuck with that shit.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#454649 - 08/03/10 05:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

bro did u read my post? miracles i tell ya

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #454650 - 08/03/10 05:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cicken200 said:
bro did u read my post? miracles i tell ya

Yeah I read it. I may or may not try it out. :wink:

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#454674 - 08/03/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i mean its ur choice. its cheap tho, u can smoke right up to it, and it works, plus its free! i mean thats like a win win win situation right there

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflinePhilma
Stranger
Male

Loc: Deep south
    #454680 - 08/03/10 06:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The only foolproof thing, is to use clean urine, and a hand warmer. Just make sure its not too hot. You can keep some urine in the freezer. My friends have used it after being frozen with no problems. I don't trust anything else myself.

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Philma]
    #454800 - 08/03/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

All I know is, placebo or no, rely detox works.. and btw, a placebo only works in your mind, not on lab tests.. I smoked up until the day before, went to the lab, got the job a week later. Not to mention the 10-15 p.o. tests. Don't know how it works -don't care- I just know I've bet my freedom on it more than a few times, and it never let me down..
I wouldn't recommend anything that important if I didn't have 100% faith in it.. not like God faith either- I actually have physically seen the evidence..

--------------------

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: What is a good affordable product to clean ur system before a drug test? [Re: Philma]
    #454802 - 08/03/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Philma said:
The only foolproof thing, is to use clean urine, and a hand warmer. Just make sure its not too hot. You can keep some urine in the freezer. My friends have used it after being frozen with no problems. I don't trust anything else myself.

I'm not sure I'd count on a hand warmer, as even a few tenths of a degree can arouse suspicion and may result as "inconclusive" which my p.o. would've counted as a dirty..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates