Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873834 -

yoosername said:




putting all that money in my hand after I bring my buddies Smith and Wesson.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873835 -

Then I'd go full joker and burn it all hahahahahaha :wtfsonic:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873836 -

Turn the Trip into Skip, with, the Sun and Water Grown Shown to shock the Sun with the phone and slow.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 1
    #873837 -

There's a dispo in Vt that only does greenhouse grown cannabis and I find the sun grown better than LED grown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Sugabearcrisp] * 2
    #873838 -

I planted some Pot in a forest once with good Sun.
I decided the spot was too high traffic so I pulled the plants.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873839 -

I planted like 30 plants in my garden one summer, but decided to chop most of them down after I had a police chopper circling my property. :feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873840 -

The cops used to fly all the cool spots in the Hollywood Hills to make sure no one was growing.
Can't let anyone smoke any Cannabis now!  Can We?


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873842 -

I pollinated hobbits mix with cherry sour MAC and since I've been drying/curing I found the branch I pollinated and found 100 seeds lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873843 -

spirit_shadow said:
I pollinated hobbits mix with cherry sour MAC and since I've been drying/curing I found the branch I pollinated and found 100 seeds lol




I'm not even lying, I counted and it is exactly 100. Amazing 🤣


Edit: I pollinated on a day with no wind and just one branch. So far I have not found any other seeds in any of the other branches and have been making awesome dabs for the day every day lol

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/04/25 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873844 -

yoosername said:
I planted like 30 plants in my garden one summer, but decided to chop most of them down after I had a police chopper circling my property. :feelsbadman:



:awesketch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873845 -

My stepmom buys a mint from a dispensary and eats a quarter of it at a time.
I want to get a THC Laced Beverage from a dispensary.  I saw they micro emulsify the THC so it is absorbed quick!

Good Job Spirit Shadow!  You are the premier of the Sun and Water Tech!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873854 -

Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873855 -

i am not liking this :nogodno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873857 -

spirit_shadow said:
Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high :awehigh:



In 5 days, I'm 23 years sober!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873863 -


Silat/Tai Chi Staff!  Fasting.  Need a THC Beverage!  Get some Shrooms.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873864 -

Solid Log said:
spirit_shadow said:
Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high :awehigh:



In 5 days, I'm 23 years sober!



Good job. That is an amazing accomplishment :highfive1:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873865 -

:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873868 -

I take all the smile off people's faces.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873870 -

You bastard!  Give my smile back! :crankey:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873871 -

From now on you have to pay for smiles! 
You're allowed to grow Pot in Ohio,
But not in Washington State where I live!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,697 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow
* why is good weed/hash always so harsh?
( 1 2 3 all )
40_to_freedom 33,890 51 02/16/21 09:33 AM
by Data
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,412 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,433 topic views. 5 members, 401 guests and 968 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.